Sulekha.com
Sulekha.com New Media Pvt. Ltd.

Sulekha.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
# 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

1800 3000 1212  (For businesses)
1800 419 3311  (Property / Rentals)

+91 44 3021 3000  (Head Office)

Contact Form & Contact Details

Chennai
# 345, Pantheon Road, 8th & 9th Floor, Fountain Plaza, Egmore, Opp. Egmore Museum, Chennai - 600 008.

# 113/96, Ground Floor, Janapriya Crest, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Opp. Egmore Museum, Chennai - 600 008

Bangalore
# 19 & 20, Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Shantha Complex, Lady Courzon Road, Bangalore - 560 001

Hyderabad
# 6-2-981, Maruthi Plaza, Beside Shadan Pharmacy College, Khairathabad, Hyderabad - 500 004

Unit # 1-205 Gemstar Commercial Complex, Ramachandra Lane, Kanchpada, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400 064

Noida
C104, 2nd Floor, Sector - 2, Noida - 201 301

Kolkata
Chaterjee International Center, #33 A, 8th Floor, Room No. A1 & A14, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata - 700 071

Ahmedabad
Ground Floor, Mridul Tower, Opp. Bata Showroom. Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380 006

Pune
The Orion Building, 5th Floor, Opp. Don Bosco Youth Centre, Near St Miras Girls College, Koregaon Park, Pune - 411 001

View More Information...

Good

Sulekha.com Complaints & Reviews

I had erroneously put wrong review about senate hospitality and holidays pvt ltd. I want to delete the same. I...
Please remove the adds for the numbers [protected] and [protected]..as anyone searching with this numbers. they were getting...

I have registered in sulekha for course enquiry and I am receiving too many calls. I have got the course details and the correct institute. Here after I don't want to receive any calls so please delete my account and phone number from sulekha.com
Oct 04, 2021

Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I just registered AC service for sulekha and it says Rs150 for service charge, one of the person called me and he is also informed me Rs.150. but after attending complaint he says Rs.300, and he is behaving like bad

AC Service Technician Mobile No: [protected]
    Oct 01, 2021

Dear Rajendran,
    Greeting from Sulekha.com!
    We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer like you. This is certainly not the experience we intend to offer our customers. We will look into your issue right away. Please share your contact details at [protected]@sulekha.net. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
    Team Sulekha.

I have done my ac service at Aug 6th with gas filling.But within a month cooling is not coming. I contacted the person who done the service but no response
      Sep 29, 2021

"Dear Anitha,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer like you. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and we want to make things right. So please email us at [protected]@sulekha.net and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Team,

I registered in sulekha.com for some need and now the query is addressed, right now I want to delete the contact no from sulekha.com as I am getting multiple calls on a daily basis.
        Sep 26, 2021

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

In response to your request, we would like to inform you that, please follow the steps below to stop the SMS/calls. www.sulekha.com – Sign in with mobile number – open dashboard – click on your requests – view details – click on the particular service which you have taken – update status – my job done.

Team Sulekha."

I want to remove my mobile number [protected] from the account since I got too many calls
          Sep 25, 2021

"Dear Kalaivani ramachandran,

Team Sulekha."

Pls delete my number from your list fast, I'm recieving too many calls and I don't want that. Pls do so asap.
            Sep 24, 2021

"Dear Chaarvi,

Team Sulekha."
              Please delete my account and number
              I don't want any messages or calls from this website now.
              Please delete...

Please delete my account and phone number from your website as I am being bombarded with spam phone calls. My phone number is - [protected]
              Sep 21, 2021

"Dear Karishma,

Team Sulekha."

Please remove my phone number from your account as I am being bombarded with spam numbers one after another. My number is - [protected]. Please delete my account as well.
                Sep 21, 2021

"Dear Karishma,

Hi Admin,
                  I was looking for free business listing on your site but you are not providing the free services. So please...

Date: 8 Sept, 2021.
                  1. Name: Vineet Gupta-7 CBSE
                  2. Name: Rahul Sharma-8 CBSE

Have a recording, but am not able to share it here.
                  All-day we are getting such wasted calls and our valuable money is getting deducted, along with our valuable time.
                  Sep 08, 2021

"Dear Susmita Basak,
                  Team Sulekha."

I would like you to Kindly delete my number
                    Sep 08, 2021

"Dear Benita Maria,

Https://www.sulekha.com/metrolabs-chanda-nagar-hyderabad-contact-address...

Please delete my account [protected]
                      As very urgent.
                      Kindly help for this as very importantly ".

"Dear Ms.Sneha,

Team Sulekha."

Hi, i recently booked an appointment to get my bike transfer from one district to another. where i got a call from fast cargo packers & movers, based on that i gave my bike to the guy who came from lynk, which i was not aware and he took my bike. The lady which i was coordinating said its getting delivered in a day and now its almost 20days where still she is managing to say that your bike is getting delivered in one day. This is the poor worst platform, where are who wanted to cheat people can easily access your contact number and will get it done. such a cheap platform selling all our profiles to frauds

Dear Customer,
                        Team Sulekha.

I have signed up to sulekha by mistake. I don't want this service. Please delete my account and remove my contact number from all sources.

Team Sulekha."

I want to remove my accpunt from suleka because we terminated our center
                            Sep 01, 2021

Dear Virmala,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We request you to share your registered mobile number at [protected]@sulekha.net to address your request.