Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Dec 22, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Syndicate Bank

Having problems with Syndicate Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Syndicate Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Syndicate Bank

Syndicate Bank Head Office Address

Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Syndicate Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 225 092

Syndicate Bank reviews & complaints(752)

Merchant guy not recived my money and debited my balance instantly from my bank account

amount debited 977.00 rupee
transaction date[protected]
transaction time 13:32:32
pos txt at 27087122
debit card no xx5471
name of account holder divya k
Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I humbly request that i Sunil kumar am an account holder of your syndicate bank.While I was withdrawing money from the atm...
    I am an existing customer of sy dicate bank. Today morning some amount has been debited by ECS service charge with Rs. 590...
    I closed gold loan accounts in syndicate Bank
    But one loan account is still open in CIBIL...
    I, Sahil Jain have the bank account in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan State, Pin code:313324. One of my cheque drawn to myself...

Money has been debited from my account and I have not received services/product and not got a refund.
    Reference Number (ARN) :[protected]
    Branch : NPTCMPS-PLCH
    RRN for refund ID: rfnd_G25qmWJBqh7c8W
    Please do the refund
    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I had returned my order in myntra for refund of that returned order, I used my bank account from syndicate Bank for money...

Flipkart seller had proccessed the refund of Rs 1609 . by UPI on 6 nov2020. But still i don't get refund . reference no. [protected]
      Nov 20, 2020
      Flipkart seller had proccessed the refund of Rs1609 in my syndicate account by 6 nov2020. But still i don't get refund . reference no. 21425669470
      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart seller had proccessed the refund of Rs 1609 . by UPI on 27 oct and it credited on my account by 6 nov2020. But still i don't get refund . reference no. [protected]
        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Godwin iver fernandes I have account in ur bank but I have registered my mobile number to ur bank but my Google pay is not working in that number I have getting error that you have not registered this mobile number to your bank it's coming my registrar ed number is [protected] plz resolve my problem as soon as possible
          Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir Myself Simpi Goel account holder of your bank account no is [protected] On Dated 13 November my accounts debited rs 50000 without intimated me when I checked the account balance amount deducted in my account but i already locked this policy please returns this amount as soon as possible otherwise i will complain against your baein RBI
            Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have not received any reply about this issue and complaint closed why please satisfy me

Mr RAJ SUBHASH
              and having savings account since 2017 with bearing account number [protected]
              I availed...

Syndicate Bank — Money deducted from account but not dispensed by atm

Money deducted from account. 10000rs deducted twice but not dispensed from SBI atm.
              Already complained twice over...

Rude behaviour from one staff member leads to bad name to the whole branch...
              A lady over there is very rude
              She doesn't respond properly if we ask any question
              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Total 7 withdrawal done from my account from a unknown person i already complained in bank they easily told among cant b reversed. Y there is no alert from bank when continuously debit txns happening from my nre account.. y they can't recognise the fraudster..how can we trust bank anymore .
                Nov 09, 2020
                Updated by Vedashetty
                Plz investigate my txn detail. Plz send me email ..for more details

I went to IDBI Bank ATM and try to withdraw RS 5000 but money not came but message came that amount deducted from my account and my is in syndicate bank.
                  Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to IDBI atm and try to withdraw 5000 but machine is making sound as money is coming but suddendly light changed from orange to red and atm showed that cash is dispensed and amount is deducted from my account but cash not came my account is in syndicate bank please help me we are in problem now.
                    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 4 November 2020 I used my debit card for withdrawing money of 10, 000 but my money is deducted from my bank account and...
                      Today @11:39 am from my account Rs 590 as been deducted twice as a service charges plz check and resolve my problem
                      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am not getting refunds to my account...I didn't even get a single refunds so far . Please check to it