Tata Sky
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Postpaid +91 92 3300 0121

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Load

Tata Sky related photos (902)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Hi team,

Register mobile number: [protected]
Name : Shikha Singhbr...

Star sports telugu is not available in tata sky app

[Apr 10, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi! Help is here. Kindly share us your Registered mobile number/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.

When I'm switching on my TV it's showing the set top box needs to be paired please call customer care is problem persists.br...
    TATA Sky has recently added TATA Sky Binge+ service to my TATA Sky ID: [protected]
    I don't want this service to be continued...

I have taken a new tata sky home connection on 5thApr 2021 . Money has been deducted from my account but tata sky accout didnt received it, It has been 3 days now.Please check below photo where transaction id is mentioned and that about the tranaction status at your end.

Amount : 1881
    Payment Mode : Google Pay
    Money deducted from account but tata sky didn't received it
    Apr 10, 2021
    setup box installed after raising ticket

[Apr 07, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, we understand your concern. Please share with us your Registered Mobile Number/Subscriber ID, we will assist you further.
    abhyas50's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 9, 2021
    Actually i have registered with mobile number - 7058541613
    there is no subscription generated yet. I have not received any notification regarding that
    We are working towards fixing this at the earliest, your patience in the interim is appreciated.

Tata sky activated binge subscription without my knowledge and deducted money from.my account without my prior knowledge .
      After complaint, they have reverted the subscription from account, but refuse for refund.
      This whole mistake is from their side, and now they are saying we can not refund amount.

Atamol's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 7, 2021
      RM- 9850096721
      Sub Id - 1296099086
      Hi!
      Thank you for sharing the details. We have raised a Service Request to resolve your concern. Rest assured you will hear from us soon.

Actually i have submitted set of box no. Instead of customer I'd no. So i think recharge was failed but amount had deducted...

This is regarding the recharge i have on 19th March 2021 for tata sky . i did two recharge of 2412 and 201 . Money was deducted from my account and recharge was unsuccessful and now its been more than 7-10 working days and i have filled the complaint more than 7 times and they are not showing any helping hand .
        Worst experience ever.

[Apr 06, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we can understand your unpleasant experience. Please share with us your Registered Mobile Number/ Subs ID for further assistance.
        Hi! This isn't the experience we aim for. Please share your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID to assist you further.

I am getting a error message stating
          "The set top box needs to be paired" .
          The device is cardless.Please resolve it ASAP.
          Digicard Id :[protected]
          Settop box SN:[protected]

[Apr 04, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi! We understand your concern. Please share with us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID to assist you further.

Some channels like Star Plus HD1(116), Sony SUB HD (132), Zee TV HD1 (142), Colors HD1 (148) and many many more channels are...

I'm recharging Tata sky DTH but worngly payment to Tata sky com(billdeskbqr.[protected]@hdfcbank) this address so I am very very sorry. Please sir help me and refund my money this transaction four time wrongly pay you.

Please see attached images

Regards you
            Jayashree Manohar Parse
            Mob-[protected]

Name change

[Apr 03, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi! We understand your concern. Kindly share us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.

I have recharge tata sky for 715 rs but recharge was unsuccessful and amount 715 rs debited from my bank account . Kindly pay back to me same amount in my bank account

Some device recovery call I am getting continuously from tata sky, which I don't even know or get from tata sky.
                  Now...

Our tata sky setup box remote is not working and it is well under warrantee but tatasky is forcing to pay Engineer visit charges of Rs 175. we are having 2 other old remotes and it is already tested with old remote and same is communicated to Tatasky. but despite of providing solution to replace remote they are insisting to charges Engineer Visiting charges.

[Apr 02, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  pushpinderkaushal's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 6, 2021
                  9888810471, Subscriber ID: 1017825280
                  pushpinderkaushal's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 6, 2021
                  Service Engineer Visiting Charges Deducted from My Account despite of Confirmation of Your Nodal Office for non Deducting of Visiting Charges. Refund the deducted charges immidiately else i will be forced to take legal action
                  pushpinderkaushal's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 7, 2021
                  Deducted Payment still not refunded
                  Hi, we fully understand what you are going through. Kindly share us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll solve this at the earliest.

I have recharge my account [protected] for a sum of 283/- on 26 Mar 2021 vide UPI Ref No[protected], amount debited but my account not done recharge or not any confirmation for Tata sky bill desk, please refund
                    Recharge

Hi! We are here to help you out. Please share your Registered Mobile Number or Subscriber ID for further assistance.

I have taken Tata sky connection in the month of March 21 but unfortunately in place of my name Tata sky staff who give the connection put his name.
                      I request you kindly put my
                      name V.K.Varma in place of Karthik k.

[Apr 01, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, we would like to execute this at the earliest. Please send us your Registered Mobile Number/Subscriber ID and we will take this ahead.

I by mistake recharge my tata sky with 24000rs help me its my family saving
                        To much payment issue
                        To much payment issue

[Mar 25, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi, we are here to help you out. Please share your Registered Mobile Number or Subscriber ID for further assistance.

Sub ID: [protected]
                          UPI transaction ID:[protected]
                          Via App: Amazon Pay
                          Recharge amount : 456 Rs.
                          Date : 23/03/2021

Amount has been deducted from my bank account but is not credited in tata sky account. I had to recharge again. Please see in the issue.
                          Money deducted from bank account but tata sky account is not showing credited amount

[Mar 24, 2021] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          H! We understand your concern. Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.

I have already recharged my account, the amount was deducted from my bank, see the details below.
                            But you have deactivated...