State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6264)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

SBI / Credit Card — Credit card not delivered

Bhagwan Choudhari
Dear Sir
I Bhagwan Y Choudhari holding SBI credit card from last 2 yrs, and my card was going to expired in the month...

SBIcard — Non reciept of monthly statements

ajai_kuls
DEAR SIR,
THE MONTHLY STATEMENTS ARE NEVER RECEIVED BY ME AT MY RECORDED ADDRESS IN TIME, RESULTING IN NON VERIFICATION...
Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

State Bank of India — Complaint regarding undue charges being levied by SBI Card

Gaurav Jayant Satalkar
I have the SBI for the past one year now.
Though I have never used it till now i have an outstanding of Rs. 10, 000/-...

Debapriya Nag
I have complained about debit of an amount of Rs.612.75 from my s/b a/c no[protected] made wrongly on 23/05/08 against debit card no.[protected] to you a few days ago.But no result/respose has been received.Will you pl. apprise me the present position? Debapriya nag
I am a senior citizen .The amt. of Rs.612.75 has been wrongly deducted from my a/c no.[protected] of SBI, Bikash Bhavan.Salt Lake.The mall has already informed that no amount has been credited on this item from this account to them.If you donot respond what else I can do?Debapriya Nag
Pl.inform me the action taken/contemplated in this regard.Debapriya Nag
SIR, I MADE A PURCHASE OF RS 1685 FROM EUROPA CHENNAI
BUT THIS AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED TWICW FROM MY ACCOUNT ...
I HAVE TRIED EVRYTHING BUT I HAVENT GOT ANY RESPONSE IF POSSIBLE PLEASE HELP
DETAILS
DEBASHRI PANI
DEBIT CARD NO:[protected]
TRANSACTION PROBLEM DATE ;14TH SEP' 08
On23/05/08 I purchased some articles at acost of Rs612.75 atFashion Station, R.M.Garden Lane, Beleghata.At first Isubmitted my debit card no.[protected] in respect of myS/B A/C no[protected] and pushed my PIN accordingly.But since this card was shown to be Inoperative in the machine I handed over another ATM card(no[protected]) in respect of myother account(no.[protected]) to shopboys and pushed the relevant PIN.This time the card was shown to be operative and they gave me cashmemo and I signed on it as usal.But I with surprise found that an amount of Rs.612.75 was debited from my both the acconts.The shopowners told me that they have charged the amt from only the 2nd account for which I signed the voucher.No amount was credied to their account . I brought the anomaly to the notice of my Bank (Bikash Bhavan, SBI) and requested to set the matter right on 02/06/08).But no tangible action has yet been come out.Kindly look into the matter so that a senior citizen like me is not robbed of his hardearned money.Thanking you in anticipation.Debapriya Nag

GANESH PRASAD
    I have deposited at par cheque no.529441 issued by HDFC bank Ltd, Mumbai for Rs.50, 000/- on dated 26/04/2008 at SBI, Jayant(M.P.), but have not received payment till date.

I shall be grateful to you, if you arrange realization of subject cheque at the earliest please.

Yours,

Ganesh

R.DURAIRAJAH
      I am holding SBI credit card [protected]
      Iam a sincere payer of all my dues within stipulated time.
      My last statement for the month of JULY-08 due date was 22/07/08. I dropped the cheque for the amount Rs 11854/= on 12/07/08 and cheque dated 19/07/08, bearing cheque no 213326 from HDFC.
      SBI people presented the cheque on 14/07/08 which is 6 days in advance, hence HDFC returned the cheque even sufficient amount was there in my account.
      On 2 nd Aug-08 I got a call from SBI saying that my dues are still pending. I got shocked. I conducted my HDFC bank they explained me the details of advance presentation of cheque. Immediately on the same day I reported the SBI customer care and they said they will resubmit the cheque and get it honored. Get in touch with us after 4 days .Meanwhile I got next statement stating all dues and fine charges more over for immediate payment.
      I am getting frequent phone calls for the payment which disturbs me lot from my job as well as personal life.
      I am ready to pay my amount ( cash or cheque )with out any fine charges if SBI send me the old cheque.
      If they call me and disturb further I may be mentally hurt for which SBI will hold responsible. Do the needful at the earliest.
      durairajah.r

SBI. Co. In — website not opening

ankit jain
        i am continius trying to open web site but its not opening..
        what a site is this, i have to submit my PO exam's...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Yogesh K Mehta

Dear Sir

Sub.: Mentally Harassment from your department and Request for
        Cancel Credit Card
        Ref.: Credit Card No.[protected]
        We are very sorry to say that from last several days we got unnecessary calls from department. And I feel like it’s my mentally harassment. The details of background are given below here for your better understanding.

You have charge us annual fees on our July ’08 statement of Rs.750 + Rs.92.70. So that we had call to customer care and inform regarding the same and they have also revert the said charges. That time we have intimate them to deposit only actual expense. [Rs.1733.52] and we have also deposit the Cheque of same amount.

Now your department calls to us for non deposit of full amount. And start the call with “YOU HAVE NOT DEPOSIT YOUR PAYMENT, WHEN WILL YOU DEPOSIT YOUR CHEQUE, SHALL WE SEND ONE PICK UP MAN FOR THE CHEQUE?

WE ARE VERY SURPRISED THAT IF WE HAVE PAID OUR ACTUAL EXPENSE WITH TIMEING THEN WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO LISTEN THIS TYPE OF CALLS TO SPEND VALUABLE TIME AND AVIOD OUR ON PROCESS WORKING.

IS THIS FARE PRACTISE FROM YOUR DEPARTMENT, [MS.JYOTI AND YOU MAY CHECK MORE NAME WHO HAS CALLED US]

ONE SIDE YOU ARE DISTRIBUTE FREE LIFE TIME CARD AND ANOTHER SIDE YOU DISTRUB YOUR REGULAR CUSTOMER WHO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD REGULAR AND PAID REGULAR.

AFTER SO MUCH CALL AND WE ARE VERY TIRED AND FINALLY WE HAVE DECIDED TO CANCEL THIS CARD TO SAVE MY TIME AND ALSO YOUR UNWANTED PRACTICE.

Today we have talk to Mr.Ramesh- customer care officer and took
        Ref.No.[protected], to cancel my credit card.

We are waiting for your fastest with effective reply

Sorry for trouble

Thanks & Regards
        Yogesh Mehta
        Dear Sir/Madame

I am writting this mail with deep regrets. The reason is simple. Every day, I get a call from SBI asking me whether I would like to go in for an SBI Credit Card. In this juncture I have lot of complaints as detailed below:

1. Every day I am being disturbed, by these calls. I am a senior Citizen.

2. This is going on and on in spite of my request to them to remove my name from the calling list

3. First of all the people in your call centre agency do not have a database of those who are enjoying SBI Credit card and those who are not.

4. What they have is only phone numbers.

5. To day also I have received 5 repeated calls from Number: 43058964 and 42058967.

6. I am recording all conversations. This is as per the advice of Commissioner of Police that I should generate proof of such calls.

7. This I made known to all the callers from past one year that I am recording the conversation for submission to Police. But they just seem to ignore my request "not to disturb"

8. Had they had the data base of the ones who are already holding SBI cards, this situation would not have arisen.

9. This proves that SBI's approach is simply un-professional.

10. The real truth is I am holding SBI Gold Credit card for my self, my wife and my son from past one year. The numbers are [protected], [protected] and [protected].

11. Therefore, since your agency has failed to respond to my request to remove my name from the calling list, I am constrained to send the complaint to Police.

12. The next call from your agency may lead to that.

13. My problem doesn't end here. I stay in Kathriguupe. To drop credit card cheques, I have to go to Gandhibazar. Most of the time the M/C doesn't work. We have to go during Banking hours only. It is not 24X7. The SBI staff there are not at all approachable. They say that this belongs to Crdeit card division and that they, bank fellows have got nothing to do with it.

14. This again proves the un-professional way of working of SBI. There is no pint in SBI selling credit cards when you have not made proper arrangements for collecting the cheques.

15. I am giving a copy of this mail to the gentleman who is coming here to collect my personal information leading to selling your Credit Card.

I would request you to immediately address these issues.

Adisheshan, Bangalore

To
        The Customer Care Manager
        Credit Card Division
        Sub : NON RECEIPT OF PIN : Card No [protected]

I have recently been retired from Army service i.e wef 01 Aug 10. Inspite of repeated requests from your various section, my PIN has not yet been received. You are requested to send PIN for my credit card to the following address at the earliest and the address may please be noted for future correspondence:-

L. Panneer Selvam (Ex Army)
        Plot No 316, Mahatma Gandhi St, KK Nagar
        Trichy - 620 021 (Tamilnadu)

State Bank of India — Lost of ATM card

Girish S Ankalgi
          This is to inform u that my father Mr.Shrishail G. Ankalgi has 2 saving account in ur bank. He is curently now in Bijapur,...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (43)

SACHIN ARUN GAJALLEWAR
          Respected Sir,

I, Sachin Gajallewar having Saving A/c no. [protected] at State Bank of India, Main Branch, Kingsway, Nagpur.

Sir, on 07.08.2008 I have dropped my Salary Cheque no. 003689 for Rs.18, 000/- payable on SBI, Ramdaspeth Branch, Nagpur on SBI, Main Branch (where my account is lying).

But very surprisingly the clearing staff had sent it for clearing to the concern branch and after inquiring about the same they told me that clearing will be credited to my account on 11 of August instead of today because there is an error in system and is not working, hence they have sent the cheque for clearing before clearifying the systems problem. The staff is presurising and harrashing on me that I should deposit my cheque to Ramdaspeth Branch for immediate transfer. Here they will not going to do the same (Concern person is Ms. Dolke, PBB Department)

Sir, I request you, kindly suggest me the use of CORE banking facility which your bank is providing. What is the use of CORE Banking when such types of problem occurs.

I and my family totally depend on my Salary. I have to pay my utility bills etc... Already my salary has been iussed 5 days late to me and your staff is taking another 4 days for crediting my money to my account. I have opened my saving a/c in your SBI just for this purpose that I will get immediate transfer of my salary and I can pay my liabilities on time.

Due to delay of credit I have to bear interest of Rs.2315/- Kindly let me know, who will going to bear the same.

Please look into the matter.

Thanks & Regards

Sachin A. Gajallewar
          Ph : [protected]

Respected Sir,

Iam V.Parvati retd. railway employee from S.E.C.Rly Nagpur.i had received a Chq.of 49, 934/- by SBI Nagpur.By Mistake i had put that cheque in the Token Box in Kinsway branch nagpur on 1st June 2009. My AC.No. [protected].Till date the cheque has not been deposited in my Account.

Kindly follow up and deposit that Chq.in the AC.No mentioned its a pension Acoount.

We have registered the Complaint on the internet dt.05/06/09 and the No.is CC[protected].

If you trace the chq.please email us.

Yours Faithfully

V.Parvati.
          [protected], [protected],[protected]

sheila iyer
            The agent through whom I had applied for the SBI visa credit card, very clearly told me that this card would be free and will not incur any annual fee. Inspite of this assurance, I am charged annual fee every year and have to call up [protected], where the service person finally reverses the charges and instructs me to pay only my transaction charges. Sometimes they assure us they have reversed charges but we still get it in the statements and have to again call them up!
            Why does one have to go through with this every year. If you have promised no annual fee will be charge, this should be entered in our computer records so that this fee not charged in every statement and we need not go through the entire rigmarole of reversing it!

Please resolve this issue and ensure that we are not troubled like this every year.
            I could not able to booked my ticket on line due to password, Please guidee me .my mobile no.[protected]

State Bank of India — forget my atm password

salman
              sir
              i am rais ahamad from saharanpur i forget my atm password.
              my bank branch rampur maniharan saharanpur...

Ratan Kumar Sinha
              State Bank of India, Dt. :[protected]
              Credit Card Division,
              Patna

As already informed to you Ch. No. 741694 of State Bank of India, Shri Krishna Nagar Branch, Patna dt. 04/07/2008 for Rs.5, 000/- dropped in your Drop Box of Shri Krishna Nagar Branch, Patna of State Bank of India was misplaced at your end.

On 30/07/2008, when the letter was issued to State Bank of India, Shri Krishna Nagar Branch to stop payment of the Cheque, we were informed in writing by the bank that the Cheque has already been cleared.

You are requested to e-mail me the action you have taken in this regard to save me from further harassment and also please confirm that you have taken Cheque No. 741694 dated 04/07/2008 misplaced at your end as having been received on 04/07/2008 i.e. the day on which the Cheque was dropped in your Drop Box.

Further I have also not been receiving my e-mail statement since the last two months.

You are requested to please e-mail me the statement for last two months.

Yours faithfully,

[Ratan Kumar Sinha]
              SBI Card No. : [protected]
              Mobile No. : [protected]
              Address : Plot No. M-55,
              Road No.-27,
              Shri Krishna Nagar,
              Patna – 800 001.
              I have received your letter (Ref Code NXD Dt 30.04.09). The letter says that Rs. 2290.94 is the outstanding amount. I have received your statement dt 17 Apr 09 which shows Rs196.67 as outstanding.
              Please correct the same at your end and inform me accordingly

Avinash Gulgule
              SBI Cr. Card [protected]

Priyadarshini
                SBI ZAKIR NAGAR (8079) DELHI BRANCH MANAGER JEET LAL IS CALLING THE WOMEN CUSTOMERS AND FLIRTING. AND HIS CALLS ARE HARRASSING THE FEMALES. I FEEL HE IS USING OFFICIAL FONE ONLY FOR FLIRTING. AS FAR AS I KNOW ONE FEMALE CUSTOMER HAD CHANGED HER MOBILE NUMBER BECAUSE OF HIS NUISANCE AND FLIRTING CALLS. NEEDLESS TO SAY HOW HE WILL FLIRT WHEN THE FEMALE CUSTOMER COMES TO HIS OFFICE. HE IS AN AIDS OF SBI. LET ME SEE HOW SBI OFFICIALS ARE RESPONDING THIS COMPLAINT BY TAKING ACTION AGAINST HIM.LET SBI IT SELF INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER.
                sir i want open an account NRE
                can u provide detail what a requirement
                Sir, I have to accounts in different banks SBI & BOI a/c no. are [protected] & 12476 respectively. I want to know is it possible to transact the money from one bank to another bank by ATM or NET. Please mail a procedure voucher on given mailing address through hard copy.

the kind act is at your end.

thanking you in anticipation.

RIAZ ASHRAF
                H-7/A, ABUL FAZAL ENCLAVE
                JAMIA NAGAR, OKHLA
                NEW DELHI-110025
                MOBILE:[protected]

J.Raja
                  good evening sir/madam
                  i would like to complaint against the State bank staffs in Valparai town for their disrespect towards the customers. This is a hill station sorrounded by 64 Tea Estate and most of the customers of the bank are the labours of these estates. The bank staffs are really showing their disrespect towards the customers verbally and also don't say a reasonable answer for any kind of questions or enquires the customers ask. This has to be questioned, if not i have an idea of filing a case these bank staffs in Consumer's court. So pl. take some immediate action

PULAK RAY
                    I am having a SBI credit card since last 3/4 years and facing problems like non receipt of statements or receiving mostly in late, even if amount has been deposited in time, it took a long time to clear that amount ( at least a week), and mostly it is very difficult to open their web site to check your account details. Some time if you are lucky enough and get a chance to talk to their call center persons, but most of the time they were also having the same problem like server is not responding, so please call after some time. People always expect better service from SBI and hope these things they should realise. Expecting a better tomorrow.
                    P.Ray
                    Dear Team,
                    This is to inform you regarding my SBI Card payment was deu. SBI Card No:[protected]
                    Valid thru 07/13 Name of card holder: Chirag Sachdeva.

I have rec a call from CCE regarding EMI scheme, which is 9 chq amt of Rs 2009/- in which m agree to pay in EMI and i make 9 cheques of Rs 2009/- Dt: 15/of every month, but last two month no body will be comming to my place will be, bt from ur call center after every two days i rec a call regarding chq, bt no response given for ur side. and Mr. Kunal is misbehave with me.
                    Now after Two month ur collection boy will come and take the cheque Rs 2009/- cheque no:160159 Dt:15/5/2009. Today i receive a call from ur call centre i don't know the name of the girl she told my that ur 2009/- is ur panalty payment. i clearly tell u that i not pay any extra money bcoz ur staff misguide me .
                    So look into it asap . ur balance 8 chq with me i[censored] r interested to resolve this case so pl collect balance chq of Rs 2009/-

Chirag Sachdeva
                    Do not blame entirely on SBI, SBI Card is a different concern licenced by SBI to GE Capitals

SHYAM ANUGRAH
                      Dear Sirs,

I seldom introduce myself as one of the esteemed customer of your branch at Sikandrabad (0717) and I am working in nearby Factory M/s.Kajaria Ceramics Ltd.

I, near about 5 months back, applied for a Housing Loan of Rs.300000/- from the said branch. But it is very shameless to say that till date the loan is not yet sanctioned. Mr. SK Aggarwal, Sanctioning Officer has many times asked me to put up the papers/drawings as per Banking Rules and even after submission of all the relevant documents as per SBI Banking Rules, the loan is not being sanctioned. He neither refuses to pay loan nor giving any satisfactory reply and all the time he behaves very rudely. As on date I have incurred an amount of Rs.10265/- for the preparation of Drawings as per the satisfaction of THE OFFICER. I have visited the branch many times. Presently the drawing got Okayed by Him and says he have no time to sanction the loan to me, even though, the Branch Manager, Mr.Pooran Singh told him to sanction the loan. It clearly indicates that Mr. SK Aggarwal is misguiding me or he has some other intension to get the loan sanctioned. He had already taken bribes from some of my intimates to get the loan sanctioned.

It is very astonishing to see an Officer like Aggarwal are still in your Bank, as yours is a fast growing Banks in India.

In this case, I request your goodself to take Necessary And Strict Action against the concerned Officer Mr. SK Aggarwal for making me FOOL and advice the Branch Manager to pay me an amount of Rs.10265/- which was incurred by me for making the Drawing as per Mr. Aggarwal’s satisfaction and the same can be recovered from his salary.

If you can’t to do any thing, please be informed in writing, so that I can seek advice from any legal authority in this case.

Thanks and regards,
                      Yours truly e.mail : ID
                      Sharma.[protected]@gmail.com
                      SHYAM ANUGRAH
                      They are the officers getting life time salary to helping customers like you, you or any customers no need to pay any rupees under the table.I am usually doing is i will say in advance I am not intend to pay bribe money.All the bribing officers must b punished by law or law will be taken by the people.Here government must come forward and do some urvey or people must write to the government authorities about their bribing experiences.
                      Two things are world wonder in India -1.Tajmahal, 2.easlyt bribing country

State Bank of India — Status of Delivery of my CC

Praveen Kumar Singh
                        Kindly update me about the delivery of my credit card....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

State Bank of India — i lost my SBI ATM card

Laxminarayan Sethi
                        i lost my ATM card of SBI few days back, & that also unfortunately.
                        just tell me how to block the ATM online and...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

State Bank of India — Non-receipt of cash on withdrawal but money being deducted from account

GANESH DATTATRAY DAHAKE
                        My ATM Card No.[protected] My A/c. No.[protected] Branch-Wadala
                        I withdraw amounted 500 Rupees from...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                        Travel Triangle
                        Refunding of money
                        (7 minutes ago)
                        Travel Triangle
                        refund my money for the tour of andaman
                        (8 minutes ago)
                        Star Maa Tv
                        about the timing of the new serial radha krishna
                        (14 minutes ago)
                        IBM India
                        fraud ibm hr
                        (15 minutes ago)
                        Olymp Trade
                        Not received cancel withdrawal amount