Standard Chartered Bank

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Good

Standard Chartered Bank related photos (281)

Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews

M
Feb 3, 2019
Respected sir / madam
This is to bring you the kind notice that i have got a mail that their will be a transfer of $5.5 million in bank in thread needle st, london ec2r 8ah, united kingdom, i want to know whether their is an account or not.
So please let me know about the information as fast as possible
Yours sincerely
Sai venkat mohan. B

[Feb 03, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
    Feb 2, 2019
    Pune, Maharashtra
    Standard chartered offered me the free card but next year they charged annual fee of rs 751 which was not expected from myside...

B
    Jan 28, 2019
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    My brother got credit card of this bank and withdraw cash below 50000. And he started repayment later, that time bank issued unbearble inerest of the money. Due to late payment. How to get noc from this bank with reasonable payment. So many communications made with bank but they treated the consumer in a incorrect way. Hence the consumer get upset and he is noway to come out of the issue. Kindly guide us how to overcome this problem with actual payment

[Jan 28, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by bharathyvm Jan 28, 2019 Beyound the actual payment my brother paid but still the bank asking money without closing the account .kindly solve this problem

F
      Jan 21, 2019
      Dear Sir/madam,
      This is in reference of letter sent to you in GK-I branch on dated 16th Oct-2018 through speed post...

Jan 18, 2019
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      On 3rd january, i have received an sms from my standard chartered " that rs 64145 inr has been debited towards ecs after a complaint i came to know that it was credited to banayatree service ltd

I have never heard of any banyan tree services nor have i authorised any such mandate. I have talked to the branch executive and a complaint has been raised. Also, however, the mandate has not been resolved yet and who has submitted.

My account number [protected]. “i request you to cancel this mandate immediately. While i have already emptied my account, and please get my money back.
      fraudulent ecs mandate form submitted
      fraudulent ecs mandate form submitted

[Jan 19, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 17, 2019
        New Delhi, Delhi
        I had taken personal loan[protected] from standard chartered bank in june 2017 and the ecs debit started from july 2017 (Emi -8861/-) and it was continuously deducted till may 2018.
        Then standard chartered bank executive called me up in month of november 2018 and during that time i was in kuwait on official trip and told me that my last emi is still pending for the said loan and i have to pay the remaining emi with interest on it. I told them to send me email about the emi then i will check and pay it. They never sent any mail or any written communication and now they have downgraded my cibil score, which has affected my financial requirements from other banks.
        The ecs was regularly processed for the said loan. If one of the emi was not processed then it is not my fault and they need to inform me about the same in the month of jun 2018 itself.
        All the emis were processed on 15th of every month and you can also check my bank statement attached that on 15th jun 2018 adequate funds were available for processing of the emi. This shows that standard chartered bank has itself not debited my emi and now in month of november asking me for the extra interest on the emi.
        Kindly help me getting justice and restoring my cibil score as it is hampering my other transactions/ financial needs.

Deepak

[Jan 18, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 17, 2019
          New Delhi, Delhi
          Scb bank limited.
          Ubject; reverse my amount credit card interest charges...
          Gunda raj is made up of bank robbers...

Jan 9, 2019
          Dear officer,

I was withdrawing 10000 from kotak mahindra bank atm using standard chartered bank debit card on 6th january in mayur vihar phase 3 delhi 110096. The money was debited from my account but it didn't came out of atm.

I have raised a couple of request with standard chartered bank customer care but it is still not resolved and i still haven't received money back in my account.

Reference no[protected] for unsuccessful atm cash withdrawal, is under investigation. We will get back to you within 7 working days - stanchart

This was the message i got from standard chartered bank side. Tat of 7 day is too much. I need my money on urgent basis. I have to make an urgent payment.

Kindly help me in getting my money back.

[Jan 09, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by amitkemani Jan 12, 2019 I still have not received my money back. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019
            Delhi, Delhi
            Against my credit card purchase i am paying in two accounts:
            1. Physical credit card issued to me by bank.
            2. Instabuys executive account. What i never know.
            Now physical credit and instabuys account show different due amounts. And i have been paying for both the dues. I was in the mind i am paying for the
            Bank issued card only but to my utter surprise i have found i am paying for both. Today upon receiving outstanding amount from instabuys in my smart phone and paying confusion triggered in my mind that i might have already
            Paid the dues and found there are two accounts: one bank's and the other is instabuys. And i am seriously concerned now.

Please address my issue.

[Jan 07, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My credit card no is [protected], sir there is I could not use the card of standard charted bank but there is some amount is on behalf on my credit card account is firstly there is 500rs then here is 1668.22.what is this tell me about that amount by statement. thanks and regards.

B P BONDRE

Jan 4, 2019
              Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
              360 rewards page is not working from past 3 days and they are not displaying any message on the portal until we go and redeem any voucher. One of the executive responded to my call, Vandana answered very impolitely and saying you can redeem anywhere and anytime but that is not working from past 3 days. I have enough of credit card points but unable to use them . After my call they started displaying message on the site opening page itself. It would have been done 3 days back itself and it wont get impacted me . Customer care people also cant take request on my behalf of on redeeming points. Very disguisting. Am a loyal customer from 8 years to standard chartered and the answers from executive is very disappointed.
              Someone should train them properly.

[Jan 06, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 1, 2019
                Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                This is to inform and need urgent action.

I (Dheeraj singh chauhan / dheeraj. [protected]@gmail.com) got a call...

H
                Dec 27, 2018
                Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh
                I have two cards withestandard chartered, one platinum and one titanium credit card withe all dues cleared on time so far for start

I would like to lodge an complaint against thee a4 interest amount charged on my platinum credit card on current month statement.

* the a4 interest can only be charged on thee outstanding amount if i have had any outstanding amount due from thee last outstanding amount after last due date. But i will like to let you know that i had paid thee whole outstanding amount before due dates.

On thee both cases i mentioned above from last two months, thee outstanding amount was paid in full within due dates but though there was an a4 interest has been charged on platinum card for this month.

Also i can see that there was an trfd made by bank without my concern from my platinum credit card to titanium credit card on15th nov 2018 which is a day before thee actual due date of outstanding amount on platinum credit card. And titanium credit card

And now bank is charging me interest and gst for this trfd. But i want to clearly mention thee trfd was made before due date and there was no instruction from me to make a trfd. Therefore bank can't charge me any interest on my titanium credit card for making a trfd to platinum card by bank self.

I would also like to mention i have paid all outstanding for both card before due days all thee time and never provided any instruction for fund transfer to one card to another

[Dec 27, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jaipur, Rajasthan
                  Why you are charging annual fees where as you told to me at the time of issuing the credit card that there is no annual charges as it is free of annual charges.
                  Please either cancel my annual charges or refund my annual charges otherwise i have to cancel my credit card.
                  It is very embarrassing and creating mental harassment for me. Do it as early as possible.

Dr. Umesh solanki
                  [protected]@rediffmail.com

[Dec 26, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Z
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    Standard chartered bank of london?
                    Add: no.1 basing hall avenue, london ec2v 5dd, united kingdom
                    International...

K
                    Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
                    I applied the card on 13th december 2018 online and they checked my cibil on the same date as per my cibil report which is also very gud, then scb contacted me for the dox on the same day. After that verification part is done on 19th of december and that verification guy said u will get ur credit card with in 4 to 5 days. And on 24th when i called them to know the status scb customer care said it has been declined with the same status — doesnt meet bank policy. Even my itr is 12.50 lacs, already having credit cards of amex, axis, hdfc regalia, kotak royale. Is it really a banking or i think scb is having worst underwriters and management.

Dec 21, 2018
                      Sambalpur, Odisha
                      Hello one girl mail me that his father has died and in civil wars and now she is staying in dakar refuge camp in senegal, darkar. She asked me to be her trustee for his late father will... Her name is mis miya yaya... This is what i recived from standard chattered bank... And barrister law firm... She given me the lawyer details and number to contact for further proceedings and for that proceedings to pay $450 as there below in the screenshot... Please tell me its real or fake...
                      want to know that it

[Dec 21, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                        Dec 15, 2018
                        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                        I have requested for closure of my credit card since the charged more interest without any explanation. It was promised that the card will be closed w. E. F.[protected] and an acknowledgement for the same will be sent to the registered email id. But nothing happened and i am doing to trying to get them on line which has also gone on vain. The bank has charged interest for no reason and which is totally unfair. When i raised questions on the matter they said it is as per the bank norms and failed to provide the details. Considering the situation i chose to surrender the card but i took almost one month to get these people on line and thereafter, it was assured that the card will be closed on 10.12.2018 but till date there is no response and i am not able to get them on line. Wasting lot of time and energy. It has caused huge pressure in my normal life. Kindly assist to have this sorted.

[Dec 15, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Team

I have paid the un billed amount on 30 th November which is before the due date. Still standard chartered bank has charged a4 interest of rs 160.

Kindly help us to get it resolved

Dec 8, 2018
                          Delhi, Delhi
                          Dear sir, i was holding one credit card of standard chartered bank in the year of 2013 which was last used by me. My last transition was made in jaipur and the last date of deposit is 24 th every month, but i met with an accident that time so, i paid my outstanding after returning home on 28th, as i told to customer care that kindly waiver 350 as late charge and interest as a privilege customer and my track record as i paid before time, kindly waiver, as he told that kindly deduct that amount and paid rest, i did the same, after a time without any call they have removed my card on my banking and till the time i didnt use my card, as i use less my card and after one and half year, i received a call from recovery department calling on behalf of standard chartered bank, only outstanding as late fees rs.300- respectively, i had request for waiver of that but i am not getting positive response from sc.
                          And most of the time, person calling on behalf of bank, misbehaving and abusing.. Now they are pressurizing to pay sum of 7754/- against my outstanding of 350/- i which they were ready for waiver i have a statement with me for paying the amount every time i send the mail, they will told will check on backend and then will let u know, please support and help in this regards. (Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

[Dec 08, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 8, 2018
                            Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
                            Greetings,

Reference is invited to your letter dated 4/12/2018,

In this regard i do bring my earlier mails with the request of cancellation of credit cards of mine and t. S. Ravikumar copy of the mail is also affixed below for ready reference. Hence forth, neither mails nor any other communication is entertained.

Your advised to desist any communication on the subject ibid.

"warmth greetings,

Appreciating your care and due respect,

We are issued with credit cards as mentioned below :

Gold reward - supplementary

Platinum rewards primary

Payment to these cards for the month of september 2018 are being made separately. However, the cards are no more required and we wish to cancel the same for our convenience. You are advised to enable the requisite appropriate action in this regard immediately.in this regard you are also advised to refer letter no, 000654 cc b06 dated 17th september 2018.

With regards.

T subramaniam
                            32, santhiamman koil st.
                            Arakkonam - 631 001

I got a mail n attachments of property transformation regards from above mail is correct or fraud

Dec 5, 2018
                              Kolkata, West Bengal
                              As when I have applied for this card I was told to do this card with Zero Annual Fees, I would once again request you to waive...