Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Complaints 11947
Profile

File a complaint to Tata Sky

Having problems with Tata Sky?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Sky customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Sky

Tata Sky Website

Tata Sky Head Office Address

Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Tata Sky Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 6633

Tata Sky reviews & complaints(11947)

I recharged my tatasky account on (16/01/2022) via Google pay. The amount has been debited from my bank account but has not...
My subscriber Id is [protected] but mistakenly I have recharged on [protected] on 17/01/22 for rs. 284/-.
The subscriber bid does not exist still the recharge was successful and Amazon has confirmed that they have paid amount to tata sky. Now tata sky is denying about the same. If subscriber I'd does not exist the tata sky should fail transaction. Please help me getting refund
Jan 20, 2022
Updated by sachinsthakur123
Here is the attached image for recharge

Jan 20, 2022
Updated by sachinsthakur123
Did not address yet. One representative saying we can not refund and now one representative called and said they have raised refund. Are you running a system or sabji bazar??
Hi, help is here. We are here to assist you. Please confirm us your Registered Mobile Number or subscriber ID and let us do the rest.
Mobile no : [protected]
The number on which recharge done is [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2022
We are looking into it right now. Please allow us some time. We will look into it with the utmost care and get it resolved as quickly as possible.
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Dear Sir 👏
    I have wrongly sent money from My Amazon Pay UPI to billdeskbqr.[protected]@hdfcbank for recharging my Tata...
    I am getting almost 10 calls per day marketing call from taka on my mobile.
    Everytime they register my complain for do not distrib with then, they register complain but nothing happens. Again n again i am getting marketing tatasky.
    Could you please please help me how to stop them.
    One more thing they are calling me from landline[protected]. It won't start from +911 too is it legal to call from landline for marketing purpose?
    Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, this is not the experience we aim for. Please confirm your Registered Mobile Number/Subscriber ID and we shall assist you at the earliest.

My tata sky recharge for subscriber id [protected] was valid until 5/1/22. I recharged my account today 18/1/2022 by logging...

Tatasky has frauded me with 304 rupees recharge. Deducted my amount but dint gave service. Foul play. Now neither gpay nor bank or tata sky itself is helping.
      Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi! This isn't the experience we aim for. Kindly confirm us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll solve this at the earliest.
      [email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 18, 2022
      Subs id- 1366108346
      Consumer complaints I have recieved a fraud call from [protected] and they said they called from tata sky, asked me to download easy access and wen I denied they abused me. Can you do something about the data costumers leave on ur website.
      Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2022
      Hi! We understand your concern and have raised a service request to sort this. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
      Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2022

Have relocated to a new address last year and transferred the tata sky connection, but address has not been updated in the account profile. Now to update address in the backend they require 300(connection has already been relocated in 2021). This addiotnal charges on top of re-location charges is robbery in the daylight, service provider has not provided a solution and no update from thier side other than closing the ticket.
        Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi! That's not how it should have been. Let us have this checked. Please confirm us your Registered Mobile Number or subscriber ID and let us do the rest.

Recharge done on 8th January have not credited to my account...
          Sir today i have rechatged my account of tata sky id [protected] and balance got deducted and did not affect in my account
          Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neither I have applied for vedic maths not agreed to avail .I have received a message regarding payment of Rs.300 which i dont want .So you are requested to look in to my matter and deactivate the vedic maths channel.
            Awaiting for your early response.
            With regards
            P.selvaraj

Tata sky id :[protected]
            Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi! We understand your concern. Please share with us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID to assist you further.
            Hi! We understand your concern. Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com along with sharing your Registered Mobile Number/Subscriber ID. We will assist you further.

Amount of Rs. 693 was deducted on 12th Jan, 2022 by billdesk but recharge was unsuccessful. This is a Fraud online service. I recommend not to make payments through Billdesk services.
              Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi! That's not how it should have been. Kindly share us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.

Today I've recharged my tatasky account by Registered mobile number [protected] by using ur online website my recharge amount...
                I buy the Tata sky settop box from a dealer and made recharge but the company debit the amount of 500 in respect of dish which...
                Paid Rs. 2820 for an year. The money was deducted from account but the recharge didn't happen....

Travelling in TSRTC BUS which has poor seating facility & no power sockets are working. Took Rs300 against bus ticket.. We travel in Govt Transport to have comfort & safety.. But both are missing here. Travelling from Karimnagar to Secunderabad in a AC BUS
                Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my account today (25/12/2021) by logging in into my tata sky account, via google pay. The amount has been debited...

Please kindly remove this pack from my tata sky box or I will file a legal complaint against your company

1.Saudi tv (1&2)
                    2.Qtv
                    3.Peace tv (both Urdu & English)
                    4.Madani tv

I request the Management to add these channels as soon as possible..
                    Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we're constantly working on adding new channels to our platform. For regular updates on new channels and packs, follow us on: http://bit.ly/S_C_Insta.

HD channels getting stucked namely Colors Marathi HD and Lokshahi news HD from past 2 days. Please resolve!
                      Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi! That's not how it should have been. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.
                      Sub id [protected]
                      Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2022
                      Thanks for sharing the Sub ID. Please expect a call from us soon to get this resolved.
                      Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2022
                      We hope that your concern has been addressed. Do let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

I did recharge from google pay of Tata sky by scanning there QR code it got completed but the recharge dint happened spoke...