Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Syndicate Bank

Having problems with Syndicate Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Syndicate Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Syndicate Bank

Syndicate Bank Head Office Address

Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar
Bangalore

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Syndicate Bank reviews & complaints page 2

Hi sir my name is Raja I am from Kadapa. Recently me and my sister visiting the bank and asking some information about our translation details to bank manager his behaviour is not good for women's he is not responsible person for bank. U have any doubt about my complaint please see the cctv footage from 15/04/2021. Please do some action to this manager I am also action against this manager through legally and Bank also included.

Branch code: 003215
Mochampet Kadapa.

Syndicate Bank — Amount back from your account

I am a axis bank customer, I have done self transaction through Google pay.. to the syndicate bank .. I want money back from the syndicate bank account...

I did fixed deposit but the bank give only interest before maturity.. after maturity they didn't give
    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is my humble request from all the citizens s, please please make sure the staff assigned to each region knows the local language upto at least to the point they can converse with the local customers. It becomes really difficult for the elderly customers to converse in hindi or English and because of this there will be a lot of miscommunication between the staff and the customers.
      Or at least make sure that the particular region...
      Dear Manager,
      By mistake I have made wrong transaction on 19 March 2021 at 8:59 pm to Medirent via paytm. Its a company and their upi id is [protected]@icici.
      I have requested the vendor from the company to refund but haven’t received it yet.

Attaching copy of the paytm transaction.

I request the reversal of this payment.
      Swati Kwatra
      Account no-
      Ifsc-...
      Bills under Lc No. SYNDICATE BANK LC NO. 154IOUU[protected]
      DT. 08/09/2020 Applicant - Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd.705Morya Landmark, New Link Road, Andheri- Bills drawn under the said Lc has been delivered to the LC Opening banks SYNB0005063 Syndicate Bank, Syndicate Bank Building, No. 10 Homji Street, Fort, Mumbai on 29th December2020 and 04th January 2021 value Rs.26.89Lacs, 49.70 Lcas and 5.98 Lcas respectively . Bills are being...

I ordered a product from Amazon then I cancelled & have done my payment, so I didn't get my refund money back, Amazon is saying they had initiated, but bank bank is saying they didn't initiated
      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mere account me Amazon ki taraf se 2 time payment credit hua lekin account me reflect nahi hua, dono payment ke refund refrence number bhi Amazon ne de diye. So apse request hai ki ap mere dono payment ko account me reflect kara de.
        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir Madam I am shankar choudhary from Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh 201009 actually i have a saving Minor account Account of my daughter Yashasvi Choudhary A/c No [protected] in your bank at Navyug Market Branch nowadays i have noticed that your bank have charging high bank charges debited every Month of Rs 500 to 1000 from this saving account now i am totally upset to see your charges, due to your service i am unable to do operate my saving account So therefore i request you to please waive off this charges from April to Mar 2021 otherwise i will complaint upper head nodel office or Complaint against this charges to RBI
          Adv Shankar Choudhary
          Mob : [protected]

Hello sir/madam
            I have order a product in Amazon and I kept return and the amazon has refunded my amount on December 25th and the gave reference I’d and I have contacted the local branch but there is no response . so I kindly request you to solve my issue as early as possible
            Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's 8th day and my refund from amzon is not credit in my ban account. Amazon give me reference code as a proof of Amazon refund my money to bank but bank doesn't credit my refund in my account
              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is vennala bank account number:[protected]
                Feb 18, 2021
                Updated by P.H. Vêññêlã
                My account number:[protected]

I have a saving a/c in syndicate bank in I.P. Estate, BSZ marg, New Delhi-110002 (Branch Code 9017) and a another A/c in Canara Bank, DDU Marg, New Delhi-110002. Due to merging of both the bank I have facing a problem about Mobile and UPI banking due to Multiple Customer IDs.
                  I have given written request last 15 days ago, four time visit the branch and about 20-30 phone call for solving the problem to SH. Sunil Kumar, Assistant Manager...

Syndicate Bank — Banking service

I am employee of Railway and My saving cum salary account is in syndicate bank samastipur branch, Bihar. I am facing lots of difficulties and unable to use online, mobile banking facilities. I visit the branch 3 times but issue not resolved, also no proper response given by the bank staff i feel the rude behaviour by the staff.

So, i applied for No dues certificate to change my salary account to another bank bcz NOC is required...

Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount transferred to my syndicate bank account not yet received

Respected sir,

i am prabhakar prop of sonu comminications (firm name ) gooty town 515401, anantapur dist, andhra pradesh.

Regarding above mentioned subject, Previously we taken one DD of value Rs50000 on 08/04/2019 behalf of Bajaj finance limited for security deposit to take as franchiser at gooty, Then recently we dropped agreement with the bajaj finance . Now they are intimating that they are not liquidized the dd when we submitted them, now dd was miss, but company send mail of no objection certificate to draw the same amount at bank, but at gooty branch not agreeing to liquid the same without original dd .

S NO DD NO DD AMT DD DATE

[protected]K[protected]

Please send needful action sir.
                      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 17 Jan i used my debit card for in McDonalds DSL mall hyd.Money was debited from my account but they did not receive the amount. They told me as transition was failed you will get your money with in 24 hrs or 3days.I waited three days but did not get my money back.

Please Credit my money soon.
                        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn’t receive refund money after my transaction was failed on jan 21, 2021 from syndicate bank snd the UPI ID is[protected]

I need my refund money as soon as possible.. i need to pay them others please..
                          Jan 22, 2021
                          I already contacted you .. but there is no response and i didn't get my money back .. please followup and give my money back
                          Jan 22, 2021
                          Updated by Pvarma5
                          I didn't receive my refund yet... Can you follow up

I have made a transaction on 19/01/2021 at 14:14:36 for Rs. 5000/- from ATM of Bank of Maharashtra UPSC Branch. During the transaction it got failed and i didn't received cash. But, the system shows that the amount has been devited from my account.
                            My account no. is [protected]
                            IFSC -SYNB0008791
                            Name - Sachin Kumar
                            You are requested to take necessary action so that the remaining amount may please be credited...