Standard World Vision Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 8, 2022

File a complaint to Standard World Vision

Having problems with Standard World Vision?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Standard World Vision customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Standard World Vision

Standard World Vision Head Office Address

House No. 408C/1 KH No. 698, 1st Floor, BLK-WZ Village Basai Darapur
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Standard World Vision reviews & complaints(6)

My whatsapp is being hacked since last 1 week Unwanted messages are being sent to my contacts from my own number. And my whatsapp status is also being changed continuously please kindly fix this serious matter as early as possible.

Vasim bharucha...

On 8th oct-2015, your representative of stadard world visionr pvt ltd. Call me miss. Vidhaya pathak she is mobile no [protected] & mr. R. S gupta his mobile no:[protected] for refund your old policy with bonus rs.1151000 for that you have to send document with 20000.00 cheque for the i am sending fund trancefer cheque issue on 26.10.2015 in fever of strndrad world vision pvt ltd, with documents
After that he call me that you have to pay on 28/10/2015 to paid 30000.00 cheque for the your refund so that i am issue onr more cheque to transfer fund in faver of standrad wolrd vision pvt, ltd on 28/10/2015
After that he asked me that you have to pay more 25000.00 for the clearance of refund 1151000.00 so that i am sending one more cheque rs.25000 in faver of standrad wolrd vision pvt ltd, new delhi on 29.10.2015 with documents.
After that they are call your balance is not clear form hdfc bank so that you have to pay more 70000.00 to us so that all work to transfer the fund is complite but at the time i am not agree to pay more payment
So that fill that miss. Vidhaya pathak & mr r s gupta has make fraud with me, i want my 75000.00 return back without any more dealy, so i great hope about a healthy reputation of you brand name of your company org of m/s standrad wolrd vision pvt ltd. New delhi, if you are not able to pay my refund amount rs.1151000. Than you have to pay my rs.75.000.00 which i am pay to you for the refund,
I hope that you will send back rs.75000.00 to my hdfc bank a/c this is my humble request to you.

Warm regards

Kishorsinh j. Yadav

33-34 bharti row housing society-1
Near narayan school, link road,
Bharuch-392001 (Gujarat)
Mail:[protected]@gmail.com.
91-[protected]
Standard World Vision customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self mohammed mukhtair ahmed s/o mohammed ibrahim.
    One day a person called me from company name.Standard world vision.One girl call me from call center and ask if you need a loan i will provide you a loan. Then i said ok if the loan is a t lowest intrest then i am intrested to take a loan.After that she tranfer the call to the person a name called “sanjeev kumar sharma.He said he will provide a loan at the bank intrest of rupees...

Loan standard chartered Bank fraud
    Loan standard chartered Bank fraud
    Satish kaushik and aditya verma agents call me told about the loan procedure.then I apply it.they take my pancard I'd proof details etc.50000/- cheque paid.for insurance cum deposit .then after they told some reasons or problems.like scanning account maintain. Etc.or income tax nearly 2.75 lacs they fraud.contacts number are [protected] or [protected] .phone continue switch off mode.new à gent call saurab tiwari no.[protected].for asking money to pay 70000/-when I regret. To pay .telling me your amount has been cancelled. So I request you please refund my money. Urgent
    My contact number. [protected]

I heena Dinesh Vazirani received one call from co to provide loan of rs 3 lacks from divya and miss Mayna mahajan assured me that after clearing my hdfc insurance policy cheque within 72 hours they will deliver loan amount rs.3 lacks but Mr.Deepak Sinha ask me you deposit amount rs. 20, 000/- immediately by n e f t in the name of standard world vision pvt ltd so I make the payment according on 15.12.2015. Now l am trying to contact them they...
      Respected Sir,
      I am RAVINDER Kumar, I am facing a problem with the company which is Standard world Vision Pvt. Ltd. Corporate Identification Number U63000DL2014PTC266749, RoC-Delhi Registration Number 266749.
      This information I got from Internet.

They have done fraud with me, on 28th of May 2015 someone called from the following telephone nos +91 - [protected] & +91-[protected] and he explained me that they...