Style SPA Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 15, 2022

File a complaint to Style SPA Furniture

Having problems with Style SPA Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Style SPA Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Style SPA Furniture

View more phone numbers

Fax

Style SPA Furniture reviews & complaints page 5

Dear team,

I had purchased a king size bed and a dining table from your outlet at city centre 2.
The same was delivered and fixed up at my residence. I am still to receive the invoice copy for the goods.
However to my surprise i noticed that the dining table is broken from one side.
The side wooden log is broken and pasted. I am attaching the pic of same.
I am absolutely shocked to see the same. This wasn't at all expected from a reputed brand like yours. Even you people do these kind of cheating? I am shocked. I have purchased a dining set worth more than rs 55000. Doesn't it have any value to your eyes? If it does have then how can you deliver such a faulted/ broken piece to customer?
I would like it to be resolved immediately. It needs to be replaced immediately.

Also i would like to get the appropriate justification for this act along with the replacement. Else i would take this case to the social media an put number of reviews and pics at your website and the related links. By doing so i will ensure no other customer will be facing such issue.
How can you not send the invoice copy to the of the article getting delivered. This actually gives me impression that probably you guys have sent me defective piece to see if i am not able to find out the problem in the good then you will send me the invoice. So, here you guys have lost your bet and i'll see to it the proper rectification is done with lawful justification as it is not just an error.

Expecting professional urgency in the appropriate closure of the case.

Rupesh kumar
Style SPA Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir. I have purchase style spa cupboard at Visakhapatnam n I was transferred to Kochi in Jun 15. it was packed by the rep of style spa. Here in Kochi, I have been trying to get style spa tech to se-set it from packed state but no joy.
    the landline n mobile no available on net do not work

Please help

Cdr Arvind

Style Spa Furniture — Sofa internal fault

Spring sound and spring seen like a projection in the seating area. Not even a 2.5 years completed. 125000 rs is not a product like this. Looks like a manufacturing defect.
    If you buy furniture please prefer trusted brand not Style Spa like cheap brand they not provide after sales service in Kolkata lots of complain launch through mail but they don't reply.

On January 24 2016 I bought a double bed from a style spa showroom in Nagpur, Maharashtra. When the bed was delivered some of its parts were missing which are still not delivered to me. Now some of its other parts are literally falling apart and I am getting no service about it even after complaining. This company definitely has a very poor product quality and I shall not speak about the customer care service because they probably don't have any team for it.
      Book shelf - it is a three partitions glass door tall book shelf. Hinges to hold inside partition plank is broken. Glass door is to be tightened. Earlier service person and told that hinges were not available. Storage rack- sliding door have been come out.

This is regarding my King Size mattress sagging problem due to which I am having some serious back pain. As per StyleSpa it is an Ortho Mattress and not suppose to create any health issue its now uneven completely.
        However it is under warranty.So need your kind attention and cooperation to replace the mattress as soon as possible.
        Already mailed you customer care still no response.
        Please do the needful from your end.br...

Purchased furniture in combo offer from PATNA style spa(Boring canal Road), and provide chq of Rs 40K. Two days later they told me your Chq is bounced need to pay in cash. So, paid as per requirement. After 12 days that chq again produce in bank and withdraw my 40K. Now, everyday they told me will refund back. Such a unethical company cant believe.

Dear SIr/Madam,

Such a worst ever supply and customer handling ever experienced.
          From Last Apr'15 to till date disturbed by the very poor quality ply wood support supplied along with the ESTILO bed for such a high price. This is very surprising and question on the brand image of STLE SPA. the correspondence details without any response from the customer is enclosed.

Your Style Spa - Where life lives order from April 7, 2015 is complete

Inbox
          x

Style Spa Furniture | Furniture Shops in Chennai | Home Furniture in India 5/5/15

Your order is complete Hi there. Your recent order on Style Spa - Where life ...

7/18/15

to customercare, JK, Style

I have received all the material ordered.

Out of which in the two nos Estilo Bed Ply wood support ... one started cracking.

I tried the customer support[protected], but could not reach.

Request to attend the same and do the needful at the earliest

Mob No - [protected]
          Reachus 7/18/15

Dear Customer, We will provide you service with immediate effect. With Regard...

Attachments7/20/15

to chennai2, customercare, JK, Reachus

Please find the enclosed picture of estilo bed support crack as desired.

Attachments area
          Preview attachment Estilo Bed Ply wood Support Crack.jpg

Estilo Bed Ply wood Support Crack.jpg

8/3/15

to chennai2, customercare, JK, Reachus

Is it possible to respond and attend this request ??

STYLESPA_CUSTOMER_CARE 8/3/15

Please raise an indent on FOC basis as this customer pertains to your store.(...

Jan 2

to STYLESPA_CUSTO., chennai6, Chennai-2

Either no body attended this complaint or I got replacement against the cracked one.

It is very disappointing to deal with such a big reputed firm with very very poor service.

No one even bothers to respond

Mail Delivery Subsystem

Jan 2

to me

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[protected]@stylespafurniture.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
          Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain stylespafurniture.com by cluster6.netcore.co.in. [202.162.241.37].

The error that the other server returned was:
          554 5.7.1 : Recipient address rejected: Unknown user or alias

4EEeY3z5+KtAt7pGdcA2NIHkEdIvUqg8GCTbtXSjPxJd6YN2Vk0EZXP9ZZXVGyuGhkEv
          /UPg==
          MIME-Version: 1.0
          X-Received: by 10.141.2.86 with SMTP id e83mr[protected]qhd.64.[protected];
          Fri, 01 Jan 2016 20:25:54 -0800 (PST)
          Received: by 10.55.111.68 with HTTP; Fri, 1 Jan 2016 20:25:54 -0800 (PST)
          In-Reply-To:
          References:
          Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:55:54 +0530
          Message-ID:
          Subject: Re: FW: Your Style Spa - Where life lives order from April 7, 2015 is complete
          From: chinnachammy balasubramanian
          To: STYLESPA_CUSTOMER_CARE
          Cc: chennai6,
          Chennai-2
          Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a113a420ea00f[protected]

Either no body attended this complaint or I got replacement against the
          cracked one.
          It is very disappointing to deal with such a big reputed firm with very
          very poor service.
          No one even bothers to respond

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 3:08 PM, STYLESPA_CUSTOMER_CARE <
          [protected]@stylespafurniture.com wrote:

Please raise an indent on FOC basis as this customer pertains to your
          store.(chennai 6)

*To:* [protected]@stylespafurniture.com; [protected]@stylespafurniture.com
          *Cc:* JK Balasubramanian C DGM TECH, ; Reachus; chinnachammy
          balasubramanian

*Subject:* Re: Your Style Spa - Where life lives order from April 7, 2015

Invoice no. [protected] Date of Purchase: 30-January-2015.

1- Pre ordered the Sofa on 31st Dec-14.

2- Delivered by style spa on 30th Jan-15

3- Promised made by you that good service is guaranteed.

4- Sofa installed on First week of Feb-16 and it got damaged by Jun month. Even it has been seen to style spa installer(when he had came to my home for installation of another Style spa...
            Purchased siesta coir form mattress from Kozhikkode, Kerala show room of Style Spa on 30.06.2015.The product was delivered to my residence .within a weeks time its shape has changed and it has become uneven.Reported this to the manager of the kozhikode show room Mr.Sanoj and he promised that he will replace it soon.Within a month the manager has resigned and new man, Mr.Deepak took charge.but despite several phone calls and personal visits...
            Invoice no. [protected] Date of Purchase: 23-March-2015 We bought a mattress in the end of March this year and within a weeks time the orthopedic mattress went unevenly surfaced. This was raised with the Style Spa Gajuwaka team and they replaced a new mattress in the 1st week of May. We went out of station for 20 days and when we used the mattress again for 10 days the replaced mattress was found unevenly surfaced and highlighted in...
            I have purchased a dining table with glass top and steel plated legs. After 6 months, all the steel plating started ripping off. The customer support people are extremely uncooperative and have told us that they can do nothing about the damage. Extreme poor quality and also priced high. In my advice no one should buy any product from STYLE SPA. They sell extreme poor quality stuff....

I have purchased a bed from Style Spa at a very high amount but the quality is very poor, its only 1 year to purchase and bed got cracked. i have already in touch with the company with last 6 months for that but they are not helping me out this.

This is regarding my Full & Final Settlement. My last day of working in your organization was 5th December, 2014. I have not received my Full & Final Settlement yet. Its been already over seven months since I have left the company. Though I have received my PF on 10th June, 2015, I have not received my full and final settlement cheque. I request you to kindly look into this matter and do the needful to me at the earliest as it has already been delayed. Please do the needful at the earliest. Regards, Gautam Singh Emp Code - 4234 Navi Mumbai, Vashi Mob - [protected]

I had bought bed room set from Style SPA furniture in the year 2012. These furniture were assembled with the help of screws. Now after 3 yrs the screws are becoming loose and the furniture needs repairing, but when I contacted style SPA furniture through mail as well as call they are just listening to my problem but not providing help. So i will not recommend anyone to buy furniture from Style SPA furniture....

Dear Sir, I Gautam Singh, Employee Code-4234, Vashi Mumbai, Please update the status of my final settlement... As i already received my PF amount 15 days before in my Axis bank account. Kindly check and inform Thanks and Regards Gautam singh Employee Code-4234 Vashi Mumbai...

I had made the payment to Style Spa on 1st Feb 2015 for a 3 door wardrobe, a centre table and a side table. They have still not delivered the side table and the wardrobe was delivered in a not so good condition. There are scraches and marks all over and the mirror is still not fitted. The hanger rod was fitted after more than a month aftrr my repeated reminders. I want my complete money back and they are ready to return only the money of side table which is not delivered even after two months.

I have bought furniture from your Alambag furniture showroom in Lucknow city, Uttar Pradesh on[protected] in the name of Smt R.K. Bhatia, but they had not given us invioce bill. I thought that your company has so much name and reputation so nothing matters but I proved wrong, the almyrah"s lock got broken itself and double bed"s corner is brusing, due to closer of your show room I register my complaint on[protected] in your Gomti Nagar showroom...

I purchased a mattress from stylespa Ludhiana, last year ( June 2014). it has got compressed at the place where lie down but at other places it is raised . the company has shut down its showroom in Ludhiana and ther is no showroom in whole of Punjab either . we have booked a complaint at customercare but nothing has been done so far. the mattress is under guarantee period . we don't know how to proceed or whom to contact now.

I purchased bed from style spa nd I have really a very bad experience with it .. With in 3 yr its become useless. For reparing bed they always demand for money. Kindly repair my bed. It is quite better to purchase from local vendor rrather than branded ccocompany like stylespa.

Purchased ESTILO Furniture full set vide sale order [protected] dt 17 09 2014 from Rajajinagar shop, Bngalore and ESTILO furniture was delivered at Belgaum, Karnataka through Belgaum show room. While assembling representatives from show room Sri Gangadhar mob [protected] carried away three panels and informed it will be replaced but, till date in spite of continuous fallow up they are telling it will be replaced once it is delivered from factory. In this regard I complained in Rajajinagar show room also. Now nobody is responding. I really surprised by the apathy of the staff in attending to the complaints that too from a reputed furniture company. I hope my coplaint will be attended and keep up the reputation of STYLE SPA FURNITURE LTD DAYANANDA N R [protected] Mob

i have got leather sofa 6years back at erode. I need service, since the foam inside and belt was worn out. kindly, send me the service person immediately for service. my address: R.V.M. RANGARAJAN, PROFESSOR SREE KUMARAN TOWERS, A BLOCK, III FLOOR B, THINDAL, ERODE 638 012. CELL:[protected] email: rangarajan.[protected]@gmail.com