State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur [SBBJ]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur [SBBJ] Complaints & Reviews

Sir my a/c No.[protected] and ATM Card No.[protected].I have Open My A/c Las t2 Month Ago But I have Not My ATM Card PIN No . I sen a E-mail One Timebut i have not any Ans. So Kindly request to You please sent me my ATM PIN No . Branch Of SBBJ, MERTA ROAD Dist NAGOUR RAjasthan.341511 plz ...urgent for me
You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

To, Whomesever it may concern This is to inform you that SBBJ branch, Govind nagar east, amber road Jaipur is not accepting the cheques for another SBBJ branch of Jaipur. This seems to be very disappointing. So this I also name the poor service of SBBJ. How come one group of individuals can take this decision. Please do necessary, and take action against this staff. We are facing problems because of this inconvenience. Thanks Anand Kumar kasana Mb:[protected]
    You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Sir An amount of Rs 718/- was debited in my Current Account no. [protected] on 07.03.2014 being Inter City Charges In this connection, this is to state that since the server of your Branch at Industrial Area was down, as per Bank's advice the money was deposited in the Collectorate Branch of your Bank. As such the Inter City Charges to the tune of Rs. 718/- be waived off and credited to my account. 2. Again today due to cable fault of branch cash could not deposited and it was given to understand that the cash be deposited in SBBJ Piprali Road, Sikar Branch. Accordingly amounts of Rs. 2, 87, 000/- and Rs. 30, 000/- were deposited in you above Branch for which Rs. 574/- and Rs. 60/- have been charged being INTER CITY CHARGES. 3. You are requested to waive off Rs. 718/- pending since March, 2014 and Rs. 574/- and Rs. 60/- and give credit to our account immediately. SM Agency Current Account no. [protected]
        03/03/2015

To,
        The manager
        Cppc,
        SBBJ, Jaipur(raj)

Respectfully...
        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
        WRONG FATHER NAME ADDRESS MOBILE NUMBER AND FINANCIAL DETAIL IS SHOWING IN CUSTOMER CIBIL REPORT ALTHOUGH WE HAVE RAISED DISPUTE...
        Hello sir,
        my name is mahendra singh bhati and my account number is [protected]
        i have submit the atm issue...
        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

The Chief Manager of Saket branch of SBBJ says she is busy with the audit and so my request cannot be attended immediately. Ms Vandana Singh, I have been regarding the excess debit from my Savings account towards repayment of my car loan. While making final payment adjustment, again an excess amount was taken away from my savings account No:[protected] to the tune of Rs 12735 apart from debiting the loan outstanding of 270, 965. An excess amount of Rs 12735 was again deducted, even after 3 days after full repayment of loan. Also earlier I had pointed out excess installment debits of Rs 12619 and 15062 were also made in the months of November and October too. This was not reversed in spite of the fact that there was no irregularity whatsoever in my account.I have been repeatedly visiting your office for remedying the errors in your system.In earlier months, the previous officers had rectified the mistakes that took place before August 2014.I regret that in spite of my repeated requests I have not got refund of the excess deduction from my Savings account mentioned above. thank youRamasubramanian Appadurai
        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
          Sir I have applied for cheque books thrice on 6TH and 7TH JAN 2014 at an A.T.M in JAIPUR.I did not received any cheque book...
          You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Cyber Crime Public Complaints misuse of atm card My ATM card is with me, but an amount of Rs 4000 was spent on a POS by someone. I received an sms at 05:54:34 pm on 26.9.2013 to confirm the purchase. Details of sms are : Thank you for using your SBI debit card 622XX8246 for a purchase worth Rs 4000 on POS [protected] at Billdesk.com txn #[protected]. Received: 05:54:34 pm [protected] From: BZ-ATMSBI (not available) please block my atm card due to above fruad

without issueing cheque book money deducted from account no 51093441925

sir Ihave applied for a cheque book at anATM on6jan and 7 jan 2014 three times, but i did not recieved any cheque book till yet and a sum of RS 225/is deducted from my account NO[protected], Please make refund of my money.THANK YOU
          You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Dear Sir, I bear an account in SBBJ,Chittorgarh. When I tried my ATM card at UCO Bank,Bhilwara on 31/08/2013 @ 20:32 to withdraw amount 10000 but the transaction showed as "Unable to process". After that I inquired for balance, I found (by cross checking the previous balance) the amount debited from my account and the date and time on ATM slip was shown as 01/09/2013 20:32. I waited for 2 days as I heard that in such type of cases, amount automatically reverse to the account. When amount not reversed, I contact my SBBJ branch at chittorgarh and filed a complaint on 04/09/2013 and the complaint filed by the manager against date 01/09/2013 20:32 as shown on the ATM slip. On 17/09/2013, again I contact my SBBJ branch at chittorgarh, I replied as the amount was not debited on 01/09/2013. Then I again filed a complaint against the ORIGINAL date 31/08/2013 20:32. But still I got no reply from my branch. I am not getting why this amount is not reversed after 25 days of the transaction while the ATM slip was showing as Unable to process, which I have kept for my record or say Proof. Kindly look into the matter and solve it as soon as possible. Regards, Tulsiram Patidar Account No.-[protected] SBBJ, Chittorgarh
            You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

on 14 june 2013 ,i want to withdrawl Rs 10000 from my SBBJ acount using my atm card from the atm machine of central bank of india.i do not recieved cash from machine due to some technical fault but the bank is telling that i have withdrawl the money from atm . from the last month i have been continuously visiting bank but the bank is not giving me any satisfactory response.Other details are given below:
              SBBJ Bank acc. no.-[protected]
              SBBj Branch code-10721
              Dispute Txn No[protected]
              ATM card id-F30N3846
              You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                On dated 24-June-13 a Debit amount of Rs. 9000/- shown in ATM slip without any withdrawal. In ATM slip it is showing as 9000.00-...
                You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                my a/c is sbbj branch viratnagar jaipur
                a/c no. [protected]
                neetu sharma w/o kapil sharma
                my...

Good After Noon Sir/Mem

SBBJ all Officer very bad informations..................
                br...

Name: Gaurav Mittal
                SBBJ account number: [protected]
                SBBJ account branch: Rajgarh,(Alwar), Rajasthan
                Address: Gaurav Mittal, Jhalani Gali, Kund Mohalla, Rajgarh(Alwar), Rajasthan

I tried to withdraw 6500/- INR from IDBI bank ATM at "Jawaharlal Nehru IDBI Staff College, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, A.P." around 12:00 - 12:20 pm on 28/01/2013. The machine showed error "Cannot process the request, try again later" but my account got debited. Please look into the matter and credit 6500/- in my account as soon as possible
                I TRIED TO WTHDRAW A SUM OF RS.20000.00 FROM MY SBBJ A/C NO. [protected] FROM SBBJ ATM S10G[protected] ON APRIL3, 2013 BUT I COULD NOT GET MONEY, I RECEIVED A SLIP SHOWIMG " SORRY ENABLE TO PROCESS " BUT MY A/C DEBITED BY RS.20000.00. PLE EXAMINE IT 7 CREDIT MY A/C BY RS. 20000.00
                You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Sir I have transferred an amount of Rs. 8000/- using my sbi atm card from sbi atm to sbbj acount holder Mr. Rakesh Dudi , SBBJ S/A No:-[protected] and card no:[protected] on[protected]. Till date the amount has not come to the recipients account.Kindly do the needfull.
                  My E Mail ID:[protected]@rediffmail.com

ved prakash-Jodhpur
                  You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

me mahipal singh, mera ek saving account SBBJ bank Branch Pokaran me he. mene ek personal loan le rakha he.jiski me samay per kist bharata hu. Bank Officer's mera Account bar-bar hold per rakh dete he. me account ka use nahi le sakta hu. last mahine me mera account 04 bar hold per rakh diya tha me har bar branch me jakar sahi karwata hu. is mahine me mera khata 03 bar hold per rakh diya gaya he. benko ki strieck ke karan me account ka use nahi le sakta or khata aaj bhi hold per he.
                    sir mera khata ab hold per nahi rahe iske liya meri help kare.
                    thanks -
                    my account no- [protected]
                    Name - Mahipal singh
                    Branch- pokaran.

Your Faithfullymahipal singh.

श्रीमान
                      मैने दिनांक 20.7.12 को सुमेरपुर नगर में ICICI BANK ( ATM ID SFVD 8691) के एटीएम सं शाम 5.31 बजे 4500 रु निकालने चाहे, रुपये नही निकले और खाते में से 4500 डेबिट हो गए। मेरा SBBJ BANK SUMERPUR में वेतन खाता है, जिसका नं. [protected] रमेश कुमार पुत्रश्री खेतारामजी के नाम से है। कृपया राशि पुनः मेरे खाते में जमा करने का कष्ट करावे।
                      You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I have taken an education loan of 3,00,000 from SBBJ Bank, Bhadra. As government came up with "Education Loan Subsidy Scheme" for students. My loan started on July 2008 and it ended on July 2011. This scheme shall be applicable in respect of disbursements made on or after 01st April 2009 and for the academic year 2009-10, irrespective of date of sanction. In case of loans sanctioned prior to 1.4.2009 and for the courses beginning prior to the academic year 2009-10, the interest subsidy is available only to the extent of disbursements made after 1.4.2009. Hence I should get subsidy on the amount taken after 1.4.2009. But as of now, I have got only 5036 RS as part of this subsidy scheme. One of my friend who had taken loan from Bank of Baroda, have got around 50,000 RS from this scheme for the same amount of Loan. Please provide me with the clarification.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Pawan Kumar Jain, Dist- Rajsamand (Raj.)
                        House building loan ac no [protected]

I have taken an home loan of Rs.532000/- from SBBJ branch, Kankroli, Dist Rajsamand Branch Code 10211
                        on dated 14.03.2011.first time Intrest subsidy credited in my account on dated 28.11.2011 Rs.2485.17 upto Sep-2011. The interest subsidy not given me from Sep-2011 onwards.

You are requested please arrange to credit intrest subsity from 01.10.2011 at the earliest.

P K Jain
                        Mob no [protected]
                        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I have a salary account in sbi commercial brAnch,near kalapataru cinema.my account number is [protected].I used the atm of my account at sbbj bank New power house road to withdraw rs.6000.on the same date another transaction was made,not by me, which debited rs.10000 from my account...sbi is saying that they cannot do anything as atm used is of sbbj.sbbj says that the video footage of that day is not clear so they cannot help.at the time whm I used the atm to withdraw 6000 the atm was being repaired and I was the first one to make transaction just aftr the repair kindly help to get my money.