Sulekha.com — call from sales team (rahul - called from [protected]

Kandivali East, Maharashtra, India
 dineshwag on Feb 11, 2019
Horrible experience from sales team. I had received a call from some one name rahul from sales team he called me from [protected].. He just wanted sales even to the expanse of telling lies.. The guy tells me that lead service for photography starts at 15000/- whereas it actually starts at 2000/- (Most of the time he didn't even let me speak even after i kept asking him please let me speak... He kept interrupting me) and at the end when i told him the actual price given on the app.. The guy just discontinued the call... I even tried calling him back but he totally ignored my call.. This is by far the worst customer care experience i had in my life... Note: please don't sell lies... Stop cheating..

Dinesh

[Feb 11, 2019] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We made payment to home made service yesterday and now the maid has not come and they are not picking up the call

Please help us..
Phone no of maid [protected] name as she spoke was saraswathi

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - call from sales team (rahul - called from +919152004781