Sulekha.com
Sulekha.com New Media Pvt. Ltd.

Sulekha.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
# 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

1800 3000 1212  (For businesses)
1800 419 3311  (Property / Rentals)

+91 44 3021 3000  (Head Office)

Contact Form & Contact Details

Chennai
# 345, Pantheon Road, 8th & 9th Floor, Fountain Plaza, Egmore, Opp. Egmore Museum, Chennai - 600 008.

# 113/96, Ground Floor, Janapriya Crest, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Opp. Egmore Museum, Chennai - 600 008

Bangalore
# 19 & 20, Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Shantha Complex, Lady Courzon Road, Bangalore - 560 001

Hyderabad
# 6-2-981, Maruthi Plaza, Beside Shadan Pharmacy College, Khairathabad, Hyderabad - 500 004

Unit # 1-205 Gemstar Commercial Complex, Ramachandra Lane, Kanchpada, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400 064

Noida
C104, 2nd Floor, Sector - 2, Noida - 201 301

Kolkata
Chaterjee International Center, #33 A, 8th Floor, Room No. A1 & A14, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata - 700 071

Ahmedabad
Ground Floor, Mridul Tower, Opp. Bata Showroom. Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380 006

Pune
The Orion Building, 5th Floor, Opp. Don Bosco Youth Centre, Near St Miras Girls College, Koregaon Park, Pune - 411 001

View More Information...

Good

Sulekha.com Complaints & Reviews

Request to Delete my Sulekha account immediately
Jul 20, 2021

Dear Madhuri,
Greeting from http://Sulekha.com!

In response to your request, we would like to inform you that, please follow the steps below to stop the SMS/calls.

http://sulekha.com – Sign in with mobile number – open dashboard – click on your requests – view details – click on the particular service which you have taken – update status – my job done.

Abhi me stundent hu
    Jul 20, 2021

Gaurav SinghGaurav SinghGaurav Singh
    "Dear Gaurav Singh,
    Greeting from Sulekha.com!

For any assistance regarding our service, please email us at [protected]@sulekha.net and we will get back to you promptly

Warm Regards,
    "

Sulekha.com — Review correction [Resolved]

We r trending decor . my Clint vijay wrongly enter my company name ( trending decor ...he mistakely type blue interior .....
      I have recently registered on sulekha.com and from next day I'm getting too many calls i jus want information by mails only...

Hello, I accidentally signed up for your website using a different mobile number. I request you to delete my account and the mobile number as I do not want the person whose number I have provided to be disturbed by any calls. Thank you.
      Jul 17, 2021

"Dear Customer,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

In response to your comments, we would like to inform you that, please follow the steps below to stop the SMS/calls.

www.sulekha.com – Sign in with mobile number – open dashboard – click on your requests – view details – click on the particular service which you have taken – update status – my job done.

Team Sulekha."

I registered here unknowingly to just get some information but its now becoming annoying now cuz academies wont stop calling me
        if I dont answer they call me again and that is irritating
        i would like them to delete my account
        Jul 17, 2021

"Dear Twarita Dhage,

Team Sulekha."

Hi, I am receiving many calls and I want my number removed from the list. My number is[protected]. Please remove me.
          Jul 16, 2021

"""Dear Simran,

Team Sulekha."""

I am running coaching centre for Chartered Accountancy course in Erode Balambiga Academy past two weeks i received unwanted negative reviews in my google review page all are from fake accounts so i filled complaint in cyber cell they suggested me to delete my old one and to create a new one. Just by casual notice i saw today my sulekha page that same comments posted here also am sure these comments are from fake accounts so please delete that.
            Jul 15, 2021

Dear Selvaa vaideeswaran,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We request you to share your registered mobile number to reach you and act on your query.

Selvaa vaideeswaran's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 20, 2021
            9042012400

Please delete my account associated with this profile.It is causing a lot of problems
              Jul 14, 2021

Dear Shamitha Kumari S,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We request you to share your registered mobile number at [protected]@sulekha.net! So we can remove it from our portal.

Team Sulekha.

Please do the needful to get back my amount back they asked to pay 2100 rs as service charges after that's its fake call now...

Please Stop spamming me with useless messages! Its clogging up my inbox. I hope you haven't sold my phone number to Ad agencies.

Please do this as soon as possible

My number is [protected]
                Jul 12, 2021

"Dear Shriram Rajakumar,

Team Sulekha."

T is very frustrating to see that Sulekha Customer Care representatives just do not care about customers. It has been over...

My job is not done i not Satisfied your service. One person provided by your company visit in my house on 22nd June'2021. I pay 3000. But he has not done his job. Please resolved this.
                  Jul 8, 2021
                  Sir my complaint is not resolved The following person is visited in my house and I pay payment but my AC is not proper repair/service. Sh, Narinder Singh Mobile No.98686-26665 [email protected]
                  Jul 07, 2021

Dear Raj,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer like you. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and we want to make things right. So please email us at [protected]@sulekha.net with your contact number and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.

Dear Raj,

Team Sulekha.

I just enquired with Sulekha about Ac Repair services in kalyan west, District Thane, Maharashtra,...
                    Please remove my name from Sulekha:

The room is available and fully furnished. It's a 2(two) bedroom apartment in which both rooms have their own attached bathroom and it's located at 220 W Washington St Chicago, Illinois 60606, I stay in the other room but unfortunately I'm at work, I work with the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory till July 25th but we can proceed with the rental terms, there is ease of access to public transport, grocery stores and room is well furnished as seen in the pictures below. I can mail the keys if we reach an agreement. All utilities for each month have been included in the rent.

Rent deposit and fees: Rent per/month 600 and one time security deposit of 600 which is fully refundable at the end of your stay. Attached are the pictures of the room I'm renting and the common areas which we'll be sharing. You can text me on[protected] for more details.

and i paid 800 USD after that no response from them
                    Fraud person Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                    Fraud Person Contact : +[protected]
                    Jul 03, 2021

Dear Venky,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer like you. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and we want to make things right. So please email us at [protected]@sulekha.net and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.

Team Sulekha.

Please delete my Sulekha account. Please delete all my personal information like name, address and phone number and let me know once done.
                      Name - Sumanpreet Kaur
                      Email - [protected]@gmail.com
                      Ph - +91 [protected]
                      Jun 30, 2021
                      want to remove my number from complaint subject
                      Jun 30, 2021

Dear Suman,

Team Sulekha.

From last 15 days I am waiting for their resolution. Whenever I call them they tell me to "please disconnect this call and wait for RMZ call from my team". I am listening the same from last 15 days. And everyday 15 to 20 times whenever I call but I never got call from them.
                        I had writtena review and I wanted to delete that, for that one second job they are taking more than 2 week.
                        It is very irritating see there unprofessional and an irresponsible behaviour and work culture.
                        They don't take seriously off any issue.
                        I am quite being mentally harass everyday.
                        Its like infinite resolution time when they would never resolve.
                        Jun 28, 2021

Dear Arjun,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

As discussed over the phone, based on your request we have removed the review. For future assistance email us at [protected]@sulekha.com

Team Sulekha.

I live in rajasthan and I regestered at sulekha.com for full time maid requirements, after a few days I got many messages from few agencies about the maid . I selected a maid from shivkripa placement services mahabaleshwar, the dealer was manoj prajapati then I talked to him and made a payment of ₹9000 he asked for all the details, and told that the maid will be provided in 10-12 days . Now, he is not answering my calls and replying the messages
                          Jun 28, 2021

Dear Priya Rathore,

Team Sulekha.

The above advertisement was posted by someone on sulekha. She said her name was Masetty Neha Sai and that she works for US...