Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 18, 2022

File a complaint to Syndicate Bank

Having problems with Syndicate Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Syndicate Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Syndicate Bank

Syndicate Bank Head Office Address

Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar
Bangalore

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Syndicate Bank reviews & complaints page 4

I tried to generate my account statement from 1st nov 2020 for the month. I got the reference id number also.
How can i get the statement, since there was no further action other than the ref id.

Dear sir/madam
    I have NRE account in manki branch with international mobile number regestred. I tried to regester syndi mobile aap and e passbook aap but not regester becaus of international number ?
    For online regester also i want to go branche and give e mail and fill form.

I am working out of country so please please help and give good advice. How to regester syndicat bank app with internationl mobile number.

Muazzam
    Still not reply

Merchant guy not recived my money and debited my balance instantly from my bank account

amount debited 977.00 rupee
      transaction date[protected]
      transaction time 13:32:32
      pos txt at 27087122
      debit card no xx5471
      name of account holder divya k
      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I humbly request that i Sunil kumar am an account holder of your syndicate bank.While I was withdrawing money from the atm machine, the atm light went off and I did not receive my money.It was the amount 1000 rupees and the time 09:29 date 03/12/2020. I need these money very much.
        Name - Sunil kumar
        A/c no -[protected]
        Transaction detail - 03/12/2020
        ATMWDL BPCN1789+NIHAL VIHAR
        NA 03/12/20 09:29
        [protected]br...
        I am an existing customer of sy dicate bank. Today morning some amount has been debited by ECS service charge with Rs. 590 twice.
        Though I am a customer who pays regular emi and maintain enough balance
        Still why such service charge is debited with so much of amount
        Not happy . It's terrible...
        I closed gold loan accounts in syndicate Bank
        But one loan account is still open in CIBIL...
        I, Sahil Jain have the bank account in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan State, Pin code:313324. One of my cheque drawn to myself got bounced on 13.05.2020. And for the same I requested the Bank Manager for the refund, if possible. However he denied stating that it's not the bank fault and hence cannot be refunded.

But on 24th November, 2020, An amount of Rs. 590 was credited into my account having the particulars stating that...

Money has been debited from my account and I have not received services/product and not got a refund.
        Reference Number (ARN) :[protected]
        Branch : NPTCMPS-PLCH
        RRN for refund ID: rfnd_G25qmWJBqh7c8W
        Please do the refund
        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I had returned my order in myntra for refund of that returned order, I used my bank account from syndicate Bank for money to get refunded for myntra, I called myntra customer care and they gave me transaction id, they said refund has initiated from their side, so I request you to please check it and get my money back to my account...

Flipkart seller had proccessed the refund of Rs 1609 . by UPI on 6 nov2020. But still i don't get refund . reference no. [protected]
          Nov 20, 2020
          Flipkart seller had proccessed the refund of Rs1609 in my syndicate account by 6 nov2020. But still i don't get refund . reference no. 21425669470
          Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart seller had proccessed the refund of Rs 1609 . by UPI on 27 oct and it credited on my account by 6 nov2020. But still i don't get refund . reference no. [protected]
            Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Godwin iver fernandes I have account in ur bank but I have registered my mobile number to ur bank but my Google pay is not working in that number I have getting error that you have not registered this mobile number to your bank it's coming my registrar ed number is [protected] plz resolve my problem as soon as possible
              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir Myself Simpi Goel account holder of your bank account no is [protected] On Dated 13 November my accounts debited rs 50000 without intimated me when I checked the account balance amount deducted in my account but i already locked this policy please returns this amount as soon as possible otherwise i will complain against your baein RBI
                Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have not received any reply about this issue and complaint closed why please satisfy me

Mr RAJ SUBHASH
                  and having savings account since 2017 with bearing account number [protected]
                  I availed gold loan bearing no [protected]
                  and it was closed on 2018 with full amount, but recently I took my CIBIL report in that the loan account is opened status so that I was enquired in your branch and the officials were said that the account was closed...

Syndicate Bank — Money deducted from account but not dispensed by atm

Money deducted from account. 10000rs deducted twice but not dispensed from SBI atm.
                  Already complained twice over the phone but no resolution. Its been more then 7 days now. Complaint number-[protected]
                  [protected] not resolved yet...

Rude behaviour from one staff member leads to bad name to the whole branch...
                  A lady over there is very rude
                  She doesn't respond properly if we ask any question
                  Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Total 7 withdrawal done from my account from a unknown person i already complained in bank they easily told among cant b reversed. Y there is no alert from bank when continuously debit txns happening from my nre account.. y they can't recognise the fraudster..how can we trust bank anymore .
                    Nov 09, 2020
                    Updated by Vedashetty
                    Plz investigate my txn detail. Plz send me email ..for more details

I went to IDBI Bank ATM and try to withdraw RS 5000 but money not came but message came that amount deducted from my account and my is in syndicate bank.
                      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to IDBI atm and try to withdraw 5000 but machine is making sound as money is coming but suddendly light changed from orange to red and atm showed that cash is dispensed and amount is deducted from my account but cash not came my account is in syndicate bank please help me we are in problem now.
                        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 4 November 2020 I used my debit card for withdrawing money of 10, 000 but my money is deducted from my bank account and money didn't withdrawal after that I called to customer care they said to me that your money will be refunded after 48 hours but my money is not refunded till now.
                          So Please resolve my problem and refund my money as soon as possible

Thanks and regards...