[Resolved] Sulekha.com — about closing my business account and refund for which i apply within a week.

Indore, India
 Complainant32990 on Apr 9, 2020
I made an account on sulekha.com for yoga classes services long time back. After keep receiving many calls from sulekha for business account. On 12th march 2020, i attended call and i agreed for business account and in evening agent came to collect money.
After that i don't get leads even after that they cut down amount of one lead that is even not converted. I felt cheated and
Mailed on 16 th march on myprofile. Sulekha.net and got no response.
After that i requested customer help then they said i don't know about business.
I requested again and again to close the account and they keep insisting me to hold the leads even when i said i'm not satisfied with their service. I'm getting this number of people by my own. Please close my account and proceed for refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2020
I have taken case in Consumer court to resolve the matter.

In Parallel with this,
I requested for call back from support. When they called they said you need to make next person (that will call you after me)agree for your refund. I do it that person gave me many offers that just wait and continue, atlast I ask for procedure to close the account. He explained that 20% of net amount they will cut off plus tax. So less amount will be received by you and it will take more than a month better you continue. Then I said please proceed for closing my account. I'm not at all satisfied with your service.

[Apr 09, 2020] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2020
Dear Raksha,
Greeting from Sulekha.com!
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, however, we committed to providing you the lead based on your mapping of Yoga Classes. User's who are in need of the service they use to post in our portal and we share the leads to our SP's which includes you. I[censored]ser is among your students that's cant be Sulekha's service problem. If you find any kind of issues in leads, we request you to provide the lead feedback. For any assistance in the future, please email us at [protected]@sulekha.com!
Warm regards,
Team Sulekha.

Comments

1749141 is my compaign Id
I have not received any lead and now they are telling they will cut 20%of 4000 + tax (720rs).
I will never advice anyone to Sulekha.
They have no ethics. These people are really cheaters.

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - about closing my business account and refund for which i apply within a week.