Swiggy — about misbehavior of swiggy boy and denied to deliver the food

Respected sir/madam,
I had ordered my food chicken burger from alif sandburg, ahmedabad on 19th april, 2019. The delivery boy named irshad ansari, contact no: [protected] was to dliver my food. But that person called me and forced me to cancel the order becase of his point of view who will order the food at night?? He just denied to deliver, but he picked up the food. He did not pay the money to the restaurant. After that he called me and said swiggy does not provide the patrol and told me to provide his bill for patrol. After i denied to do so, he just blocked my phn no. He also said bad things about swiggy. And i called swiggy customer care immediately, they cancel my order. I was totally disappointed by that delivery boy named irshad ansari from ahmedabad. Otherwise no one did this type of miss behavior. I request you him tough punishment, further he will not did this thing again. And inform me as soon as possible. If you will not take any step against him, i'll complain against swiggy in customer forum. So take step as soon as possible and inform me.

Swiggy
    Swiggy Phone
    Swiggy Address
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029