[Resolved] Stashfin — loan amount not yet disbursed to the account

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Faridha on May 16, 2019
I have applied for a loan with stashfin 10 days ago and got a call msg and email saying that my loan is approved. Documents have been submitted on the same day. After that i got an automated call, sms and email saying that loan has been disbursed on 14th may but till not it has not been credited to my account. Not able to contact them via call or sms. No response for the chat and email. So how will i know when the amount will be credited to my account. And i would also like to change the emi date given as 1st of every month. I want that to be after 5th of every month. Already the emi details are reflecting in the app but the amount is not at all credited.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019
The loan amount is credited to my account. Thanks stashfin. But iam not able to reach your customer support. Kindly do something towards your customer support team wherein it is easy to reach them.

Comments

I have received the loan amount credited in my account. Thanks stashfin. But the process can be little faster. I have one star less because iam not able to contact your customer support at any means.
Hai, my name is syam S Babu, am trying to apply for second loan from stashfin, but its showo something different... Please help me... The window is not opening it showing only like that... Please help me ...
Syam S Babu
syamsbabu.[protected]@gmail.com

This is RAVINDRA NAIDU. I applied for personal loan and submitted all the documents. Loan got approved for 3 lakhs rupees also submitted all documents including signed cheque’s NACH form and the same is collected by their executive. Stashfin sent me a mail on[protected] stating that my loan amount is disbursed. Today is[protected] still the loan amount is not yet credited to my account. I raised this issue on their mobile chat but no use. Moreover I got the EMI schedule which one to be paid on[protected]. I don’t know what to do now. Without receiving the money how can I send the money. Kindly resolve my issue. Some body please help me in this.
This is RAVINDRA NAIDU.My Stashfin loan account number is SEVR[protected].They are cheating people in providing loan . My loan got approved for 3 lakhs. Their executive collected all the documents from me including 3 signed cheque’s and NACH form also. They sent me a mail that my loan amount is disbursed on[protected] but it is not yet credited to my account. To day is[protected]. I raised my issue on their mobile chat but no use simply they are telling that amount will be credited to your account within 24 hours like that . It is all fraud. Moreover without sending money they sent me EMI schedule which one to be paid on[protected]. Kindly resolve my issue. Without getting money how can I pay my EMI of 30, 590/-.They are cheating me. I don’t know what to do. They don’t have any contact number and mail id except mobile chat. Please help me in this issue. My mobile number is [protected]. Thank you.

Stashfin - loan amount not yet disbursed to the account

Company:Stashfin