Stashfin — line of credit not given despite paying off my emi amount

Delhi, Delhi, India
 C H Chang on Dec 12, 2019
I have already paid off my EMI amount of more than 7300 INR on time by AUTO DEBIT but in return, they have given me only 500 INR in my Line Of Credit. Customer service number is nothing but just an IVR and the CHAT option is not available anymore either on their Website or on Mobile Application. There is nowhere in the world we can have a word with them. Their Email id;- [protected]@STASHFIN.COM just sent you an Auto Message that they cannot process the request. Please help! My registered Email id is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Updated by C H Chang, Dec 13, 2019
I am still waiting for the revert back from you guys.
Updated by C H Chang, Dec 14, 2019
As you all can see, there is no chat option on their app. It is just the responsive CLICK BUTTON. There is no Call option at all. The number [protected] is also just an IVR. No way to connect to customer service executive. Got one missed call today while i was in office but as we are not allowed to use mobile in office, did not know of the call. Tried calling the same number but it is always BUSY. Following attachments are of their App.

Updated by C H Chang, Dec 14, 2019
This is their Email and SMS they sent me. SMS says they tried to call me and clearly says CHAT and also has given a link. Looks like they are taking customer for a ride. If the SUPPORT team do not address the issue then who will?

line of credit not given despite paying off my emi amount

Comments

Sir my name dheeraj Singh Bhadouriya my mobile no. [protected] sir I take a personal loan of 20000/- rupees from you I pay my full EMI on time my last EMI paid in 18OCT. 19 4042/- I requested you on your app and I informed by mail to you that I pay my full loan EMI but my loan account still active so please closed my account and issue me my NOC

Stashfin - line of credit not given despite paying off my emi amount

Company:Stashfin