Sulekha.com — review deletion - darshan clinic

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Munish Bakshi on Sep 17, 2019
I have sent so many emails, messages but there has been no response.

Would like to have a review deleted from the website as the issue is taken care off however sulekha team has been non responsive

Can anyone help?

Why don't you guys give the access to users for edit / delete?

Review : darshan dental clinic at ramapuram, headed by dr mahalakshmi is a nightmare for all dental patients - my experience i would like to share - do not ever go there... They are just reaping and mintining money - so unproffesional doctor... Worst experience ever —

Name : darshan dental clinic

Please help

[Sep 17, 2019] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Dear Munish Bakshi, We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer like you. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and we want to make things right. So, please give a call or Whatsapp at [protected] or email to [protected]@sulekha.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Updated by Munish Bakshi, Sep 18, 2019
what is the whats app number or email add to send the issue details
Updated by Munish Bakshi, Sep 20, 2019
Still no help ? I am surprised why are you all not helping on this
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2019
Dear Munish Bakshi,

Greeting from Sulekha.com!

To address your complaint, please do share your contact number or requesting call us at [protected] or you can whatsapp too or mail us to [protected]@sulekha.com. So we can reach you and sort the issue in a short time.

Warm Regards,
Team Sulekha.

Comments

Hello I am complain against soo many calls from SAP training calls plz delete my account and phone number from your list. I don't want to persive cource now plz thank you. My phone number ending with ******2749

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - review deletion - darshan clinic