State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur [SBBJ]

India - 302005

Fax:
Fax:

Load

State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur [SBBJ] related photos (72)

State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur [SBBJ] Complaints & Reviews

Sudeep Arora

My dear friend has a current A/c in State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur(Meerut branch).At the time of opening the A/c the minimum limit of keeping the money was Rs.5000 which later on has increased to Rs.10000 without any prior notice/Information. The same thing we have asked from bank manager (Meerut) and as per him the notice was written on the notice board and the same was also their on our website.

I need your help on this, as you may understand that their are lot of customers who dont visit the bank regularly and are not use too with the internet.Under these circumstances do you think it is fair what the branch manager has said.Please suggest.

Sudeep

State bank of bikaner and jaipur — Unfair dealing

Dear sir
I have account in State bank of bikaner and jaipur in Patna Ashok Rajpath branch. Unfortunatly i lossed my Atm card in december 2009. Then I request sbi customer care to block my Atm card. The cc personel loked my atm card and given my complain number. After the few month I found my lossed Atm card. I request to Customere care to unlock my Atm. Cc personel suggested me to conatact my branch. which is situated in Ashok Rajpath Patna. I visited my branch on 27.03.2010 and give a application to unlock my Atm card. The responsible official said to me that your Atm card unlock within 24 hours. but spend day by day. my Atm card not unlocked yet. I always request the bank official but no one interested in that. plz tell me what I do.
Amit kumar singh

forgot pin

I have forgot my atm password
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sbbj — Unfair dealing [Resolved]

Amit
    Respected sir,

I have a complaint regarding the unfair treatment by the staff working at SDBBJ, Collectorate...

ASHUTOSH MISHRA
    I am having Term Loan Account No. [protected] in SBBJ, CHETAK CIRCLE BRANCH, UDAIPUR. I deposited Rs. 45036/- in this account on[protected] through Pay Order No. 917110 dt.[protected] of Canara Bank. Madhuban Branch, Udaipur. But to my surprise till date no credit no credit has been given in my above account by the Bankof Rs. 45036/-. Regarding this I contacted the SBBJ Bank Manager on telephone No.[protected] on[protected] and I was informed that the concerned person of the Bank (Mr. Ameta) will inform me the status on the same day. But so far I have not received any response from the Bank. On the subject I have also send two e-mails to the Bank on Id No. [protected]@sbbj.co.in on[protected]. After this every day I am making telephonic calls to the SBBJ Bank on the above specified number, but no one is there to receive my calls.

It is my earnest request to look into my complaint, as customers should not be neglected and unattended like this.

Thanking You,

Ashutosh Mishra
    plese my ATM card
    Please issue my ATM card.

I am having a saving bank a/c with (ICICI) bank Account No is:[protected] .
    yesterday Date[protected], Time 15:29 i've made a transaction for withdrwal 4000 RS.
    from SBBJ, GopalPura Mode, TONK ROAD, ATM ID: S1AN10002613, TXN NO: 2940, RESPONSE CODE: 072
    and message shown: "SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS", MY issue is that according to this transaction
    my account balance should not effect, but when i checked my ICICI bank's A/c balance it was
    showing 4000 Rs Debited.

So please verify transaction and refund 4000 rs in the Account ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Kumar Garg
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

SBBJ Bank — Description in ATM tranjection amount [Resolved]

AMIT KUMAR BHURIA
      A saving account No. [protected] has in SBBJ, Jhunjhunu & ATM card No. is[protected] on the name of Mr. Amit...