Stri Bhava — fraud website: clothing - lehenga choli

Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 ChayaRT on Feb 16, 2019
I had ordered a lehenga choli via the website https://stribhava.com/; product id: sl1052 and the amount being rs1799.
But the product i received is not worth even rs100.

I tried to call them on the number provided in the website. But that is switched off for days.
I also wrote to them to the emai-id provided for return of product and that they should refund the amount.
I havent received any reply from them.
Address: b-30, second floor shubham industrial, sania hemad, surat

Please ensure this website is blocked so that others are not fooled like me.

fraud website: clothing - lehenga choli
fraud website: clothing - lehenga choli

Comments

I have experienced the same incident, where i have ordered a dress worth rs 1799 from this website https://stribhava.com/; but the quality of the material was too low so i thought of returning it as per their returning and refunding policy. I called them on their official customer care number [protected] but it is switched off. i made another attempt to contact them via [email protected] .COM but still i got no response.
So, i request you to take strict and immediate action against owners of this website so that nobody else can be fooled.
Address: B-30, Second Floor Shubham industrial, Sania Hemed, Surat-395006
Reporting the same experience and reported to https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/.
I also have had the same complaint,
I ordered a saree and the colour and quality is totally different, I rasied a request for return and they are not responding to me. It is a BIG FRAUD.
I also have had the same complaint,
I ordered a saree and the colour and quality is totally different, I request for return and they are not responding to me. It is a BIG FRAUD
I allso had the same complaint.
I ordered a saree worth rs1800
And its quality and colour was so different and very poor.and i request for return but they are not responding me.it is a big fraud.
They are cheating so many customers...
now they are offering in the name of sareeoffer.com
befooled me also

if You got ur product back, plz guide me at [protected]
This 13th I ordered Saree of worth ₹ 1799, I'll get it on 20th of this month ! How can I cancel the order still 2-3 days left so plz suggest me guys !
I guess it will be cod, just don't pay cash if they refused to show You before paying

Stri Bhava - fraud website: clothing - lehenga choli