Star Solution — fraud company for data entry job

Block no. 21, Jatwada Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Aurangabad, Bulandshahr District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 suppu088 on Apr 16, 2019

Warm greeting of the day!

My name is supriya singh. I want to make a complaint regarding the "data entry job". I was looking for the part time job online and got this company on "clickonindia" where i applied for the same. On 15th april, 2019 i got a call from a girl named as rupali sharma and she called me continuously for thrice after which i received the phone and she told me about the lucrative job offered by them such as filling of 1000 form in 10 days and paying 20 each and if i do not complete on the time, they will fine me rs 5200 for utility and maintenance on following grounds. I asked for aadhar card and reference number of family or friends. I found somewhere, why are they bothered about the reference or aadhar id so soon, generally reputed company takes a time to verify all the true documents. I sent my aadhar id and after that they send me signed agreement, acceptance letter, call verification. Under the signed agreement, i found so many errors such as falsification of stamp date and month, disclosure of company gstin number, address and cin number. I found this company as a fraud company who harass the people and i don't want to work here. The most funny thing happens to me that they did'nt send me any work related information such as where i will be working on, which site on, what would be my login id etc. They just addressed me the penalty fees and their false legal team disclaimer.

As i fall under the student category, paying a fine of 5200 is not justifiable due to poor financial condition. I hope you will take this issue as a matter of serious concern and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0