Swiggy — complaining about refund

#73,7th main, vidyaranyapura, Bangalore, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 [email protected] on May 25, 2019
Hi team,

I haven't received refund yet from your team till date.. I got to know that the refund has been initiated from your team but still not received.

Also the customer support informed to check with source bank and even they confirmed that they have not received any transaction for refund and told to contact your team.

I didn't expect that refund process will be this worst and also customer support for this will this worst.

As per all. Previous chats for this order, everyone executive give same standard message and close the chat.
I had ordered it on may 1st with order refrebce number is #[protected]. Got to know payment cancelled but the amount had got deducted.. It's already 25 days over, still haven't received my refund back.

U have to get a refund of 982 inr.
I am not able to reach anyone, and get solution for the problem.

Sachin v

Updated by [email protected], May 25, 2019
I have been contacted by swiggy executive Anusha. She is looking after the refund issue on priority.
It's good that I was contacted on the same day.
Thanks to Anusha for quick turnaround.
Hope the refund will happen soon.

Sachin

Comments

I had ordered 5 items today.
1.Chicken Shawarma
2.Penne Alfredo Pasta
3.Original Chicken and Mayo Sandwich
4.Barbecue Chicken Pizza
5.Coke

Out of which 1 was missing, that is, Barbeque Chicken Pizza.
I wish to get refund for that.
The Restaurant name was- 'Lazzatdar'.

Sir Maine 5 may ko 105 ka payment Kiya tha amozon se uska refund Abhi tak nai aya refund id hai [protected]

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - complaining about refund