Tata Sky
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Good

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

I recharged my tatasky account today, and payment has been deducted but recharge is unsuccessful.
It has happened with me earlier also and I haven't received deducted amount till date.
And again same thing happened today.
When can I get my refund?
Sep 27, 2021

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tata sky number is [protected].

I experience problems with signal. I have experienced this issue again and again since last 6 months. The first time I had this problem they replaced my tata sky box and charged me for setup box then after a few months same problem happened again and every 2 months i am facing same problem and they charged me for same issue this is the 4 time i am facing same problem in last 6 months, last month they charged me around 250 for that same issue. Last month on 24 August i faced same problem and now on 27 august i am facing same problem and they told me tgat they will charge.

The same problem keeps cropping up again and I'm fed up with your poor service
    Sep 27, 2021

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I had take Tatasky broadband in Feb 2021. Initially recharged for 6 months. later I made a recharge of 3 months on...
      On 22nd sept, i recharged Rs. 50 which was successfull in my tata sky account and then again i recharged Rs. 321 where transaction...
      I have made a payment of Rs.500/- by using QR Code show in TV through my Google pay account ([protected]@oksbi) to billdeskbqr.tatasky@hdfcbank...
      I have recharged tatasky Rs 355 and the amount was debited and not reflected to my tatasky account pls refund amount i have...

My setup box has been reset and not it's not showing me my subscriber id and the signal are 0 what can i do this problem is occurring from last 3 days even if its a sunny day still it shows no signal i'm stuck at signal test area after reset plus it's not showing my subscriber id
      Sep 24, 2021

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we understand concern. Please share your Registered Mobile Number or subscriber ID. You can also write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com along with sharing the details. We will assist you further.
      Hi! That's not how it should have been. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.
      Hi! That's not how it should have been. Kindly share us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.

Hi, I am a Tata Sky user and my user id is [protected]
        My set up box is under warranty and it goes off every now and...
        Hey My Tata sky wallet had 303 Rupees.I talked to the customer service and he confirmed that if i cancel the tata sky service,...
        Hi I am Sumit Agarwal from Surat.
        We have 2 Tata sky connections (a total of 5 Tata sky boxes) at our home registered...

I have recharged today with an amont of Rs.5313 against Sub ID of [protected] and could not get the payment slip. pls share to [protected]@yahoo.co.in early
        Sep 20, 2021

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, email us at [protected]@tatasky.com along with your complete concern. We will assist you further from there.
        Hi! That's not how it should have been. Let us have this checked. Please share us your Registered Mobile Number or subscriber ID and let us do the rest.

UPI transaction id :[protected]
          Name : Sudhir P.

I have recharged with 1722/- on 11/9/2021 at 04:09 pm. My money got debited from my bank account but it was not credited to Tata sky account. Still I waited for few days it was not refunded. So kindly requesting you to look on to this issue and do it need full.
          Sep 19, 2021

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi! This isn't the experience we aim for. Kindly confirm us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll solve this at the earliest.
          Hi, this isn't the experience we aim for. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number or Subscriber ID so that we can look into this.

I recharged on the Tata sky app twice but both the times the recharge was unsuccessful and I got a message that the debited amount will be credited in few days
            But till now I haven’t received any
            Sep 18, 2021

Hi!
            Let us have this checked. Please share with us your Registered Mobile Number or Subscriber ID. You can also write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com along with sharing the details. We will assist you further.

I have done my tata sky recharge through google pay payment option in their site.but
              The amount has been debited from my bank account but it hasn't been credited to my tata sky account..
              Sep 18, 2021

Hi!

Lodged complaint for no signal on 2nd September, 2021.

Till date the technicians has not attended at the alloted time. Whatsapp messages of tata sky does not work. Junior executives of Tata SKY takes the complaint and are not ready to escalate when told to transfer to the seniors.

When told to disconnect and refund the balance amount in my credit, they refused to disconnect stating that only after return of hardware the balance amount will be refunded.

Since I am the owner and not the custodian, it is still not understood why I should return the hardware.

High Level of poor services by TATASKY
                Sep 17, 2021

Sep 24, 2021
                Updated by gunjalsv
                7 Days has passed after Lodging the complaint with you and 24 days from the date of lodging the complaint with Tata SKY.
                They seems to be taking customer for granted and continue with their usual poor services.
                Hi! This isn't the experience we aim for. Kindly share with us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll help you further.
                Hi! This isn't the experience we aim for. Please share your Registered Mobile Number or subscriber ID. You can also write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com along with sharing the details. We will assist you further.
                gunjalsv's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 21, 2021
                Thanks for sharing your details. We have raised your query and we assure you that it will be resolved promptly.
                gunjalsv's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 24, 2021
                already 4 days have passed. does it take so much time to resolve.

What about the period for which the cable was not working?
                What action has been initiated from your end for such poor service?

I recharge ID [protected] but by mistake extra amount recharge RS 10, 058 so please refund my money...
                  On 4th September, 2021 I had put a requirement for Tata sky dish in Tata Sky website. Subsequently, as per the call received...

I have done recharge of Rs. 492 for my TataSky account on 15/09/2021. Money was deducted from my account but money has not credited to my Tatasky account. Hence My TataSky account has been deactivated because of low balance.

Please solve the issue immediately, either by way of refund or by completion of recharge to my tatasky account.
                  Sep 16, 2021

swapnil khoke's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 16, 2021
                  Sub ID : 1395841446
                  Hi! Thank you for sharing the Subscriber Id. We have raised a Service Request to resolve your concern. We are prioritizing the same and will connect with you at the earliest.
                  We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

I wanted to recharge my tata sky dth but I accidentally sent my money to billdeskbqr.tatasky@hdfcbank. I want to get my money...

When channel 309 is selected my tata sky set top box is going to stand by mode
                    Sep 14, 2021

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we are here to assist you. Let us have this checked. Please confirm us your Registered Mobile Number or subscriber ID and let us do the rest.
                    Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.