Sun Direct

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Sun Direct — Not able to Recharge [Resolved]

elangathir
For the Past 3 days (18-20 Apr 2009), i have been trying to call the call center on the number[protected],[protected],...
Complaint comments  Comments  (40)

Sun Direct Dish TV — non-availability of important channels [Resolved]

Haridas2502a

I have purchased a sundirect dish tv atena with setup box for Rs.1750.00 from M/s. Guru communications...
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Samuel Daniel
I Brought a Sun Direct Dish TV Connection from Invent Services, VII/366, Mavelipuram Colony, Kakkanad, Kochi 682030, Phone[protected] on feb 2008. From the day which the Dish is fixed, It is not yet worked. The technicians who came to fix, said some issue was there and they will come to fix the problem in next day. From that day onwards i'm trying to contact them. The phone no is not working too. Till this time it is not worked and the subscription is also expired. The details provided by them is as below
Smart Card ID : r[protected]
Box No : H[protected]

Distributor ID : 01 166556

Sun Direct — Better be without this product

In this compitative world.. a service provider give no value to customer. Once i[censored] subscribe for a year, u can neither change ur plan nor get rid of it, u remain customer for a year without even having a customer care who respond to ur problem. I also wonder how this distributers still exists !!! even after me telling the customer care tat my distibuter is not providing me service, but took money from me, they hav no methdology to trace the distributor, and he still remains a distributor. MAY BE I AM EXPECTING TOO MUCH..to watch programs over sun direct after paying them. I AM WRONG .
Plz...dont go for SUN DIRECT. Instead watch cable with low Quality. ( Dont think SUndirect is of better quality ) . Dont waste time on it like me ...[protected] R )
Hello Sir,
I am also customer of sundirect from last one month This saturday My set top box was not working .I call several calls to Sun direct but they don't give any positive respond.Then I asked them to if they are not give me a service i shall go to the court.
After 10 min they have change my set top box
The Worst Customer care support is Sun Direct only . I try to recharge my account but still now i cant able to reach the sun direct and through SMS i send a message now its seond day over no response . Instead of seeing for 100 or 200 Rs, we can go for TATA sky which is THE BEST customer care support . DONT GO FOR SUN DIRECT .

Hello sor,

I am also cusotme of sundriect from last one 8 month. Last 15 days set top box was not working. No body response me.

prabhakaran
Please do not go for sundirect
The worst ever service provider is sundirect. The customer service no. is always busy. It takes on average 20 minutes to attend to a customer call over STD!. Every time you ring up the automated voice says 'you are important to us' but no one is care to give any response quickly. I was trying the customer care number for one full day, but i could not get it. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO FOR SUNDIRECT. THE ADS ARE NO. 1 CHEATING.

MARUDHAACHALAM
this is one of the most pathetic service provide. i think we need to come together & make a complaint with consumer redressal forum & make the company pay for such services.
i have sun direct dth. my name is jayakumar my smart card no [protected] box no c[protected]. not working past 4days. please rectify the problem as well as possible. your customer care not properly answered. not cleared your complained cell phone no..
jayakumar
choolai
Chennai
mob [protected]

Rajesh
    This is Rajesh from Mysore, Karnataka. I have Sun Direct DTH connection from March 2009.
    After connection is activated they have taken nearly one week to enable my requested package.

Now i have a problem with Set Top Box (i.e) It is not working. When i requested for rectification
    through customer care services they suggested me to contact the local dealer. Now i have
    contacted VINAYAKA MARKETING who is local dealer for Sun Direct DTH services. Still my problem
    is not solved.

Sun Direct DTH services are more interested in booking connections and are ignoring the customer services.

J S JAHANGIR
      The Technician hailing from Pachalloor, Trivandrum Corporation, Kerala state working in Sun direct DTH cable service, who was assigned by the Manager of D T H, Maruthankuzhy, Trivandrum to provide connection before three days of the complaint date, Not only that he did not provide the cable connection but also used indissent and uncultured way of discoarse while enqiring about it . I humbly request to take immediate steps to curtail such complaints hereafter andd for the healthy functioning of the enterprise
      there is no response you telephone No. allways busy How I can recharge you must provide ano
      there cell no to customer [protected] no use

Prabhu
        The most pathetic customer care! My Sun DTH stopped working one fine day & if even if you switch on the STB nothing comes on the TV. On close examining & reading few articles over the net I understood that these were substandard ones. If you are getting a DTH for as low as 499+whatever, these stuff needs to be substandard.
        The funniest part was the toll free customer care. I believe these people were absolutely free of their brains. I was kept waiting for 15 – 20 mins before somebody picked the call. This lady I bet comes with no knowledge of the complete system. I explained the whole scenario & she said she will do some refresh and this will be all right in flat 15 mins. Wow! I asked her mam there is nothing coming on my TV (even the startup Sun Logo) and how come a refresh from your side will help resolve the problem. Well, the answer was “Sir it will be all right”. May be she was sure that next time when I call her the call will get routed to someone else & she will be alright. Now after 11/2 hr, I tried someone else picked the call & he asked me to do a software update. “Boss, nothing is showing up on the screen dude, how I will do a software update”, then came his reply “I think you should contact your distributor”. Since I don’t have the distributor number handy I asked for the same & even he didn’t have it. I then did some search & found out the so called nodal officer in Bangalore, none picked the call send a mail came a reply saying that it will be resolved in a day. Since nobody called or nothing happened I tried reaching the distributor using the visiting card which I found after a panic search in my home. To my added surprise none of the 3 nos give in it including the landline where working. How cool is that? Even the calls to the above said nodal officer where answered! It’s been over a week now & I am planning to move to consumer court to get it resolved now.
        I indirectly was meaning that none picks the call.
        I am also facing the same experience. I am staying in Pune and subscribed MYPACK before 5-6 days.
        But I am waiting for activation of DTH till the date.
        ###Here is complete story
        On Friday my DTH + STB was installed. The person told me that the activation will be done once he reach office. He asked me to keep the DTH switched on. I did it but nothing happened till Saturday Morning. I called up Distributer and complained about this but he gave me contact number of so called Head of sundth Pune operations. I called up that person and got assurance about activation in 24 hrs.
        Again I waited and called up that person on Sunday. He didn't pick up the phone. Next day he picked up the phone but said, there is some problem with the activation. Please wait till Monday. Again I waited but it didn't happend. Again deadline was extended by Distributer. I agreed to wait till Tuesday. But these hopeless people did not do anything.
        Not I am very frusterated with this game and want to switch to CABLE operator.

Is there any way to sue these people for POOR SERVICE?
        list

sinhavk
          I have subscribed to Sun Direct DTH at NOIDA on 23/02/2009 with 5 months free 105 channels - as advertised by SunDirect. 105 channels included COLOURS channel. From 1/4/2009 Colours was withdrawn from free channels and they are charging Rs 25/- per month.
          SunDirect company is cheating the customer by advertising something else and not providing the promosed service.
          Is there any regulator or Customer Interest protector in India who can protect interst on customer and protect the customer from such frauds?
          Sun direct is making fool to everybody. Myself Dr. John from mumbai taken sun direct at my native place dewas ( madhya pradesh)so that i can see shalome t.v.to get spritual blessings. after 2 months they have stopped shalome t.v.. This sun direct Director is not a spiritual person and playing with a God and Gods children. After reading this statement sun direct Director will delete my comments. Once more thanks to sun direct to making fool to customers.

hussainey
            I am a new customer to sun direct. subscribe for the connection and got the connection immediately. whereas as soon as the technician left my home after installation, the signal is scrambled and there is no picture at all. when the technician leaving he personally got 100 extra saying in case of any problem we will come and rectify the issue. But even after calling so many times to the supplier. no one has turn to rectify the issue. i had a very bad experience with sun direct supplier.
            till date no one is bother to attend the complaint.

Sun Direct — not at all caring about complaints

i have given a complint to sun direct custmor care for 4 times .... that we are not getting channels from 5 days ..... they r not caring our complints ........... if they dont look our complints why to take it ......we can do it some where.
            dear sir mera smart card namber hai [protected]
            mane 8/7/2013 ko set top box kaleye complet likhvay thi
            thi lakin aaj 10 din ho suke hai lakin abhi bhi mare
            complent sol nahi huai hai pls halp me
            my mobil no.[protected] hai

Sundirect — SUNDIRECT REMOVING CHANNELS [Resolved]

LIJI B T
              I was in use of sundirect because of a devotional channel named 'GodTV' and 'Shalom TV'. Now, they removed...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Sun Direct — Online complaints [Resolved]

Dominic Mathew
              This is Dominic Mathew residing at 3/12 Ex-Service men's colony, First street, Adambakkam, Chennai-600088. I've...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (245)

Shashidhar Reddy
              I purchased SUN Direct from one of the dealers in Velachery, Chennai on 26th Jan 2009. While purchasing it I clearly told them to install Telugu Basic plan, but they installed Tamil basic plan in which we don’t get important and most viewed Telugu(or any English) Channels.

The same I have complained to Customer care (CC) and Dealer in the next day of this installation. They replied (CC), it can be rectified within 48 hours but so far 528 Hours still it is not rectified.

The most funny and frustrating thing is getting connection to CC, always Network Busy. If your fate works, CC takes your request call as if you are calling then very first time and they say again 48 hours.

Now I am feeling that I have taken a wrong decision of taking SUN Direct. Still my issue is not resolved and not sure it will be done in the near future. For their worst services I have paid almost Rs. 150+ for Mobile bills.
              Services not correct from more than a month. No channels were available for one week. Now only 70% of the channels available. The channels which are unavailable are the channels which we watch most of the time. Service was extended for one week (Validity). But the services are not correct still now. And charges are made on the full services. Now we have recharged it again. I want the Amount to be refunded as compensation or the services validity to be extended.
              i strongly agree

Sun Direct — SUN DIRECT CHEATING KERALA [Resolved]

Daksha Prajapathy
                Sun Direct deleted my three add on packages - Venus, Mercury Plus & News Bouque - before the expiry of one month.Sun Direct...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Sun Direct — Getting Error for several channels [Resolved]

CHINMAYA NANDA
                I've taken Sun Direct DTH service from VSR Entp, Hyderabad, I am getting error like "Unknown SmartCard...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

K.Srinivasan
                Sun direct customer service is very poor, Because of toll free number & [protected] is cannot contact suddenly.Many more times try engage tone only.This is not a customer care, customer war.

Sundirect — Customer Care Very Poor service

Very very poor customer care service

I have Sundirect the past 3 days it is not working i called the customer care also they are not responding properly the Sun direct customer service is very poor service, Because of toll free number & [protected] is cannot contact suddenly.Many more times try engage tone only.This is not a customer care, customer war...
                I have been using sundirect dish TV for the last 4 months and I am malayalam baisc channel subscirber. I have taken SUN direct because I am using malayalam channels specially SHALOM TV, JEEVAN TV etc.
                Unfortunately both channels removed from this dish. Your customer service is not giving any answer. I think you are cheating customers becasue your planning is that both channels will take pay channels after few days.

So I am requesitng to you that kindly re install both channels immediately for the customers.

Regards.
                Joseph Varghese
                Gandhidham.
                Dear Sir

Past 7 days my sundirect is not working i called the customer care also they are not responding properly the Sun direct customer service is very poor service, Because of toll free number & [protected] is cannot contact suddenly.Many more times try engage tone only. Thye are receiving call 10 to 20 mints, this not a toll free number dont forget that and they allready received all information. After many calls they given the complent No. [protected] they promise me they are resolve this problem with in 2 hours but still it is pending. I allready informed the team leader also but no use he promise me he resolve the problem with in 1 day but same was not done and also dont excpet this type of customer service we don't need also, Pls resolve this problem immediately. smart card no. [protected]R Set of box no.H[protected].

Sriharsha
                yes i agree, sun direct very poor customer care, always engaged tone only waste of money simply
                panneer selvam k
                DTH NOT WORKING FOR LAST 2 WEEKS, KINDLY SOLVE THISPROBLEM
                SMART CARD NO: [protected]

Worst Sun Direct DTH — WORST ABSURD SERVICE [Resolved]

sampath
                  My name is sampath. iam from andhra pradesh.my smart card number is[protected] actually, my sun dth having some problem,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Sun Direct — set top box not working [Resolved]

raja
                  this is inform u that, we got sun direct dth connection one and half month(nov 2008) before, but 8 days back suddenly the...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Jeshma Mohandas K P
                  As per the the Sun DTH tele ads they say they are providing all the maklayalam channels.But they are not providing the channels mentioned in the broucher, like Jeevan TV and Kairali People. This amouht to cheating of customers and aslo the other DHT service providers. But in Asianet DTH there around 16 malayalam channels.When we called to enquire about this they didnt pick the call, not even when their higer authorites caled them that was the same during Dec last week. At last once we got connected they were shouting and barking and was using obnoxious and explicitly threatening with assault and grave injury leading to heated arguments in abusive language/intimidating tones to me. Several times it was shown that smart card is not recognised status is coming, and also messages like E4 service is scrambled.We took the connection on 26 th but it was installed on 30th of december and was made to wait for 2 days and even after 2days after calling even to the regonal office and the distributor Surya enterprises they told us that they are in shortage of stock, and told us that they are having christmas and new year celebrations and it will take atleast 3-4 days for activation Only after we told them that we will prefer complaint before consumer court thet activated the connection on 31st december2008
                  sun direct addon channel price higher than other company. Espcialy sports channel rate

COMPLAINT AGAINST SUN DIRECT — FOR NON AVAILABILITY OF CHANNELS AND DEDUCTION OF PAYMENT

SIR/MADAM

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I GURDHAYAN SINGH, IS SUBSCRIBER OF SUN DIRECT, FOR WHICH I USED TO PAY FULL PAYMENT BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVE PROPER CHANNELS FROM THIS. I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAIN A NO. OF TIMES BUT NOBODY IS READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND TOOK ANY ACTION FO WHICH I FACE HARASSMENT.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CONSIDER MY CASE AND TAKE INITIATIVE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

THANKING YOU

GURDHAYAN SINGH,

VILLAGE- KAMAAL KE KHURD

POST OFFICE- DHARMKOT

MOGA-142042.

[protected]@yahoo.in

Sundirect — Channels removed from Sun Direct [Resolved]

BENNY THOMAS
                    I have been using sundirect dish TV for the past 3 months and I am a Malayalam basic channel subscriber. I have taken this...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Sun Direct Dish TV — Not activated [Resolved]

Anuradha S Aphale
                    dear sir,
                    i have purchased Sun direct from Patel Distributor Karad sub dealer is in Satara, Maharashtra on friday...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Sundirect — Still Pending [Resolved]

Ashok kumar Dullo
                    Sir, I have purchase the set top box and dish from SunDirect tv on 22-Dec-2008 from Jammu Outlet.My Box No is H[protected]...