Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Sep 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Syndicate Bank

Having problems with Syndicate Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Syndicate Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Syndicate Bank reviews & complaints (751)

Dear sir/Madam I have account in your bank account no [protected], my name is vijaya Chandra, due to lockdown period I am unable to maintain the account with proper funds, Govt of India says don't to cut are add any charges to account holder but u are cutting huge amounts for service charges please rectify my problem, my account turns in to minuses when I deposit 1000 to maintain minimum amount in my account u are debiting my account how can I maintain my account properly, please rectify it .

Hi synd team,

I have made a transaction to a LIC Premium Pay through Amazon app. I paid 629RS on the day of 28-Oct-2020. The transaction failed however i haven't received the money back its been around 24 Hours
    So please refund my RS. 629/- at the earliest.

Account number: [protected]

Transaction details: ib pg txn [protected] 91444500

Transaction date:[protected]

Mode of payment: net banking

So, kindly refund my amount RS.629/- at the earliest
    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money Ra. 270 deducted from my A/c [protected] without debit message pls refund my amount

Refund reference no : pay_Fa9fAmK1qCKNzH
        The refund had been initiated and processed from the merchants end but it had not reflected In my account till yet so they asked me to raise a charge back for the same but the bank is denying to it and saying they don’t have any such option.
        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a refund of Rs 1549 from myntra but the amount is not credited in my account
          Its been 3 months the reference number of my refund is HSBCN[protected]
          Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent money 12th oct 2020 the money has debited in my account but not went to another person but yet I have not yet received my to my account
            Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is Saroja. I'm receiving my senior ayamma pension amount monthly 2000. Last three months i was not feeling well,...
              My account number is [protected] and I have not received my credit card till date but as per the msg sent to me on 24 sep...

I have taken the bank statement of 6 months( for which they charge money for that) but I needed seal of bank branch office. The manager is not ready to put the seal an he is not even listening our requirement. More over there is no bad bank logo in the statement.
              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On[protected] at 8:24PM I tried to withdraw the Rs.10000. amount not withdrawn but amount debited from the account still amount not credited. I am requesting you to credit the amount as soon as Possible.
                Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Thank you for reply. i am requesting you to resolve this issue as earliest.

I cancelled a order in paytm for which ii got refund from paytm, but the money is not reflected in my account
                  transaction...

I withdraw 10000. Thausand. Rupppee. For adhar
                  . Crad. And debite 10000.
                  Ruppay. Merchant. Staus successfully. But. Ammaunt. Not credit in merchant walet.
                  May. Name. Guddu
                  Ac. No.[protected]
                  Date
                  21sep.2020. Time.10.18.33. Sec.
                  Merchants tx. Id. Aw[protected]aert760123
                  Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made a bank transaction for my daughters school fees an amount of 11.970 on 8th of sept 2020. The amount got deducted from my account and it hasnt reached the school portal as well.. I have complained several times to the bank but still i have no information.
                    If i call and complaint they say its internet banking go to the branch and write an application. When i when to the bank they say write an online complaint,
                    Its been so many days and the school is after my life for non payment of fees whereas i have done the needful the banks need to respond
                    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The branch manager is not cooperating with me and my mother. My father recently passed away due to covid-19 and we have housing...

I was trying to order a realme narzo 10a mobile phone online by flipkart but my order was not placed and the amount was already deducted from my bank account. So please refund amount of rs 9999 asap.
                      Order i'd - od[protected]
                      Date -18/09/2020
                      Sep 25, 2020
                      My refund is now completed .The refund is completed in 6-7 days from date of transaction.
                      Sep 24, 2020
                      Updated by Nikhil Mayank
                      I was trying to order a realme narzo 10a mobile phone online by flipkart but my order was not placed and the amount was already deducted from my bank account. So please refund amount of Rs 9999 asap.
                      Order I'd -OD[protected]
                      Date -18/09/2020

Hi today i got calll from www.shineselection.com and said me to give job home based of pay 49 rupees but when i put details...
                        On behalf of the icici account holder dr. Lalit rathod i would like to inform you that 12, 500 inr was debited from mr. Kunal...
                        महोदय प्रार्थीगणों द्वारा 10/02/2016 को किसान केर्डिट...
                        Sir we are hereby inform you that my loan a/c no [protected] i have not give in instruction regrading my emi not deducted...

Requested to apply for rythu pashu kisan credit card but rejected by staff before apply.. I want know what is the eligibles for get this offer.. Please
                        Sep 6, 2020
                        I request to bank please provide to avail that rythu pas hu kisan credit card rules for survive smoothly remain life in society of farmers and job less educated persons.. To my mail [email protected]
                        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I request to bank please provide to avail that rythu pas hu kisan credit card rules for survive smoothly remain life in society of farmers and job less educated persons.. To my mail [protected]@gmail.com