Style SPA Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 15, 2022

File a complaint to Style SPA Furniture

Having problems with Style SPA Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Style SPA Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Style SPA Furniture

Style SPA Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Style SPA Furniture reviews & complaints page 4

I was choose a bed and almirah on dt. 10.02.2017. Of different design but at the time of delivery the shopkeeper not given that product which i was select.

They gave assurance that they will change the product within a week. And since last six month i m calling them but they are not responding properly.

And also the product which they deliver it is defective and cracked.

Email: [protected]@gmail.combr...

We have purchased sofa set, center table corner table and tv unit at style spa, srinagar, visakhapatnam on 29/7/2017. They have delivered sofa set and center table but didn't delivered yet remaining tv unit and corner table.. Daily we are asking in phone but they are saying something about gst. Today even they are not responding to my phone call even. Customer service is more important than sales. Rectify our problem immediately..
Style SPA Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I am at present residing at faridabad sec 42 .one bed king size metro, Front Drower damage pl send representing for replacement.

Need to get my sofa repaired & have been requesting the bangalore style spa team at this number ([protected]) from past 3 months. Looks like they are competing with bbmp & other government agencies to get the "least customer friendly organisation" award. There is no escalation matrix either, to reach the top management. Leaves me in a doubt of their intentions to stay in this business.

Hi style spa team,

We have been a regular customer at style spa vijayawada. We purchased 3 leather sofa sets and two cots and a recliner since last 10 years. There is little problem with the recliner and i have been asking the showroom ppl to send for a technician frm last two months. Being a regular customer i always got a same reply saying the repair guy is busy and wil send later but it did not happen. I request someone...

The side panel has been broken and it was informed to the showroom, style spa, asansol, burdwan, west bengal. The above showroom received rs 1750 only (50% of cost of replacement) on 26.03.2017.. They have assured to supply it within one month... Neither it was supplied yet nor they confirmed any date..

You are requested to please see the matter so that it can be replaced within may 2017. This will help me to continue the relationship with style spa...

An early action through e mail ([protected]@gmail.com) is highly solicited..

Contact no:- [protected]
      Upper panel broken, Already made payment on 28 March 2017. after completing more than 2 month part is not received (19 June 2017). I just made my life miserable by buying cheap quality product.

Hi, This is Nikethan, we brought a Living room Teapoy from Mysore Style Spa. The very bad thing is there was a damage in the glass & wooden frame. we complained to them but their responce is very poor. They are not at all concerned about Customer satisfaction. I have been complaining from last 4 months but they are not at all bothered to resolve.

I want it to be resolved as soon as possible. Els will showcase your bad prouct...

Myself Sachin Bhutada from Nagpur. I booked 2 set of Horizon Bed and wall drop on 28th March 2017 from your Nagpur showroom. At the time of booking the sales person told me that it will take 15 to 20 days for delivery. Today almost 30 days is over. When I called them they told me that their is a shortage and due to that they told me again one month will take. Sir I can't wait till 31st may. As sales person promised to deliver product in 15 to 20 days I want my product to be delivered within 2 to 3 days from today. Otherwise I will go to consumer Forum. I don't want any excuse. Thank you..

Sachin Bhutada

Hi I bought living room table from chennai. Last 6 months I am running from pillar to post in Bangalore for repairing of table. Pathetic response. Last week I visited your Bannerghatta bangalore branch. When they came to know that I have not bought from them. They refused to repair. If repair is not done by tomorrow I will launch campaign in social media against you.

Sofa purchaged on 30/04/2016
            it was damaged with in 6 months (warranty period one year)
            I have given complaints inthe month of november, december 2016 and, january, february 2017 but no response from this company

complaints given at 1) [protected]@stylespafurniture.com
            2) [protected]@stylespafurniture.com

Customer no. [protected]
            purchaged at : Indian Furniture Products Limited
            ...
            I bought a dining table set in the month of Oct'16, till time no body turned for installation if chairs. I have given n'number of calls but till time no person turned up...I am lodging this complaint as frustration. I have very poor experience with Style spa response...
            I am sharing product details
            Range- Appollo ; Description- Wall unit 660; Product Code- 682660; Unit-1
            Location- Nagpur ; Style spa- 5164 date of purchase...
            Dear style spa furniture senior management,

Two months ago my close freind and relatives warned me to buy furniture from style spa as they had a painful experience with the kind of service they received. I was happy with the design and inspite of their warning i went for style spa furniture under this assumption that may be it was their rare and badluck csse that they received poor service from style spa.

But...
            I had purchased a siest coir foam mattress (1810x2006x127mm) from
            Stylespa furniture limited
            K4, ocean heights,
            1st floor,
            Sector 18, noida-201301.
            Dated: 16th april, 2014
            The mattress has become uneven. It was sent as a wedding gift from my father for me and was delivered in ghaziabad. This uneven surface has resulted in severe back pain which was never there. I spoke to customer care of the stylespa....

Got bed & almira set for Rs.55000. The seller said this is made with very good quality wood. In just a month's time the furniture started to break. The wood used is not even wooden planks but the powder wooden sheets which are the poorest quality sheets available. Also, sunmaica sheet is n9t used but paper sheet on top. If i put tape on the furniture & pull the paper sheet gets removed. Also if i scratch the furniture even with my nail, it leaves scratches. Worst quality furniture . Feel highly cheated. Not recommended at all.

I bought in Oct2015 a bed with set of furniture including 3 door wardrobe, dressing table & a table. I have asked for good bed for the cot, like curlon or any other good company. They have suggested that style spa's coir foam bed. I took the same.
              After using that bed I suffered a lot, when ever I am sleeping on that I am suffering backache, not only myself my wife also. It is giving very incontinence to me. That day your people are not suggesting, I will go for some other bed, except that remaining furniture is ok .
              I have to take another bed, as a middle class, I took by Bajaj finance, is it possible to me buy immediately another one.
              What to do I can't able understand, except giving complaint. I have asked in their shop at Gajuwaka, they told that warranty is one year only, as it is passed only few days only please consider my case and do needful

I have been transferred from lucknow to delhi. I have 2 cots, 1 wardrobe, 2 dressing tables etc of style spa. While everything like tv, washing machine, other furtinure has been installed at my new residence, i am trying to contact style spa person for fixing these items, i am unable to do so and we have to spend our nights sleeping on the floors. Whether u can send someone immediately for fixing these items?
                O p mishra
                Cell no [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

Refer order no: 157923 dt: 02/11/2014 for invoice amount of rs. 102, 155/- with less discount of rs. 40, 000/- final bill of rs. 62, 155/- & order no: 157924 dt: 02/11/2014 for invoice amount of rs. 3, 308/-

Products were p. Code: 30625 p. Code: 30036 p code: 30145, p code. 30140

Estilo full bed set with bed room side table.

We have come across a severe issue of bed set damage today due to your...

I have purchased 2 items from Style Spa Lucknow showroom located at Gomti Nagar (on 15 July 2016). I have made the full payment of Rupees 23920 for the same (Order Number:[protected]). They promised me to deliver the product within 7 days. But they couldn't deliver within that period due to non-availability of product. At that time I have to be shifted from Lucknow to Varanasi, so the Lucknow showroom person said that they will talk with Varanasi's showroom manager and will manage to deliver the product at Varanasi. After discussing with Varanasi showroom manager he promised me that he will deliver the product within few days.
                  Its 45 days has been passed and they are not giving the proper response for the same, except promising the same thing that withing 2-4 days they will deliver.

After discussing with the customer care also I am only getting promises . Please look into this as soon as possible.
                  Sep 11, 2016
                  Finally company talked with local store of varanasi and I have got the product. Although its too late for me.
                  Sep 05, 2016
                  Updated by abhayshow
                  contact no.: [protected]
                  email: [protected]@gmail.com
                  My sofa leather has got tore due to its condition as its coming regular. It was told it was leather but it does not look like that

I have ordered for 3nos estilo queen size beds, two side tables and one novel dining table with 04 chairs on 6 th july 2016 and made advance payment of rs.76053 thru my credit card. I also made cash payment of rs.15700/- on 31st july and another cash payment of rs.20, 000/-on 5th august. All through i insisted on cash receipts but each time i am told that server is down. Also for completed deliveries, when i ask for invoice they gave same reply. Finally, after lot of follow up they gave me invoices on 6th of august, 2016. While i made a total payment of rs.111753/- the total invoce value is rs.111564/-. Thus they recovered rs.189/- more from me. When i asked for refund, they said drawer keys are with manager and they will send the amount to my home. Till date, i have not received the refund. I bought the furniture from your store located at 3-6-436, naspur house, himayatnagar, hyderabad 500029.

I have purchased one full bed room set from your cochin shop
                      Before three years. After two months the one side one the cot is found to be broken and side tepoy top lamination damaged. I have
                      Reported this issue many times to your cochin showroom but i didn't get a proper feedback. For the last three years it has been laying idle. You please arrange a service for this item immediately.

Abdul kahar....

I may inform you that Stylespa furniture"Wall Unit 660" purchased from " Stylespa furniture Limited Mavoor Road, Kozhikode -673 004 "vide invoice No.249 dated 31.08.2010 providing fungus powder after 10 months period of purchase (June 2011).I had complained and ur Company applied a lotion for clearing fungus. But after 3 months fungus again appeared in both sides of the furniture and I showed the fungus powder in...