Tata Sky Customer Care
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

Tata Sky Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

View More Information...

Load

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Arjun Bhise on Aug 7, 2020
T.V is not running last three days. Note is coming contact tata sky

[Aug 07, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, help is here! Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.
Hi! Do share your RMN/Subs ID so we can fast track the resolution.

Nirali Rana on Aug 7, 2020
    My tatasky ID [protected], I have recharged my account with rs 837/- on 5th August by Google pay. Instead of my account by mistake recharge was done for other account - [protected].
    Kindly refund that amount or transfer to my account -[protected].

Hi, help is here! Please email us at [protected]@tatasky.com to assist you further.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — Amount deducted from Takasky wallet for Pack that we didn't activated and Customer support is not ready to refund it

Ayaat on Aug 6, 2020
      My Subscription id of Tata sky is - [protected], We have done Recharge of Rs.4272 on 4th Dec 2019 ( 1 year Pack which has to...

aadesh surve on Aug 6, 2020
      The money was debited from my account of rs 736 on 21st april but not credited in the account

money debited but not credited

[Aug 06, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by aadesh surve Aug 06, 2020
      No money refunded since 21 april

Hi, help is here! Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Aman Prateek on Aug 5, 2020
        I am tatasky user since 2015. My tata sky setup box is stuck in standby mode. Red light and yellow light is continuously on.

[Aug 05, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi! We understand your concern. Please share us your RMN/Sub ID to assist you further.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Kiran464848 on Aug 5, 2020
          My subscriber id [protected]
          I added channel number 1422, but due various reasons channel is not showing to me. The technician charged wrongly by replacing settop box. Even after changing channel is not showing. Another technician recommended to change the whole cable as per his analysis problem is with cable. Still my problem not solved and un necessary they changed settop box. Please refund my charges.

Rajiv Sanghavi on Aug 3, 2020
            Your tata sky+ usage fee is overdue. You will not be able to avail of the following features:rewind live tv, pause live tv, record and playback. Please press help on your remote for payment options.

I am receiving above message when i am trying to record. My account is sufficiently funded.

[Aug 03, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

naveeenkr on Aug 2, 2020
              I was promised by their sales team that service can be shifted to a different city. But when i asked them they denied saying service isn't available in new location. I was also promised by the sales team in case service isn't available at new location, amount will be refunded on a pro-rata basis. I took the service of 4 months and used only 20 days, for rest of the days i am unable to use the service. And now they are denying the fact of refund, nor they are providing any service at my location, whereas they are servicing in bangalore.

[Aug 02, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

jagpreeet on Aug 2, 2020
                Tata sky broadband has installed a new service here at my place and internet is down every second day. I am tired of calling and complaining.

I need my refund and do not want to continue my services.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Raagini Limboo on Aug 1, 2020
                  We can't view channels even after recharging

[Aug 01, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi!
                  Help is here. Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com along with sharing your RMN/SUB ID. We will assist you further.
                  Hi!
                  Hi, help is here. Requesting you to share your RMN/Sub ID for further clarification.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

manisha deepak shrivastav on Jul 30, 2020
                    My tata sky hd box is not working but the warranty is there because seal is not broken please replacement the tata sky hd box please

[Jul 30, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Notty Sonu on Jul 29, 2020
                      Sir name change karna hai iss id me ranjit sarkar hai to us name ko chenge karna hai new name dena hai name hai sisir haldar name karna hai

[Jul 29, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Notty Sonu Jul 29, 2020
                      Sir name change karna hai ranjit sarkar name ko sisir haldar me convat karna hai
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Tata Sky — Worst service from tata sky

swarnik on Jul 28, 2020
                        I am shailendra nagar my cutomer id no. Is [protected] my register no. Is [protected]. This guys are irriteting...
                        Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — my tata sky set up box sound issues

[email protected] on Jul 28, 2020
                        My tata sky subscription i. D is [protected] i called customer care for above complain i was said that to visit 410206 that...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

PoPeYe200 on Jul 27, 2020
                        One to two days ago my tata sky box was updated. After that many channels (Non hd channels) such nat geo, discovery, history tv 18 are only available in hd. I cannot even see channels expect hd. Sd channels are deleted.

[Jul 27, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        We understand your concern. Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.

Tata Sky — Unnecessary scheme hindi cinema activated on my number [Resolved]

swapnilshivalkar on Jul 25, 2020
                          This is my tata sky subscriber i'd

Registered mobile number
                          Complaint category Utility Services

vikas Khuspure on Jul 25, 2020
                          We have 64 nos postpaid connection in our colony area. When any service user problem faced, every time your representative give the reason for not coming. They have to busy in their work. But we and our employees have lots of complaint.

Please take needful actions other wise we will go for another option.

[Jul 25, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata Sky — Technician visit charges

Sami Venkat on Jul 25, 2020
                            I have been using tatasky services since last 5 years. And i am facing connection issues since last week. I have called tatasky...

King Ji on Jul 24, 2020
                            The tatasky company has deceived us by changing continuously the setup box and other accessories and charging undue amount on the pretext of service charges and other charges.

My id no. [protected]
                            Contact no. [protected]

[Jul 24, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi, this isn’t the experience we aim for. Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.
                            This isn’t the experience we aim for. Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.

Tata Sky — Duplicate minidish/reflector installed. Replace or refund [Resolved]

Asim7k on Jul 23, 2020
                              Hi, the mini satellite dish or reflector installed on my house has a different colour logo of tata sky written on it.
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Razorpay
                              Complaint about razorpay site
                              (48 minutes ago)
                              Maruti Suzuki India
                              Dealer vehicle service not given properly
                              (1 hours 35 minutes ago)
                              Quikr
                              200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                              (2 hours 12 minutes ago)
                              One Assist
                              Money deduction for unwanted insurance plan from my HDFC credit card