[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — I order a cover but still now my order not delivered

Abhi_stayclassy on Mar 13, 2019
My order number - 1335293
My tracking number[protected]

I order a cover in march 10 and still now i cant track my order with this given tracking number. Your comany is so irresponssible with customers. I think your company is fake and poor service and also irresponsible after order completed. I want my money back. Rufund my money.in your company there is no cash on delivery facilities provides then why this type of poor services provides. If i know that your company is this type of irresponssible with customers then i dont order in stayclassy. This is a fake online shopping site. If you cant give me any update about my order then refund my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2019
My order delivered. Now i am relaxed.

[Mar 13, 2019] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhi_stayclassy, Mar 13, 2019
Now i dont trust on stayclassy. If you dont update me about my order or refund my money then i will case against statclassy.in consumer court 😡. I have all proves of payment to case against you

Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Sir, it is 100% trustworthy website.Your order is already confirmed.You definitely going to get your order after completing the whole process of 5 to 9 days. I assure you that you will receive your order ASAP.Other than that, the process of 5 to 9 days is specifically mentioned in our website.
We will notify you when your order will be dispatch from us.
Thank you.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear customer,
Your order is already dispatched please check this link:
Updated by Abhi_stayclassy, Mar 16, 2019
Thnk u so much. When my order will be delivered to me then i marked my complain as resolve.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Ok Sir, Thank you for your co-operation.

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - I order a cover but still now my order not delivered