Star Bazaar
Trent Hypermarket Ltd.

Star Bazaar Customer Care

FacebookLinkedIn
Commercial Tower - 2, Kohinoor City Mall, Kirol Road, Kurla (West)
Mumbai City District

Load

Star Bazaar related photos (28)

Star Bazaar Complaints & Reviews

W
Jan 17, 2021
Excess billing is a bane of your store. Almost every month we have to dispute the excess charges and non application of discount schemes on the products.
Today we have been billed twice for the same product Star bazar sunflower oil and discount not applied for Doritos chips.
We intend putting it out of social media and numerous feedbacks at your Andheri west, Mumbai store hasn't helped.

We are unable to upload pic of bill, as it doesn't allow to do so

[Jan 17, 2021] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I often visit star bazar to get my groceries almost rs 13000 to 15000 rs every month but very recently on 15 th jan while...

I am a regular bayer of star bazaar. The problem is the free items with the product is never with the product it is with the staff off star bazaar not even on counters. And always u have to ask for the free one . I[censored] forgot good for them.I complained with a managers that engor as if ideals r talking i[censored] shout that say it’s a rule off star bazaar. If this goes long u will lose the people visiting to your shop.

[Dec 29, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased thilapia fish from the star market Ghansoli today 27/11/2020 & after coming home found that 2 out of 3 fish is spoilt & stinking. I have emailed & tweeted to the Trent helpline & twitter handle but no response untill now.
      Spoilt fish sold at the Star Market Ghansoli branch

[Nov 27, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
        Nov 7, 2020
        Water sepearation in product

[Nov 07, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased 3 box of 200 gm of amul kaju katri on October 31. However when we opened one of the boxes today found fungus on it. The bill was made with the number [protected]. We have not preserved the bill due to corona however your system should show it. Kindly look into it at the earliest

[Nov 05, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In sigsandra main road staff is very bad..They are goons in this pandemic they run with one counter and let customers suffer...

The fruit which we ordered from starbazar andheri west, it's completely Rotten after the very next day .
            Here iam attaching the picture of it, the water is coming from it
            My number is [protected] a member of starbazar for so long time
            Rotten Watermelon

[Oct 04, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
              Sep 26, 2020
              Hi, i am regularly visiting tata star bazar at ananth nagar, electronic city phase 2, bangalore. I am now noticing they are cheating me on every other bills. Once in past i noticed it and they gave me credit note. Again today same thing happened after accidentally i checked my bill. The issue is the tomato price on board is 30 per kg but 32 rupees per kg in actual bill, gst invoice no - gsl[protected]. Also, they too cheated me on nandini ghee, as per their display board its 219 rupees per 500ml, as per print price on pack is 225 but actually they billed 229 in invoice.

This is a regular cheating, is there a way to get my loss so far?

[Sep 26, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased 2 Gala Floor wipers on 29th August 2020. In less than a week's time the wiper blades of both the items have come off. Please see snapshots of the product condition and the payment made for that day's purchase for your reference.

Kindly get them replaced.
                Complaint on Gala product
                Complaint on Gala product

[Sep 07, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am holding star bazaar easy shop card worth 3700/- and i haven't shopped any thing from star bazaar . During pandemic corona lock down i was not able to go to nearest shop then my father died and then my mother within 6 months so i was busy with the rituals . Today on 05/09/2020 i went to star bazaar mulund west branch and they told me that the card expired
                  i request your good self to please extend my validity for few more days so that i can purchase my groceries .
                  Tata is a reputed organisation and we all respect the social services done by sir ratan tata please consider my case as a special case and extend the validity of my card its my hard earned money going waste

star bazaar easy shop card no- [protected]
                  name - prashant sharma mobile- [protected]

[Sep 05, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order no:[protected], delivered on 31.07.2020.
                    My this order had a 300 gm cherry pack costing rs 198. When delivered,...

Billing for moong dal loose instead of moong loose.
                    Invoice no gsl[protected]
                    Date 9.7.2020

[Jul 13, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 4th june on wednesday sale's i bought royal goal apple, to my surprise i found it is billed at rs 240 against on that day offer price of rs179 which i came to know thro your sms,, i went after a week contacted supervisor & got it refunded after 1 hour struggle in your mall, today am not well sent my son to fetch apple, they have charged rs 163.08 for 0.906 grms purchased at 10.03am today 17th june 2020 bill gst invoice no gsl[protected], sys ref no. Slf 01mo[protected] total purchased today rs 610, i have received sms as rs 159/- per kg, why over billing, why poor administration at your uttarhalli branch, can i run from pillar to post to get justice everytime

[Jun 17, 2020] Star Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought 2 packet of breads on 1st which had expiry date of 4th june. I had used one packet by 3rd of june i. E yesterday...
                        I refer to star bazaar in pimple saudagar. While i understand that this lockdown comes with its own set of challenges of management...
                        Me and wife had a terrible time today. Mr chirag the manager could not handle the situation in the right manner. A rough goon ...
                        K
                        Mar 15, 2020
                        I mr. Ketan shah visites star bazaar on 15th march 2020. There were more then 250 customers moving around.
                        Recently...
                        D
                        Jan 23, 2020
                        Please note the bill details against my purchase done today at star bazaar, miraroad, thane.

System ref no....