State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6264)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

jatinkapadia
SBI recovery agents are harrassing me for recovering a loan! They are using abusive language and threatening me with downgrading my CIBIL rating, I dont even have an account with SBI and I have never take a loan from them. For some reason they have my name and number as a reference for my ex-colleague who according to their records have defaulted on a loan.

Please help
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

vivekp987
    I m Vivek R Patil, I am very Disappoint with SBI, I want to open new PPF A/c. at my home branch but here is no facility for PPF, for that i have to go
    Varangaon Ordnance Factory SBI Branch, Branch code is - SBIN00004819 But wen i go that bank Bank manager told me " here you can't open PPF A/c. Go to your Home branch". As per Manager said but In my home branch Muktainagar(Ruikheda) branch, Branch code is SBIN0007776 there is no Facility for Opening PPF new A/c. after that again i told varagoan branch at my home branch (Muktainagar) there is no PPF facility what should i do?, Then Branch manager said then Open new A/c Here after that you can open PPF A/c here.

State Bank of India — Amount not refunded

surendra.chipati83
      Hi Sir/Madam,

Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

BABULDAS
      SIR,I v an SB A/C ([protected]) at SBI kamarhati.I visited New Delhi on last march and made ATM transaction(ATM 6182 BOB NEW DELH) 0n 3/03/2012 of rs. 4,000/-. on that time my last balance was rs. 1,949/- after withdraw of the above(rs.4,000/-).But they created another 2 transaction of SET HOLD Rs.4,000/- each on 5/3/2012 and made 2 transaction of DELETE HOLD Rs.4,000/- each on 22/03/2012. After that my last balance shown - 000/- and SBI KAMARHATI made ATM OD ADJ. Rs.1,949/- on 22/03/2012. Immediately I made two complains through SBI KAMARHATI(AT[protected] DT.17/4/2012 and AT[protected] DT.04/05/2012).But all complains did not make any positive reply.I am paying a lic premium of rs. 356/(pm).At present A/C is bearing a OD balance and can not operate my A/c. So, pl. take the necessary step against the above.thanks.My mob no is [protected]

PM YADAV
        Respected Sir-,
        I m a costumer of sbi branch lal Kuhn Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh branch code is 13409 internet bank facility available but be can not transaction .this facility not available on my a/c till date but we inform TO MR.VIJAY KADAM ACCOUT OFFICER any time by written application but can"t any action with respect this problem.And behavior are not good with costumer. so please sir issue facility on my a/c .

DATE[protected]

TRANSACTION RIGHT

State Bank of India — transaction complaint

debit card (atm)
        Respected Sir/Mam,

I am senduran account holder in your bank (Union BANK of India) branch ramanathapuram Town, viz ramanathapuram account number [protected] debit cum ATM card no.[protected], state tamilnadu
        I used dated (10 march, 2010 evening 4:30-5pm) SBI Atm machine in yellanalli & i went to take money from the ATM machine,and i enter the amount of 3000
        but the amount was not transferred the machine displayed the statement unable to process ultimately next I went to ATM Canera Bank & ATMa SBI at aruvangadu in OOTY district the amount is displayed with reduced amount (the cost of reduced amount is 3000)

it was shockingly found the amount has been debited of Rs. 3000/- from my account.

I request you to kindly credit of Rs. 3000/- in my Account as mentioned above & obliged.

Any further clarification please contact on my cell no.[protected]

Thank you.

With regards,

senduran.k
        Mobile No- [protected]
        I had submitted internet banking form for activating transaction right on 3rd may 2013.2 month and 20 days over but transaction right has not been allowed to my a/c.I had send several mail but i did not receoive any reply.I had send SMS (UNHAPPY) to [protected] they had tried to help me but from branch they did not get any help.they raised and assigned ticket to branch but branch employees close ticket mentioning that right has given .When I visits branch the told that they dont have enough man power to do the same...
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

State Bank of India — Restoration of Transaction Rights in NET BANKING

OMORAKASHYADAVA
          Dear Sir
          Despite best efforts made personally by Shri Jitesh Palan,Branch Manager,SBI,KHADKI,PUNE411003 ( SBI code...
          Complaint category Banks

State Bank of India, Ina, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi-23 — Damaged & Fake currency note Rs500/- and Rs 1000/-

Sub Maj Krishan Lal
          Subject: - Complaint against State Bank of India , DDA Building , INA, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi for damaged currency note...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

State Bank of India — ATM Txn dispute

sudhamay
          I would like to inform you that , dated 04.12.2009 , I was was with drawn some amount from ATM (Burdwan Rly. Stn. ATM , WB)...
          Complaint category Banks

arvind80
          I have come to know from SBI-PPG-dept. that,I have to submit my investment details from my own id.But,just 3-days back I have got updated information from SBI-PPG Dept. that,this will be submitted by branch only.So,I have send my investment form by Speed post(EU[protected]IN) on date 11/06/2012.And after that,I have tried to contact with the Branch Manager,Waltergunj,Basti(Mo.no-[protected]).But,he have not responded me properly,neither he have confirmed about receiving and updation of the same.
          Here,for your kind notice,I would like to inform you that,from last 2-years I am submitting my investment plan to bank,but even after TDS have debited from my pension A/C.And till date,the same amount have not received back to my A/c.Here,I have attached my investment details along with speed post receipt copy which,I have send to bank.
          Dear Sir,Please look into the matter and take corrective action at the earliest.I will be heartily thankful to you.

Thanking you.
          Regard's
          Arvind Kumar Srvastava
          PF no.-1652710
          PAN no.-AXUPS3591K

Not updating of investment details

surendra.chipati83
            Hi Sir/Madam,

I am having an account in SBI branch, Galiveedu in YSR district, Andhrapradesh. my Acc no: [protected]. While withdrawing amount from ATM i lost total 2100 rupees(one time 900 rupees on 24-Apr-2011 and another time 1200 rupees on 23-Jan-2009 ). I gave three times written statement/complaint in my home branch and also more times i sent mails to the appropriate branch. But, still they didn't respond. What can I do? And where i need to give compliant?

Could you please help me on this.

Best Regards,
            Surendra

singhumesh
              Please find below transaction which is not belongs to me but shown in my CIBIL report. Please send deletion / updates on my correct information please on priority basis. I not holding any credit card of SBI.. surprised....

[protected] SBI Bank [protected] 18393 0 13089
              [protected] SBI Bank [protected] 18704 0 0
              [protected] SBI Bank 9/10/2007 0 0

Umesh Kumar Singh

Standard Chartered Bank - Wrong data Reported to CIBIL — My Name in CIBIL defaulter list without taking any Loan or Credit Card

My Name in CIBIL defaulter list without taking any Loan or Credit Card

My Name is Umesh Kumar Singh s/o Bhagwan Singh, address - 3A/100 NIT, Faridabad - 121001 (Haryana). I never take any loan but my name shown in CIBIL defaulter list. Surprised.. Please find below transaction which is not belongs to me but shown in my CIBIL report. Please send deletion / updates on my correct information to CIBIL please on priority basis. I not holding any credit card of Standard Chartered Bank. surprised....

[protected] Standard Chartered Bank 7/8/2007 Rs. 43583/-

Umesh Kumar Singh
              Dear Mr Singh,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into the details currently.
              Our customer support executive will get in touch with you shortly to further understand and address the issue.

Dear Mr Singh,

We tried to establish contact with you at 2:42 PM but we were unable to so.Request you to please share a suitable time to call to address your concern on priority.

Dear Mr Singh,

Thanks for talking to us. We are currently working on your issue and will get back to you soon with an update.

VENGATACHALAPATHY M N
                For the past 10 days I am trying for SBI CREDIT CARDS, SINCE MY EARLIER
                Card NO.[protected] HAS ELAPSED AND UNABLE TO USE AS THE CARD HAS EXPIRED ON 31/05/2012. More than 4 or 5 times I have tried I have got the reply, the information provided by me not matching with records available with yourselves. As such I request you to cancel the card and thank you for your prompt services.

From M N Vengatachalapathy, No.34, KHB Road, A-14 Southern Residency,
                Sultanpalayalaya, R T Nagar, Bangalore 560032.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

bhagee84
                  I have taken a home loan from SBI Bank for the re-construction of my house in Mysore city. It is unfortunate to say that I am having a very bad customer experience with the bank.

An amount of Rs.22,390/- was deducted from my SBI Savings Bank account on 03/09/2011 towards interest for home loan without any prior intimation. But the same has not been reflected in the home loan statement for the financial year Apr.2011 – Mar.2012.

When contacted with the branch manager (RASMECC MYSORE, IFSC Code: SBIN0005213, Branch Code: 005213) and after 5 visits to the bank requesting to correct the mistake made by the bank; without any apologizes regretting the mistake, the above mentioned amount has be credit to my account, but with the different date i.e., 26/05/2012.

This is unacceptable for obvious reasons, as I am loosing on interest charges for the above mentioned amount.

I am also puzzled with surprise and shock for the below:
                  • Is the bank authorized to deduct money from my SB account without any notice?
                  • How would the money from my SB account be deducted and deposited to someone else Home loan account?
                  • I was made to wait for more than a month for the error to be corrected, is it such a long process?
                  • Customer is asked to visit the bank 5 times for no mistake of his, is this a new customer satisfaction drive?
                  • And above all, no apologizes from the bank regretting the mistake?

Thanks.

State Bank of India — account transfer

singhmahtab
                    Respected sir,

I have an S B I bank a/c [protected] at Army Division HQ Rajouri branch in Rajouri in J&K....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Banks

harshalkadam
                    Respected Sir/madam
                    I harshal kadam having Axis Bank debit card made a cash transaction into a SBI ATM at khadki on 2/02/2012 of Rs.1000 but due to some problem of machine (atm) ,i was able to remove 3 notes of Rs.100 and the transaction completed with 1000 RS.
                    when i approached axis bank with the case initially i was told that since it is another bank atm i should wait for 10 days but after 10 days i was told that sbi says i have got all the money which i had not got.
                    after many visits to Axis bank i was told to go to police ststion and lodge compliant against Sbi but my compliant was not registered and Axis bank says they need FIR for further action.
                    so please guide me for same.

SBI - Internet banking — internet banking Kit not working

rrks757
                      I got my internet banking kit from my branch on date07/06/12 . But till now i am not able to lo-gin. It says "Invalid...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Banks

atulvohra
                      Respected Sir,

I have forget my userid and password of sbi online banking. May I request you to kindly provide me new user id and password so that I can use the facilities provided by you by net banking.

details are

full name Atul Vohra
                      A/c No [protected]
                      SBI Khatima
                      email id [protected]@gmail.com

Sajayan Gangadharan
                        I, Sajayan Gangadharan, have a saving bank account in State Bank of India, Karunagappally branch, Kollam District, Kerala State. My acct No is [protected]. On 31 May 2012, my pay accounting office crediten an amount of more than one lakh rupees. But the Bank same have not been credited by the Bankers. On enquiry from my accont office, it is found that the Bankers have rejected the payment without any reason. I am trying to traceout the reason from my bank telephonically as well as through my wife. I am away from my native place as a seving person. As per the statement of bankers they are not responsible for the creding the payment.

My wife again enquired about problems of my account if any? but they are denied to give any details.
                        Now a days Govt Oriented Banks have no interest in their dealings and customers. Because they will get their payment in time whout having any risk as a Govt bonafied establishment.

Now I am facing difficulties in crediting my salary.

bikash saha
                          sir, I am Bikash saha .My SBI Ac no [protected] I have withdrawal in 25/09/11 Rs.3000/- other bank ATM o[censored]nited Bank of India in Bethuadahari, but not collected any Cash Rs.3000/- of amount, but already debited in my SBI account, I have many times complained to local bank manager ,but all time i was hope less . my mob no is [protected] . please help me sir .
                          I am Ausaf Ali (savings account no. [protected] with sakanti tanda branch of SBI) .
                          I withdrew money with IDBI BANK ATM of shastri nagar branch on 01/04/2011, but the ATM didnot dispence the cash but debitted my bank account. I reported the case to the SBI sakauti tanda branch but no action has been taken as of today. I have been visiting the branch everyday but no satisfactory reply has been given.

I am also lodging a complaint (FIR) with the police department.

Kindly do the needful to solve my problem

Ausaf Ali
                          Ph.[protected]

Pankaj Chauhan
                            I have my account in SBI Chandigarh. I am not able to use this account for online transaction, purchase, online booking or anything etc. I could only use debit card for getting money from ATM. Now I came to USA. I can't use the account except accessing it online. The money is lying uselessly. I can't even close it as i have money there. I can't get it transferred it as am not in India.

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                              regarding street dogs in my colony
                              Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                              disturbance by dog
                              Indian Army
                              delivering a wagon r
                              Ixigo
                              flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                              Defence Pension