[Resolved] Swiggy — refund related issue and horrible and robotic customer service

Sagark4g2 on Jun 24, 2019
I had placed an order on monday, june 16th (Order #[protected]) with swiggy. Due to unavailability of products the order had to be cancelled but the payment had already been done. I called and i was told the order will be cancelled and i will get my money (I paid rs 1002) in 24 hours. It has been more than 7 days and i didnt get a refund. Their customer service is pathetic. They dont even bother to update you on your refund status which is a serious issue and their contact numbers and online chat is useless. I finally got to chat and was told that i will get my refund in another 4-7 days. I went to their website again and tried to get a customer rep online, waited for half an hour and then an agent asks me my issue. I explain thing all over again and they closed the chat saying that i seem to be away when i was waiting for a response all this time! Extremely irresponsible and callous attitude. I will never use this website again. I would request all of the existing customers to order from them at your own risk. They are the absolute worst.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019
I have received my refund
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Hey there, we're truly sorry for the ordeal you faced. We understand how disappointing this can be and it breaks our heart to see you upset. Please share the relevant order details at [protected]@swiggy.in and we will surely look into it.

Comments

Mailed you on 26th June

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - refund related issue and horrible and robotic customer service