[Resolved] Street Style Store — footwear and service by sss

Samriddhi Dwivedi on Mar 10, 2018
I have purchased 5 footwear on 23 feb 2018, three at a time and 2 after few days. The first defected order was pointy mules flats brown shoe size 36 with order id 2094843. It was totally wrong in shape both shoes are of different sizes. Whereas, with other order, named golden glamorous heels shoes size 36 order id 2104459 is also defected. I mailed them regarding same but they didn't reply. There is no given address or number so that i can contact on it. I trusted sss but after this phase i really feel guilt of my orders.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2018

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I request you to share the images of the product at sss.resolver@gmail.com and I will escalate the issue.

SSS Resolver
Updated by Samriddhi Dwivedi, Mar 13, 2018
You asked me to send it on mail i did but there is no reply which is very disappointing you aren't replying related to any issue.
Updated by Samriddhi Dwivedi, Mar 14, 2018
I need. Reply to my mail i want to exchange, i cant just waste my money on something I can't wear please do response fast
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - footwear and service by sss