State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (7280)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

B
Delhi, Delhi
I applied for sbi clerks through online.my friends recerived halltickets.But I did not receive hallticket.please varify about my hall ticket
thanking you sir,
my name c v sai pradyumna by registration id is 36722 but now i am not able to receive hall ticket
my hall ticket is not yet received, what's the reason
my regID is 17151
I didnt receive my hallticket . Please Verify my request and my registration No. is 82444
agrewtgyue453q4yhtwjjid4w23w5tgk;dredck

SBI Clerks — call letter

I have not yet recieved my call letter.Please do the needful work as soon as possible. I will be highly obliged to you.

My Application details are as follows.
Registration ID : 2272430
Password :

For proof:-
From: SBI <[protected]@
coll letter

My Application details are as follows.
Registration no :1466215
Password :

T
    Pune, Maharashtra
    I carried out the process for withdrawing cash of Rs.500 at Karve Nagar ATM Centre, Pune, the message was displayed on screen "Your transaction is being processed" I waited over there for 10-15mins but I didn't receive any cash. Time of transaction was approx. 12:30 to 1:15pm on 09/02/09.
    i am account holder of SB.when i used ATM services of Indian Bank for withdrawing cash of Rs.6500 on 11th april at Saidapet around 5.30pm, the message was displayed on screen " your transaction is being processed".Even i waited over there for more than 5 minutes but i did not receive any cash, also i did not receive my transaction slip. But the amount has been debited from my account.
    I had a similar experience with an ATM of the Syndicate Bank Karunya University Branch Coimbatore. The account was in Indian Bank, Avinashilingam University, (MAIN CAMPUS). Both Banks refuse to respond to my letters. How do I tweek them a bit to address my complaint
    I have my account in IOB bank, BHDC with account number 3939. On 01-09-09 at 7:30AM(Approx.) i went to HDFC ATM no S1ANDI72 to withdraw 15000/-.Interruption was shown on the screen.I did not recieve money from ATM and even i did not get reciept.Soon after 10 min i went to other nearest HDFC ATM to check my balance i found that my 15000/- has been deducted from my balance.On02-09-09 i lodged complain to my IOB Bank branch BHDC.My complain number is T-[protected].I did not yet get my money back.

Respected sir,
      This is Siva Prasad.I have applied for the Post of Clerical Written test. I have recieved the mail...
      G
      Jan 20, 2019
      Raipur, Chhattisgarh
      Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Gajendra Meena, customer of State Bank of India (T.T. Nagar Branch Bhopal, M.P ).br...

Hyderabad, Telangana

I am SBI Account Holder in SBI Settipalli Branch (Code 6677) which is located near Tirupathi Town in Andhra Pradesh.

I applied new ATM Debit Cart last year july, and I received ATM Card with in one month after applied the ATM card. But I did not receive my ATM cards Secreat Number.

My Branch persons told me they could not get my secreat number till now.
      and they tell me they are submitted a request letter from our branch to ATM Cards Senders.
      so please send my secreat number my account No. and ATM Card No.are mention below please find it

I am SBI Account Holder in SBI Agartala Bazar Branch (Code 4527) My Account No:- [protected] Debit card No:[protected] which is located near Surya Road, Agartala, Tripura (w).

I applied new ATM Debit Cart and I received ATM Card.But I did not receive my ATM cards Secreat Number.

so please send my secreat number through my Email.Thanking You.

Bengaluru, Karnataka

This is Avinash from Kanigiri Prakasm (dt) Andhrapradesh.The consumer forum was very helpful during situation where the people didn't get the justice from various compabies. Hope i will get help from cosumer forum regarding my problem.Here is my problem

I have taken a loan from SBI kangiri Branch in year 2004. The amount was 1.85 Lakhs .They gave the money in 3 installments.They cut some money in every installment for the purpose of interest.My Father Paluri Srinivas was working as a government teacher in Macherla village near Kanigiri.The salary of my father was crdedited to account in same SBI branch.The bank taken his salary certificate as a proof.I think while taking the loan i have asked 2 years period of time from the completion of btech.

I have completed my Btech in june 2007.I have joined in IBM on July 27th 2007.I haven't made any payment for the loan. In january 2009 i got a notice from SBi for the penalty of 84000 rupees.But i'm not at my home. So the post man did't give the notice to at my home. Now they are not giving my fathers salary for the month of february.They asked me to pay the amount of 84k "then they will give my fathers salary".

I was not sure why i need to pay the penalty .
        If i need to pay the penalty why i have to pay 84000 of huge amount.
        How they caluculate the penalty.I think it was not as per the justice.Please help me out regarding this.So that my family will get my fathers salary.It was pain for my family with out salary.Please help me out.

My Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Hosur, Tamil Nadu
          my card is stolen my some one so please block my card my A/c No. [protected]...

Respected sir/madam

I’m Adavi. Kalyana chakravarthi.on december month I opened a S.B account on your Vijayawada S.B.I bank (S.N.Puram branch)Andhra pradesh.
          My account number is [protected].i received A.T.M card But I didn’t received A.T.M PIN number. So kindly send my pin number to respected branch.
          Here iam giving the bank address which I have S.B.I. account.

09001 - SATYANARAYANAPURAM
          STD Code: 0866
          Phone: 2536149, 2535832
          Fax: 2536554
          e-Mail:sa.[protected]@sbi.co.in

Please kindly do the needful.

Thanking you sir/madam.
          Yours faithfully
          A.Kalyana chakravarthi.
          My account number is [protected]. I received A.T.M card But I didn’t received A.T.M PIN number. So kindly send my pin number to respected branch.

Sabbavaram (Branch)
          Visakhapatnam (Dist)

N Nooka Raju
          Phone No [protected]
          mera a/c no. [protected] hai. mera atm card july 2008 ki mil gaya, kintu atm pin aaj tak nahi mila. kripya mera atm pin sambandhit branch me bhejne ki kripa kare aur mere e-mail par inform karen. mera ph-[protected] sultanpur UP
          my account number is [protected]. i received ATM card 25 days before.i didn't received ATM PIN number.so kindly send my pin munber to respected branch. keeranur(branch) PUDUKkOTTAI (Dist)
          Respected sir/madam

I’m K Rajagopala Swamy.on december month I opened a S.B account on your Anakapalle S.B.I bank (market branch) Andhra pradesh.
          My account number is [protected].i received A.T.M card But I didn’t received A.T.M PIN number. So i request u to kindly make necessary arrangements as soon as possible

With Regards
          Rajagopal
          Dated: 16.04.2009

The Principal Officer
          Delhi.

Sub: Request for issue new PIN No. - regarding –
          [protected][protected][protected]----

Kindly refer to the above cited subject.

In this connection, I applied State Bank Cash Plus (State Bank Shopping Card) ATM Card which was duly served on me vide Card No.[protected]. Due to some circumstances Pin No. was not received to me. Pin No. was received me after 45 days and when I processed my ATM Card it was not processed. I complaint to Bank Manager, I.P. Estate, New Delhi he informed me to complaint it online.

So you are requested to kindly issue me new PIN No. immediately.

(INDU BALA SAINI)
          A/c No. [protected]-1,
          107, Saini Enclave,
          Delhi-110092
          Phone No. [protected]
          atm pin number not recived
          Respected sir/madam

I’m Ghanta Suresh Babu.on november (2008) month I opened a S.B account on your Madhapur S.B.I bank (Hyderabad)Andhra pradesh.
          My account number is [protected].i received A.T.M on 2nd January card But I didn’t received A.T.M PIN number. So kindly send my pin number to respected branch.
          Here iam giving the bank address which I have S.B.I. account.

10102 SBI
          Ayyappa socity Road, Madhapur
          Hyderabad.
          State:Andhra pradesh.

Please kindly do the needful.

Thanking you sir/madam.
          Yours faithfully
          G.Suresh Babu
          Ph. [protected]
          Hello, my name is Radhika S. Pandharipande. My ATM CARD NO IS[protected]. Date of issue JUN 2008. my account no is [protected]. i forget my pin no, so plzzz send me new pin no so that i can access my account by atm card. plzzz email me my pin no as soon as possible on following email id: radhika.[protected]@rediffmail.com
          SBI BRANCH: Surendranagar (Nagpur)
          This is to inform you that I have received my ATM card last 50 day’s ago, but I haven’t received my Pin number, so now I have so need my PIN number, my Family position is not good, I want withdrawal my Money, Please send me my ATM PIN Number at my Residence address and my mail id, the detail of my account is mention bellow.
          Name: - JITENDRA KUMAR SHUKLA
          S/o RAM MANOHAR SHUKLA
          ADDRESS: - VILL LALPUR POST ANSARI HAISERGARDH, BARABANKI PIN-227301
          A/C .NUMBER:[protected]
          CARD NUMBER:[protected]
          MAIL ID:[protected]@rediffmail.com

Vepagunta, Andhra Pradesh
            Respected sir My No 14574777K Ex Hav Kondru Appala Swamy, My CPPC PPO ID No 142 dt 13/01/2009. PPO No S/051896/2008 (Army) dt 20 Nov 2008.

My pension documents are forwarded through my pension account holding bank i.e SBI Nellimarla(2768) Vizianagaram distt.AP-535217, to CPPC, Hyderabad on 03/01/2009. But SBI, CPPC, Hyderabad-63 is returned the file with marking of the matter i.e. The PPO has not been routed through Focal Point Link Branch. Please forward the same to FPLB concerned to enable them to note the particulars in their records.
            The Nellimarla SBI staff/Officers are not known about the focal point link branch, they are also tried to confirm from any SBI. But reply not cleared. so you are requested to fwd the Name of focal point link branch name for getting my pension earliar. already delayed three months due to not knowing about this pension regulations by staff/Officers of SBI.

I have taken SBI card in 2005 with the agreement that its free for life. Last 3 years I never been charged...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              1. You have charged me Rs.500/- overlimit fee -- when did I make purchases over Rs.15, 000/-?

2. I had asked you some months back to ensure that statements of account of this credit care be addressed to <[protected]@gmail.com> instead of the old e-mail address <[protected]@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in>.
              I find that the statement dated 03.02.2009 has been addressed to the old vsnl e-mail address.

3. My above complaint addressed to your e-mail address <sbicards.[protected]@ge.com> this morning has been returned as being undeliverable.

4. Your helpline phone[protected] is continuously busy and if I dial 39020202 I am advised to dial the new helpl line no -- Yet both Nos. are given in the current statement sent to me on 05.02.2009.

I trust this complaint will result in some corrective action being taken by yoou

Aloysius D'Souza

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                Respected Authority, I have given the application for the issue of ATM card since 3 months .but due to some unknown reasons i havn't got my ATM card yet
                So kindly take attention to this problem and i hope u will try to solve it

Respected Sir/mam,
                Myself Balwinder singh requested that I opened a new account on dated on dated 28/01/09 from the branch of Rayya, Distt- AMRITSAR, STATE (Punjab). I have very need of ATM CARD, But not revived till now. My account no is [protected] & the code of this bank is 10737. I also complaint in this regard on dated 18/02/09, but no any response till now. Please issued me the ATM CARD as possible as. If any problem please email to me.
                I shall be very thankful to you in this regards.
                BALWINDER SINGH S/O S. AJIT SINGH
                VILL- LOHGARH, P.O - KHILCHIAN
                TEH- BABA BAKALA
                DISTT- AMRITSAR (PUNJAB)
                Respected Sir/mam,
                Myself Sanjay yadav requested that I opened a new account on dated on dated 30/01/09 from the branch of ballia, Distt- BALLIA, STATE (U.P.). I have very need of ATM CARD, But not revived till now. My account no is [protected] & the code of this bank is 00017. I also complaint in this regard on dated 12/02/09, but no any response till now. Please issued me the ATM CARD as possible as. If any problem please email to me.
                I shall be very thankful to you in this regards.
                SANJAY YADAV C/O S. RAM JANAM YADAV (J.E.)
                RAMPUR NEW BASTI SOUTH OF I.T.I. SCHOOL NEAR I.T.I. PANI TANKI
                BALLIA 277001
                U.P.
                From: DILIP SINGH <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                Subject: For ATM Card

Date: Friday, 21 May, 2009, 1:08 PM

I am saving A/C holder in your Hathras (Mendu) Branch, Branch code 11633. My saving Account No. is [protected] which opened on dt. 15/11/2008 and I apply for ATM card the same day but till I have not received ATM Card. So pls take early action and issued to me ATM Card or give us instruction.
                Girja Singh (SB A/c No.[protected])
                Subhash Nagar
                Mendu
                Hathras-204105
                please block my atm card and send me the ticket number

I hold a saving account with SBI, Bannerghatta Road branch in Bangalore. I have applied for a replacement debit card. It was told to me that card will be delivered within 15 days of giving the application. It's already close to 2 months now. But card has not been delivered yet.

Every year SBI is charging me Rs 50/- for debit card facility. On the top of it I have been charged Rs 200/- as card replacement fee. I have applied for the replacement card second time now. But I never received the debit card. I enquired from the SBI branch as well. No one takes care of customers issues in this brach. They make people to stand for hours and after some ones turns come they don't provide any satisfactory answer for that.

Till today I am waiting for the debit card to come. If this year I'll be charged Rs 50/- for debit card facility, I'll pull SBI to consumer court.

Deepak
                  Mobile: [protected]
                  I have opened an account with State Bank of India, Howrah Railway Station Branch on 20.01.09, having account no. [protected]. In the applicaion I had opted for ATM cum Debit Card. But the said card has not yet reached to my residence till date. Since my mode of working is that I am not able to visit the said bank for withdrawl of money as per my need. I expect that it should be reached at the earliet otherwise I may face immense trouble to deal with my account.
                  With regards,
                  S.Bhattacharya
                  [protected] (m)

I have opened a Savings A/c with your bank on 08.12.08. A/c No. [protected], A/c Name - Yamparla Lakshmi Narasimham. I had received the debit card on 09.01.09, but so far i have not recd the PIN No.

We came to know from your bank officials at sindhanur that there was some problem with accounts opened in the month of Nov & Dec'08. The Asst. Manager had re-applied for the debit card to my account on 16.02.09. Till as on date i have not received the new debit card & PIN No.

Kindly consider this letter & do the needful in getting my card & PIN No.

Y.L.Narasimham
                  R/sir,
                  This is to bring your notice that I have permanently surrender my ATM card no. 622 [protected]
                  on dated 16.03.2009 vide ticket no.[protected] at 08:45 AM. Bank has debited Rs. 50/- from my accoun in this year.
                  Duly informed to my State Bank of India Howrah Railway Station Branch. No appropriate response received yet.
                  SANATAN SAMANTA
                  I have opened a Savings A/c with your bank in Malad (W) branch. A/c No. [protected]-3, A/c Name - Zulakha Iqbal Patel & Abdul Hamid iqbal Patel. I had received the debit card in Sep-2005 And my Debit Card No.is[protected].

I have to inform you that my Debit Card is currently not working. When I insert the Card in ATM Centre then it Shown Massage That is "YOUR CARD IS NOT PRCESSED". "PLEASE REMOVE & RE-INSERT YOUR CARD".

Kindly consider this letter & take some action.
                  Respected Sir / Madam,

Kindly consider this letter & take some action.
                  Pleas give Reply.

A.HAMID.

MOB.[protected]

Hyderabad, Telangana
                    my name is allam maria sagarreddy . my addres SAGAR REDDY A.M s/o rajareddy house no 10-29/11 .nagarjuna nagar colony. kushiguda...

04.02.2008

Citibank,
                    Credit Card Division,
                    Chennai-

Ref : SBI Credit Card No.[protected]

With reference to the above Credit Card, which I am holding for the past Eighteen months with credit limit Rs.55, 000/-, now I would like to increase the credit limit up to Rs.1, 00, 000/- to enable me to meet out my requirements. Hence I request you to kindly arrange the same at the earliest.

(K.VASUDEVA RAO)
                    SBI,
                    Credit Card Division,

Ref : SBI Credit Card No

With reference to the above Credit Card, which I am holding for the past Eighteen months with credit limit Rs.30, 000/-, now I would like to increase the credit limit up to Rs.1, 00, 000/- to enable me to meet out my requirements. Hence I request you to kindly arrange the same at the earliest.

Kulasekharanaidu

P
                      To[protected]
                      The Manager Housing Loan Division
                      State Bank of India

Sub: Housing loan irregularities...

U
                      Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                      Sir, SBI had issued a credit card No. [protected] in the year 2001.Due to unsatisfactory service extended and poor operating system of SBI such as not acknowledging receipt of payment and indulging in delaying in receipt of payment so as to put the customers in to trouble in terms of levying delayed charges, exorbitant amount a/c interest etc, I had wound up the card and the cancelled (torn off) card was sent to SBI in the year 2003.After 4 years in July 2006, suddenly, the recovery agent of SBI called up and started torturing for making payment of Rs.14 598.This was followed by a notice dt.28/7/2006 through its advocate stating that before initiating any legal action, SBI intends for settlement through a process of Conciliation and accordingly one Mr. Jay K.Shah at Ahmedabad is to be visited who would act as Conciliator. The matter was accordingly discussed with him on 19/8/06 and records of payment made well in time against all dues were given. He after verification confirmed that report on NIL outstanding would be put up to SBI and copy would be sent to me. However till date no letter /report from him has been received. Further the matter was discussed with one Mr. Sanjay Mahajan of SBI's advocate.He after thourough verification also confirmed that there is no outstanding and no report of any bouncing of instrument etc and hence there could possible an error. I have also replied to SBI notice dt.28/7/2006 through my advocate on 8/9/2006 and also written a letter dt. 6/9/2006 to BM, SBI Credit Card Corporate Office Ashram Rd, Ahmedabad.Since then I have not received any reply till date from SBI.However suddenly a recovery agent of SBI called me up in November 2008 and started threatening that unless I make immediate payment of Rs.30000/-, I will have to face unforeseen consequences.He was not prepared to listen and refused to give the details of outstanding.The above kind of act is totally immoral, irresponsible and Draconian act of indulging in recovering money in an ungraceful, shamefulway by such a big financial institute is totally unwarranted.Hence I approach you to get legitimate support and justice.
                      This si a tactics adopted by a reputed bank like SBI..I'm also facing trouble from recovery agents for a card they say, I had used in 2001. I told them that I didn't had ne such card.
                      Why did they wake up in 2011..and who provides then telephone nos is a mistry to me also...previosly I had complained to the police and the recovery agent stopped contacting me but it seems the recovery agent has changed and again the trauma started.
                      Please help...

V
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        I was informed by SBI Card department that and amount of Rs.4400.00+2180.00 made purchased on 28.01.09 at Faridabad against my card No.[protected]. Whereas the said card is with me and on 28.01.2009 i was on official tour to Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Pipelines Division, Bijwasan, New Delhi and my residence is at Gurgaon and I posted at Panipat. On confirmation from SBI Card helpline that new card was despatched to me on 5th January 2009 whereas the same was not received by me. I lodged the complaint on 29.01.2009 vide complaint number A[protected] and till date no reply received from the concerned department for waiving the purchasing of Rs.4400+2180.00 which was not purchased by me.
                        dear sir

i think sbi is after your properties they will take every thing you mhave

very soon goons will be phoning u

M
                          New Delhi, Delhi
                          i m md shabbar. presently in amritsar. my home is in delhi. in month of nov i went home and i withdrawn some money from jahangirpuri...

P
                          Delhi, Delhi

SBI card is charging us Annual fee and when we took the card they informed us that it is a lifetime free card, kindly look into the matter if possible

Card No. [protected]

Thanks & regards
                          Ritesh Agarwal
                          21, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road
                          Kolkata-700020
                          i was holding sbi card first they said no renewal fees but afterwards they charged me some 20000 rupees
                          every month threatening letters i have not even used the card once iwas afraid thugs will be chasing me

gods grace they have cancelld the card after robbing me

bob and icici are the best they do not rob

SBI Credit Card — Credit card annual fee - reg.

Ref: SBI credit card No. [protected]

I have sent the following mail to you on 05.02.2009 but I have not received any reply from your end. Even though I have been offered by other banks credit cards without any annual fee I have used only SBI card for the past 9 years and now I have to reconsider my usuage of my SBI card with the payment of annual fee. I once again request you to waive my annual fee otherwise I have to take a decision to surrender my card.

I am a SBI credit card Holder for the past nine years and promptly paying my dues in time without any over due. While issuing the credit card to me at that time I was told that this card is entirely FREE for life time. But I am surprised to note that this year you have charged the Annual fee for my free card. Cosidering my previous on time payments for the past nine years I request you to waiver my annual fee for my SBI credit card for this year.

Thank you and awaiting for your favourable reply at the earliest.

With regards

K.Raju
                          Customer Care Cell,

Please be noted that you have cahrged over limit fee Rs.500/= against my outstanding amount of Rs.18402/=. This has already discussed with your customer care officials. Out of 18402/=, you have charged an finance charge of Rs.230 plus GST of Rs.31/= . During that period my outstanding was Rs.4684/= and I made other transactions on emergency (including Insurance). But you are charged for the usage of Rs.141 extra ( my credit limit is Rs.18000/=) an amount of rs.500/= and I requested over phone and you are adjusted only 50%.

Now you are sending a broacher to cheat the customer saying that 0% interest for cash withdrawals for 60 days, but you are hiding the transaction fee which will be more than 47% on the minimum amout of cahs withdrawals through ATM. I called your customer cell and discussed, but he was not able to give a proper reply, so i sent a mail to RBI, which will be as follows.

I need a proper reply on the above issue.

PG Sreenivasan

I am holding credit cards from 5 banks and doing transactions from years and paying in time. Now I received the monthly statement from SBI, and along with a broacher stating that 0% interest for up to 60 days on ATM Cash withdrawal during the period from March 1st to 30th April. In terms and conditions they added that there will be a transaction fee for Rs.275 or 2.5% which ever is higher on withdrawal of minimum amount of Rs.3500/ and above.

I would like to inform you that a person intent to withdraw Rs.3500/=, he has to pay Rs.275/= which will be more than 47.2%. Such practices should be controlled by Reserve Bank of India for the poor public. This is not a fare deal from a service organisation like bank. I hope RBI may take some necessary steps in this regards.

Thanks and regards
                          PG SREENIVASAN
                          I have applied for SBI Card on 21st May 2009, my form No is S[protected]. I have still not received the card. So please look into the matter as soon as possible.

My mobile No is [protected].

SBI card is charging us Annual fee for add on card and when we took the card they informed us that it is a lifetime free card, kindly look into the matter.

Card No.[protected]
                          Vinod
                          Mob.: [protected]

SBI Credit Card — cheated with the credit limit

dear sir/ madam ,

i got a new sbi card the bank person told me that they will give me 1.5 lac as credit limit but they have given only 22 k as credit limit and they dint confirm me wheather i need the card or not so i told to cancel the card but they are not doing it