[Resolved] Star-Clicks.com — I have earned 50$ in 1.5 years and almost wasted 1 year in requesting payout. company hasn't provided me any payout!!

House no.1136, Sector I-10/2, Chambeli Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
 Abdullah Israr on Jun 25, 2019
I have given all required documents. First, they were not responding me since 8-9 months, now after i receive a response from them that they require some document to verify my account. I've provided all required document, but they never verified them in whole duration of 3-4 months. I'm sending a lot of emails to them, sometime they respond and sometime they don't! The last email i received was auto payout is off, go turned it on in setting. I followed the instructions and look what happens... After wasting my 2.5 years they just sended me 5$ wow!
I recommend others that don't waste your time in such kind of stuff.. Specially this star-clisks.com
Really, it's total waste of time. Stay away from this company.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019
Account manager resolved my complain.
Updated by Abdullah Israr, Jul 07, 2019
The complain has been resolved. Thanks Star-Clicks.com

Comments

Dear Abdullah,

I am sorry for your experience. However, please note that Auto Payout does not send all your balance in one instance. I can check your account further to see if everything is in the right order. Please send me your email address in a private message and I will check your account.

Abdullah Israr's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 3, 2019
Any update regarding this?
They are dead again. No one is answering my emails.
Your account is already on Auto Payout. I attached the screenshot the payout proofs sent to you.

Support Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2019

Payout History
This page shows the history of payouts initiated in your account.
Transaction ID Amount Transfer Method Status Date
7371 $5.00 Paypal Paid 30/06/2019
7334 $5.00 Paypal Paid 24/06/2019
6164 $10.00 Paypal Paid 28/09/2018

Name: Abdullah Israr
Dob: 13/11/1997
Address: House no.1136, Sector I-10/2, Chambeli Road, Islamabad

This is also from your account's payout history. You can check this by visiting your account.

Abdullah Israr's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 6, 2019
Check the PM
Not paying it scam they just ask me some documents after disappeared.
No respond when I'm writing queries

Please don't start this one you will regret yourself

My email [protected]@gmail.com
Dear Athi,

I planned to start to upgrade account. But i saw your reviews in recent date. I m shocking. can you explain about they are scam or not. If Yes? can you provide your experience in star clicks ? or else please provide your contact no for further clarifications.

Jay

Star-Clicks.com - I have earned 50$ in 1.5 years and almost wasted 1 year in requesting payout. company hasn't provided me any payout!!

House no.1136, Sector I-10/2, Chambeli Road, Islamabad