StashFin — loans is approved but not disbursed in my account since 2 weeks

This is regarding my application seat[protected]. Has been accepted and the documents pick up and residence verification is done. Still waiting for the disbursement.

There is no one to help. Whatever numbers are given in the app or website and the numbers from which i got the calls are not working or the calls are being disconnected.

I have called, sent email, updated feedback on the app, but there is no response from stashfin.

If you are looking at this, please respond to my email or my application.

Alok tripathy
Updated by aloktripathy.8 Jan 31, 2019 At least you can update the FAQ section with the turnaround time for approval to disbursement, so that the customer can be assured that they will get the money into their account within the turnaround time. There is no way getting bad in people's eyes by ignoring the basic courtesy of customer relations.
Updated by aloktripathy.8 Jan 31, 2019 After updating in this forum, I finally got a call from Stashfin. They have asked me to provide the latest bank statement. I have sent and waiting for the acknowledgement. I have been told that I will get the approved amount in an hour or so. Still waiting for the account to be credited.

Again saying, "There is no way getting bad in people's eyes by ignoring the basic courtesy of customer relations". This is a competitive market and if you don't care for the customers, they will not care for you.
Updated by aloktripathy.8 Feb 04, 2019 As mentioned on 31st they said that the loan has been disbursed, however, till date waiting for the money to be credited.

This is insane. Come on Stashfin, people have financial urgencies, that's why they come to you. Don't do such cheap activities.

Your chat executives say every time that in so and so hours you will get the money, but all those are false promises.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

hi aloktripathy.8,
I am one of the victim of Stashfin y dont we fight together?
aloktripathy.8's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 4, 2019
Sure Sir, we can. Please let me know what are you thinking as further steps?
I am applying for your costumer care. But not responsible for every time you are doing not well. Your message is my mobile

You are now eligible for the next loan from StashFin! Get Rs 5000 and pay back Rs 5900 in 30 days. Build Bureau/CIBIL score. Go on App (https://goo.gl/USCeWT)
This is your SMS.