State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6294)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

State Bank of India — Credit Card Declined [Resolved]

nair_abhilash
I had applied for a credit card from SBI. They came to my office to collect the application. They called my home as well as...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Credit Cards

subhashssi
Dear sir
I have acoount in UNION BANK with a/c no. [protected] and ATM CARD no. [protected] also. I have gone to withdraw 1000/- money through state bank ATM at Hospital chowk satna (M.P.)on 10.01.2011. I tryed 5 time but atm machine was not working properly and not withdrwa the money but 5000/- has been dedected from my account.
I have complaind in Union Bank. but till date State Bank has not refund the money.

Please help me

Regards:
Subhash Singh
124/7 Siddharth Nagar Satna(M.P.)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:51:47
Hello Sir,

I am sending my complain after 432 days again. I just want to see that is this site is useful for people or this is fake.

Following are my problems:

Myself Dr. Rahul Kumar Srivastava andI have my saving account in your State Bank Of India. My bank account number is[protected]. I have the facility of ATM and net banking in the same account. I am facing following problems:

1- On 26th July 2008, I have purchased the some cloths from Koutans showroom at Gorakhpur (UP) and I tried to make payment of Rs. 1910/- by the ATM but shopkeeper tried 3 times and he was unable to get payment. Then I make payment by cash. But in my statement the payment of Rs. 1910/- shows to the shopkeeper. I have contacted to my branch then Branch Manager told that I him the bank statement of the shopkeeper and I have already provided the same documents before 10 days. But sorry to say that till today I have no return of my money. The details of the same transaction is:

26-Jul-2008 POS PRCH
(26-Jul-2008)[protected], 910.00 58, 815.[protected]

2- On 12th November 2008 I have withdrawn Rs. 20000 in two phases (Rs. 15000/- & Rs. 5000/-) from ATM, IDBI bank at Basharatpur, Gorakhpur but I got only Rs. 15000/-. I didn’t get the money of Rs. 5000/-. When I have contacted with the IDBI Bank, Gorakhpur and my branch Nautanwa, Maharajganj then I got suggestion from there that I should wait for 1- 2 months. In this period the money will refund automatically. But after 2 months I did not get the money then I have contacted the IDBI bank Gorakhpur and SBI branch Nautanwa, Maharajganj by personally then I came to know that I should made written complain in my branch. I have provided the same and from that time I have made three times written complain to the Branch Manager, SBI, Nautanwa, Maharajganj (UP). The Branch Manager Mr. Mishra has assured me that I will get refund all money back till 18th July 2009. But sorry to say that till date I have not got the same. The details are:

12-Nov-2008
(12-Nov-2008) ATM WDL
[protected] 2221 ATM2292 15, 020.00 5, 333.42
12-Nov-2008
(12-Nov-2008) ATM WDL
[protected] 2222 ATM2292 5, 020.00 313.42

Sir, you can better understand that a person who is NGO employee and he can not able to use his money of Rs. 6910/- from his salary. Its too much painful that I am also a member of SBI family and I am suffering from last year with this issue.

I would like to request you that kindly do needful as soon as possible. I have also attached all correspondences which I have made to the SBI branch, Nautanwa.

Anticipating your quick and positive reply,

With thanks and regards,

Sincerely your’s
Dr. Rahul Kr. Srivastava
Mob. No. [protected]

Just waited responce from your side,
I am hopful

jamiasish
    Sir i am customer of SBI. Today i got a call from your credit card recovery dept that my fathers brother has left some due in his credit card. so some person named MR. Aklesh called from delhi and told it.
    So we have asked him to please provide the details of the account so that if any due is left we will clear it. so your officer is not intrested to proper details regarding that and asking us to deposit the ammount. So we denied to it and told that with out proper aunthinticated details we cant deposit the ammount. So then your employee Aklesh has started shouting on us with bad language and requesting n number of times also he has stopped his bad language and stated slanks about me and my total family. so i am not able to understand his problem and how can a bank is recruting theese kind of people with them. is Aklesh is your employee or not. if yes then then i request to teach manners that how to speak to people and not then please let me know so that i can file a case on that person immediatly.
    my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
    plz let me know immediatly.
    and give me clarity regarding the issue is there any default in payment or not.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:51:45
    i m vipul joshi frm Una my AC no [protected] Una ADB Branch AT:UNA, di:junagadh.

my complain is una ADB branch"s Employe KUNDAN BHAI behaviyor very Bed to me n

and Una ADB Branch Have NO Security Guard, No facility Drink Water, No C C T V

Camera on Main Entry. NO Security Guard in UNA ATM. ATM No SAFE.Mr.Kundan bhai on loan department nd his behaviyor is Bed to Una taluka Farmer. pls action this Complain IMMDETLY.

Regard VIPUL JOSHI UNA. GUJRAT.[protected]

bandikuyee75
      AS PER SBI SAID YOUR CARD IS COURIER BUT CARD IS NOT COLLECT TILL NOW ,THE FOLLOWING MAIL SEND TO EXPRESS IT BUT NO RESPONCE THERE.

You are saying yourself a leading courier services. My courier was to come Delhi from Mumbai last week but I have not received till now. I am continue trying to phone your customer service executive but you people are not pick the phone[protected]/30672914/30672918/[protected]

Your national customer care no also switch off[protected] at 11.30 am[protected]

Courier no [protected]
      MY MB NO [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:51:45

girish kolhe
        It is really very disgusting and horrible experience of SBI cards. I got a credit card no. [protected] in the year 7/2005 as I became a member of the SBI cards wrongly, But the naked truth of the SBI card came very early. SBI card first said that the card is free of cast, but they send a bill for the same without using it .

Secondly SBI card send life insurance policy and other alluring offers at their own.they released a 20000/- credit to me without taking my consent. The problem became furious when they started sending me wrong bills with usurious charges and many hidden charges which were never disclosed earlier while making member. I try many time to contact the call centers no. and also send email to resolve these problem. but the result was nil. SBI card never gave ears to my complaints. Month after month the wrongful billing became a chronic problem.

In spite of all my efforts I could not able to get corrected statements, and a results thereof a dispute raised for the actual payable amount. Then SBI card,s recovery agents started making threatening calls form their Gurgaon, New Delhi and Indore offices. these was disgusting. I did not get any way to get rid of this problem.

I lodged a complaints against SBI card to the district consumer forum Raipur and later to the state consumer forum Raipur but the results were not favourable. I have experienced that we should fight combine to such big evil like SBI cards. We must also make a joint struggle forum against SBI card as by the people of Assam. This is the right way to fight SBI card. SBI cards should never be spared at any cost since it has has became a nightmare for most of honest and sincere people like us. We should also try to start a campaign against vandalism of SBI cards.

Girish Kolhe
        Raipur (C.G.)492001
        Phone[protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:51:39

vaikashi
          sir
          in januray 9th 2010 i paid 4000/- to citibank through my SBI netbanking a/c. but citi banks statement is not showing this.and they told me that they dont get the money.
          folowing is my statement.
          Account Name : Mrs. RATHI PRASAD,Mr. SIVAPRASAD M

Transaction Date 09-Jan-2011
          Amount INR 4,000.00
          Status Success
          Reason Completed Successfully

but if it is not send please return my cash i n to my account
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:51:32

State Bank of India — SBI Cheque bounce. [Resolved]

M.V.Namjoshi
            Mr. V.V. Namjoshi & I Mrs. M.V. Namjoshi have joint Saving A/C in SBI , Mahul Branch , Chembur , MUMBAI .I had issued...
            Complaint category Banks

srini69
            I L.BABU bearning SBI Savings account at thanjavur SBI Main Branch (BRANCH Code:0924) Account No.[protected] withdrawn Rs.5000/- on 02-02-11 at KOTAK Mahindra Bank ATM 03 times but the amount deducted 04 times i.e.,Rs.20000/-. I have tried to contact SBI Helpline no. but it is not working. Please look into the matter and kindly arrange to credit the amount into the account deducted from the above said account.

my phone no. [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:49:43

kunal wadhwa 1
              Mrs.Sudesh Sahi pensioner of branch KESAR GANJ , LUDHIANA expired on[protected] . Her account number is [protected]. We wrote a Registered letter on[protected] along with death certificate about her death and requested that as one of her daughter Mrs.Neeru Khanna is maintaining saving account number [protected] with SBI , TAGORE GARDEN, NEW DELHI.She was widow and had no son .She has 2 daughters namely MRS.RENU WADHWA and MRS.NEERU KHANNA both residing at NEW DELHI.
              The above letter was signed by both the sisters and there signatures were also attested on the letter by a gazetted officer and both requested that her pension may kindly be stopped and as Mrs.Neeru Khanna is also maintaining account at SBI NEW DELHI so The balance amount upto her mothers death i.e[protected] may kindly be transferred in NEERU KHANNA'S account if possible or Mrs.Sudesh Sahi(deceased) account may be transfered to SBI TAGORE GARDEN, NEW DELHI.
              We are sorry to inform you that no action is been taken till date and even her pension not stopped .
              PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL UNDER INTIMATION TO US.
              WE ARE READY TO SEND ANY INFORMATION REQUIRED.WE MAY ADD THAT WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED DEATH CERTIFICATE ALONG WITH THE ABOVE REQUEST LETTER.
              reply to us at [protected]@YMAIL.COM or
              WADHWA.[protected]@GMAIL.COM
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:49:00

sanju3522
                respected sirs myself sanjeev kumar.since a last few days,whenever i use my atm card it only shows unauthorised/unvalid.it has become a big problem for me.my sbi a/c no is [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:48:22
                Hello Sir My Name is P.Someswara Rao MY ATM CARD NO is[protected] date of issue June 2006. since a last few days, whenever i use my atm card it only shows unauthorised/unvalid.it has become a big problem for me.my sbi a/c no is [protected] please immediate as soon as send my New ATM CARD my Adresss. Thank U Sir
                "ATM CARD DOES NOT WORKING"
                RESPECTED SIR MY NAME IS UMA DEVI I AM 65 Y OLD, I HAVE APENSION A/C AT L.H.SUGAR FACTORY PILIBHIT. SIR EARLIER FEW DAYS MY ATM CARD IS NOT WORKING IN ANY ATM MACHINE. I USE MY ATM CARD IS ONLY SHOWS UNAUTHORSED/INVALID.THIS CAUSE I SUFFER IN BIG PROBLEM.PLEASE HELP ME AND SOLVEMY PROBLEM.
                I AM VERY GRATE FULL TO YOU.
                MY A/C NO.[protected]
                MYATM CARD NO.[protected]
                Hello Sir My name is Salimma thomas A/c. no. of debit atm card no.[protected] Date of issue April-2005
                a/c at Hari Nagar - only shows unauthorised/invalid- please help me to solve the problem, Please send a New Atm Card to my address.

SBI — ATM Card Does Not Working

I recently tried to take out a certain amount from my atm and it processed and gave a me a transaction slip with a response code 070. I checked my account balance and it shows that correctly, any idea what could be wrong?

sandeshz
                  I’m Sandesh Zodgekar. You have offered me SBI Railway Credit Card that’s why I have applied for it.

Today I have received application no[protected] for the same. Mr. Sanjay Jadhav has visited my home which is in Nigdi for verification purpose.

He has used very rude language over there. My guardians are trying to calling me for the same so at that time he gets angry and said (Agar unhe call karma tha to main nahi kar sakta tha kya aur main yaha kyon aata tha).and my gurdians are saying him he stays here but he always disagree for the he is not staying here.

Whether you’re Verification staff doesn’t have manners how to talk to customer or his guardians
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:48:18

SBI Railway Credit Card — Card not received

This is Sudesh. I have applied for SBI Railway Credit Card almost 2-3 months before. Actually I didn't wanted any card. But Those SBI card people actually called me almost 4 to 5 times daily. After such embarrassing moments I have decided to apply for the card and agreed to give the necessary documents to SBI.
                  After that one day SBI sent a guy to collect the documents. Then I had a call from SBI after receiving my documents. Then again a man is sent to my address for verification. And from that day no one calls me on behalf of SBI.
                  Today I called SBI helpline to check the matter the Customer Care Executive told me that my application is rejected but he didnt tell me the reason. After to much convincing form my side the Executive become rude with me and told me to do whatever I want. He told me if I want the card then I should keep on applying the same & this is the only procedure to get the card.
                  I told him that I will complaint for this in the Consumer forum, for this his reply was that you can do whatever you want. He said you can do complaint anywhere in Police station or Consumer Forum & nothing will happen to them.
                  This is a very rude reply I have got from those peoples.
                  Please guide me in this matter.

Sudesh

SBI Railway Credit Card — SBI rude with the Customers

This is a very rude reply I have got from those peoples.
                  Please guide me in this matter.

Sudesh
                  [Complaint comments] Read comments
                  till date have not heard anything from you this is my 4th complaint will i get reply from you

j.s.dubey
                  just forget it - and consider urself lucky that you were saved from the trap of credit cards

imran26
                    To,
                    Sate Bank Of India

This is to inform you that i have lost my net bnking user and password
                    my request to you that please block my net banking user and password and re issue a new for me.
                    My mail id is - [protected]@yahoo.com

Hope you understand and would do theneed ful.

Yours Truly,

Ahmed Khan
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:48:07
                    To,
                    Sate Bank Of India

This is to inform you that i have Forget my net banking user and password
                    my request to you that please re issue a new user Id and password for me.
                    My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
                    My Account No Is[protected]

This is very needful for us

Your Sincerly
                    nandan Singh rawat

sanjay818
                      I have taken home loan from SBI RACPC branch Pune .

SBI has taken property incurance on my flat and i have request to them that give me policy photocopy of the insurance.Fot that I have submitted written application for photo copy of the insurance certificate and that time told me that collect it after 15 days to one month and also informed that called before coming to collect the copy .The Bank Executive Name is Mr Limaya. I have tried few time (4-5 ) on this[protected], 26440202 land line number, but it keeps ringing and if operator pick the phone and transfer the phone on desk no one is picking up from their .

Please take some strictly action on this kind of Activity Because in Government office no one is responsibale.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:48:01
                      I SUBMIT PERSONAL LOAN PROPOSAL FILE IN SBI PIMPRI BRANCH (RNW), PUNE ON 17.8.12 BUT ALMOST 54 DAYS PASSED, NO RESPONSE FROM RACPC AS WELL AS
                      FROM BANK.

FROM: MUKESH KUMAR SINGH
                      MOBILE NO [protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

arpit gaur
                        sir
                        plz close all the eko-centre.beacuse you are not able to give the service.you are taking 25 rupees charge on every transcation and on eko centre they are charging 50 rupees and comulsory part is that open one account on each transaction neither they will not transfer the money.

Ramesh kapoor
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:47:58

Thanks, for bringing this issue to our notice through this medium. I would request you to please provide your contact details so we can understand the issue better from you.

Please contact us at [protected] or email us at [protected]@eko.co.in

Customer Service
                        Eko India

rjndrkmr
                          My SBI credit card No is - [protected]. Every month I get SMS stating that my E Statement has been sent on my E mail but I never receive it on my E mail. My E Mail address is "[protected]@rediffmail.com" and alternate E mail address is "[protected]@gmail.com".

Rajendra Kumar
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:47:48
                          I have not received a statement for the last 6 months, but i have a spate of reminders for the payment from several people on a day.
                          I am paying promptly but i am unable to what is my liability.
                          I will not pay hence forth unless i have my statement for the last 6 months and peruse the same to my satisfaction.
                          I am sbi credit card customer and but some month I cannot recive the monthly statement so that please send me to my credit card statement on my resideance address RZF-906/21, Raj Nagar-II, Palam Colony, New Delhi-45
                          NOT GETTING TIMELY E-STATEMENT SINCE AUG'08. INSPITE OF SEVERAL CALLS I GOT THE E-STATEMENT AFTERWARDS ON 24.8.08. AGAIN THE SAME ISSUE HAS COME UP. INSPITE OF SEVERAL MAILS AND INFORMATION TO CUSTOMER CARE, THE SEPT'08 STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED AS ON 17.9.08 THOUGH THE BILL DUE DATE IS 21.9.08. MOREOVER, DATE OF BIRTH HAS BEEN WRONGLY ENTERED IN THEIR DATA BASE THOUGH ALL THE CORRECT DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED ALONGWITH THE APPLICATION. IN-SPITE OF SENDING THE CONFIRMATORY MAIL SBI CARD DEPTT IS ASKING FOR A FRESH DOCUMENT WITHOUT CHECKING THE DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE WITH THEM. IT SHOWS EITHER SBI CARD DEPT HAS LOST MY DOCUMENTS OR MANIPULATED THE DATA. I HAVE ASKED FOR THE COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH THEY ARE RELUCTANT TO SEND THE COPIES.
                          I HAVE CLEARED ALL THE SBI CREDIT CARD DUES ABOUT TWO YEARS BACK. NOW I AM GETTING MESSAGES THAT YOUR STATEMENT HAS BEEN DESPATCHED OUTSTANDING AMOUNT IS RS.1983/12 PAYABLE BEFORE 2 NOV . IN FACT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SUCH STATEMENT FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW DETAILS.

State Bank of India chandni chowk 9991 — debit my account is my money

sc sharma
                            sir ple you need my account see chandni chowk any bank person my money debit but why any problem no information no message...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Banks

Raghvendra_Singh
                            Respected Bank Lokpal.
                            I Raghvendra Singh resident Of Gwalior employee of Tribal Welfare Department of State Government of Madhya Pradesh currently posted in the Divisional Deputy Commisioner Office , went to State Bank Of India ,City Centre branch GWALIOR. Requested for a personal loan and presented my applicetion to some Mr Sharma . I produced all the required papers including the govt. provided salary slip ,Form 16 and all other documents.acc to which my monthly salary was calculated to be a sum total Rs 20362 i have an existing home loan in state bank of india itself with homeloan Acc no[protected] and home cash acc no[protected] . Which has a total Installment of Rs 3300+2911 are being deducted from my acc.Which have never bounced and are regular in the history.
                            Mr Sharma after getting acknowleged to my details demanded Form 16 and assured me a personal loan upto Rs 100000 . After which, when I presented the above demanded Form 16 he threw my documents away abusingly and shouted at me that i'm not even eligible to a loan or even i dont worth having an account in his prestigious bank.
                            after which When i asked for his full name he abused me and didn't tell me his name. I somehow managed to know his Surname from other bank employees.
                            I request you to kindly look into the matter.
                            Your's Sincerely
                            Raghvendra Singh
                            Resident
                            B264 Jiwaji Nagar Thatipur
                            Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh)
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:47:27
                            Respected Bank Lokpal.

i am mistry amul babulal. at-mansa, ta-mansa, dist-gandhinagar-382845
                            i go to tax paid at mansa state bank of india but tax challan receiver not accept my tax challan. bank

challan receiver said pan card copy attached
                            rules is pan card copy attached ?

the bank's good repute by such a one person is bad.

my m.no.[protected]
                            my email.[protected]@gmail.com

SBI Mutual Funds — Pathetic service [Resolved]

rj4u065

I made an investment of Rs.40,000 in SBI Mutual Fund's Magnum Taxgain scheme on 10th Jaunary, 2011...
                              Complaint category Tax Services

RamSharma
                              I am an NRI from Canada. On 17/01/2010 I opened a NRI account with SBI NRI branch Phagwara. I deposited 3000CAD. I was paid exchange rate of Rs43.10 per CAD. Same day deposited CAD in two other banks in Phagwara and was paid at an exchange rate of Rs45.92 per CAD. Next day I complained the SBI branch. I repeated same deposit process on 19/01/2010. Results were same. SBI ripped me off approx. Rs9000. Making round to the bank everyday. Gave them proofs of transactions with other banks. Talked with the Regi0nal Manager NRI in Amritsar with no results. Requested even to give back my money in dollars and close the account, I was told to buy them back paying approx. Rs5.00 more per dollar bearing another loss of approx. Rs15000.00, a situation of catch 22. Please nhelp to resolve the issue and warn other NRI's while dealing with SBI. Thanking you in anticipation--Ram Sharma
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:46:57

Sandeep Atta
                                More than 6 years ago I was using a SBI Card no. [protected] and that time they were imposed annual service charges in the statement, inspite of their commitment for lifetime free of service charges of the card and that time I was destroyed the card and submitted that card alongwith the request letter to surrender the same. Unfortunately, I have not taken any proof of closure submission and shifted my communication address. In the month of November, 2010 I have received a call from the legal deptt of SBI card, that there is a outstanding of Rs.18,547.57 in my above card. After that I have communicated to customer care regarding the detail, they intimated me there is annual service charges, insurance charges with intt of that card which is not using by me. Then I have submitted written complaint with the mail to feedback.[protected]@ge.com about that and they have replied to me on 21.12.10, if I paid a sum of Rs. 1144.91 they will reversed the remainig outstanding from my card accordingly I have paid the same. But till now they are not ready to reverse the remaining outstanding from the card.

Sandeep Atta
                                Plot No. 13/IIA, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (U.P)
                                Mobile No. [protected]