Style SPA Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 15, 2022

File a complaint to Style SPA Furniture

Having problems with Style SPA Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Style SPA Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Style SPA Furniture

Style SPA Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Style SPA Furniture reviews & complaints page 2

I placed order on 20th Nov 2020, till now the order status is processing, there no cancellation button. where is my money and product?
Style SPA Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Doors of almirah are out from the sockets need to fix them and put new clamps.
    Dear Mam,

Kindly send the copy of the invoice & image of the furniture to the customer care mail id.

[protected]@forte-furniture.in

Also provide the contact details & location details for our reference.

Customer Support Desk.
    Forte Furniture Products India Pvt Ltd

I ordered a product from amazon and return that for refund. Refund initiated on 08/10/20 on amazone with refund reference number of 459886 and won't received it in my account till date.refund price is 999/-

I have not received the furniture that I had ordered. But got your sms and email saying the furniture is delivered and assembled.
        Kindly check immediately and deliver the item.

Item description: Computer Unit 451

Order Date:[protected]:44:05
        Hsn Code: 94036000

Nandakumar
        Nov 18, 2020
        Style spa took care of the issue and resolved to my satisfaction. Thanks.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This was updated by mistake as delivered and assembled. We have corrected our backend site now.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Support Team
        Have received response to my mail sent to stylespa customercare emailId as below. Thanks to Stylespa for their immediate response on this.

------

Thanks & Regards

Buy Coffee/Tea Tables online from the best manufacturers from India. Choose from our range of handpicked modern designs with glass or veneer top....

My king size stylespa recliner bed sides broken, i want service for my cot
          Dear Mam,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly send the copy of the invoice & the image of the furniture to our mail id, [protected]@stylespafurniture.com so that we can check & get back to you.

Also confirm your location & contact no. for correspondance.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Support Team

We are planning to shift our home
            We need engineers for dismantling and installation.
            We are unable to get in touch with stylespa customer service.

My style spa furniture 3 door wardrobe middle door hinges are broken, cannot close anymore. It is currently hanging by 2 hinges and hence cannot close. It has a glass mirror in the front. My cot base has cracked and i am afraid will need to be looked be replaced. The furniture was purchased from cochin style spa outlet and now there is no response from the outlet. It seems to be closed....

Style Spa Furniture — delay in supply of side wooden panel for tv stand

Actually we have brought furnitures from style spa, in the mean time side panel of tv stand was not deteriorating due to poor quality, i have booked the side panel by paying an amount of rs 1, 960/- on 22.02.2019. On repeated phone call, there was no response from stylespa people's. Also after one month ie., on 22.03.2019, they told that, the colour of side panel may vary, again i confirmed to supply the available side panel. But so far they...
              I visited the b. C. Road style spa showroom for purchase a tv unit in end of september 2018. Now, we decided to purchase the same product during durga puja beacuse i aware that in this time most of the brand give some offers. But i am shocked when i visited the store again because i found that the staff say that now the discount is flat 40%. We found that the original price is increased and the offer only misguide us....
              The franchise of the company is not responding to our call for installation of the bed and showcase on our transfer to noida. The customer care numbers given on style spa website are not responding to our various calls made.
              Very pathetic response from style spa. The only motive of the style spa is to sell the products without bothering for post sales services....
              I am complaining about the fungus that’s emerging out from the edges of the bed & wardrobe that I have purchased on 1st June 2018. Your manager at Belgaum is not lifting my mobile.So kindly look into my complaint and rectify the defect if any in the quality of your product.Also instruct your manager to inspect the furniture at my residence, else there’s no others option but to contact Consumer forum for justice....

I have purchased a coffee table for living room having glass on top attached with a steel. Glass always come out and now i stick that with glue.

While warranty it was removed that time i have complaint and they changed the glass now again after warranty over again the new glass same issue happened.

I am disappointed with style spa after investing 10000rs and furniture will not go for 5 years also what is the use to spend money on this kind of brand.

I have purchased A WARDROBE + BED FROM local. Angul, Odisha, STYLE SPA 6 months ago . THE LIGHT BULB OF THE WARDROBE IS OFF SINCE 2 MONTHS . I have contacted the local dealer several times, with out any result.Hence please depute your service technician in the following address soon .

REGARDS --

D-121, NALCO NAGAR, ANGUL, ODISHA, P.I.N-759145
                CONTACT-MOBILE-[protected] & [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com...
                I have purchased
                Material code - c108255, description-cove king bedroom package from
                Asansol in dec-2015.

Invoice no: [protected]

All the four square size covering the box has developed a crack. Once i opened the box for keeping some items around 2 months back, then i saw the crack in it. I don't know from when the crack has developed.
                All the cracks are passing from the centre of the cover...

I have purchased style spa king size bed with hydraulic system at your guntur (Laxmipuram) branch.

Till date i have not received the invoice/bill for that. Kindly arrange to provide the same immediately.

When i tried to contact through toll free number available in your official web site [protected] always replying coming as “the number is not in service”
                When i tried to...
                I bought a new stylespa sofa cum bed seven years before. Now my sofa's siting area metal zigzag springs 3nos was broken.i would not like to throughout this nice sofa.so kindly i request here to you rectify this broken zigzag springs and levelling the sitting cussions defficiency through your service technicians.

A. Prakash
                Tirunelveli dist...
                Purchased style spa furniture worth 1.25 lakhs, horribley the bed has cracked ridiculous from the middle while my grandmother was sitting on it she is 70 years old and weighs 47 kg. Since the bed broke suddenly my cousin who is 5 years old got badly injured his leg and ended up with nerve injury in his leg. I have attached all the evidence including the medical reports. I need a replacement along with medical expenses incurred. Please do...
                I bought a COT from style spa furniture out let begum pet, Hyderabad, all of a sudden when i sat on the COT, it was broken in the middle. I was quite disappointed with quality of the product. I have almost 20k + for this product.

When i approach the style spa furniture outlet, they said that i need to buy the side supporting accessories to fix my problem, when i discuss about the quality of the product they said that it was...
                I have purchased a center table (Indigo coffee tab) on 21.12.2017 when i was visited your store that time only that table was having manufacturing defect i told that time to sales man regarding the same than he told me that i will fix the problem than only i will send it to at your home but without doing any thing you have sent that product at my home. When i open the table the problem is as it is.
                Than i went to a your store at morabadi...