[Resolved]  Street Style Store — no response to exchange

I won a pair of boots in one of your giveaway campaigns. The boots didnt fit me, tho. I asked the customer support team to get them exchanged but its been a month and nobody even cared to leave me a mail. I cant exchange returns as i haven't ordered the product but its a waste for me till i have the correct size. Can i directly go to the warehouse if they permit me to get the boots changed?
Apr 22, 2018
Mar 08, 2018

Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 09, 2018
Street Style Store Customer Care's response

Please accept my sincere apologies!

Kindly share your concerned order ID/registered email ID on my email ID i.e.sss.[protected]@gmail.com so that I can look into the matter and resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Street Style Store Resolver

PS:- Please do not share any personal or bank details here or on calls as there have been a lot of cyber crimes recently .
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I had placed an order for a pair of flats on 12th Feb'18, the order no. of which is [protected]-5963656. I haven't received any updates on this product yet.
Kindly tell me when will this be shipped and when will I receive it as it has already been 2 weeks now.

Street Style Store
    Street Style Store Phone
    Street Style Store Address
    206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088