Supreme Vacations Customer Care
Supreme Vacations (P) Ltd.

Supreme Vacations Customer Care

Supreme Vacations (P) Ltd.

Office no - TF-14, 3rd Floor, Pearls Omaxe, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura
Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Supreme Vacations Customer Care related pictures (1)

Supreme Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Supreme Vacations — cheated me by providing 4 star properties and charged for 5 star

camegha26 on Jun 5, 2018
I booked a holiday package with him for me and my husband. He committed for a 5 star stay and charged me for the same but the hotels that were provided were 4 star properties. We kept calling him, during the trip but he did not help us through with anything and always wanted us to pay extra for the change of property to as discussed 5 star properties.
He had numerous excuses to escape our calls, while we were traveling. During the trip, while on a call with my husband, where he was answerable, he suddenly switch off his phone and we were left standed in that situation. He shouted and and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

Supreme Vacations — he cheated me with a 4 star package, charging me for the 5 star one

camegha on Jun 5, 2018
I booked a Kashmir package with him for me and my husband. He committed for a 5 star stay and charged me for the same but the hotels that were provided were 4 star properties. We kept calling him, during the trip but he did not help us through with anything and always wanted us to pay extra for the change of property to as discussed 5 star properties.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

Supreme Vacations — he cheated me with 4 star bookings instead of 5 star at pehalgaon!

carajat on Jun 1, 2018
As discussed i was to be provided 5 star booking throughout and a decent houseboat! But later as discussed and got to know the view, i requested him to cancel my houseboat stay and shift me to a decent hotel. This request was communicated to him 5 days before the actual checkin to the houseboat. He straight away denied the same. Moreover the payment was made in advance for the trip including the travel by the cab in kashmir, but everywhere, the so called arranged cab was acting like a connecting vehicle to a mid point and we had to pay in cash for an additional cab to the final destination. Which...

Supreme Vacations Pvt Ltd — Fraud and abuse [Resolved]

Kaushal1987 on Aug 1, 2016
The guy tarun budhiraja [protected] had provide a uk package for 3 children and two adults including tickets hotel and transfer in7 lac rupees but due to some reason i cancelled economy class flight now package cost came in 6.25 lac when i asked for remaining balance 85000 rs because he has taken whole money in advance then he abusing me a lottt and said jo ukhadna hai ukhad le nahi deta paise... Pehle package k liye phone par phone then payment karne k baad third class services provide karta hai bolta kuch hai aur deta kuch hai such a big unprofessional guy i ever scene don't go with this company...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Supreme Vacations Pvt Ltd — Misbehaving, mis-selling of honey moon package, loose talking with abusing of mr tarun budhiraja

navinkjain
This mail is just an information for you all regarding misbehaving, mis-selling of honey moon package, loose talking with abusing of mr tarun budhiraja working with you, as your business partner/associated partners/coordinator company "supreme vacation pvt ltd".
Office: TF-14, Pearls Omaxe Building,
Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi-110 034
Off :+[protected]Lines)(Ext.203)
Email - info@supremevacations.in
Website - www.supremevacations.in

i naveen jain from ref. of my friend asked mr tarun budhiraja in dec 2015 to book a honeymoon...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Travel Agents

Recently Discussed

Supreme Vacations Pvt Ltd
Supreme Vacations
he cheated me with 4 star bookings instead of 5 star at pehalgaon!
he cheated me with a 4 star package, charging me for the 5 star one