Syndicate Bank — syndicate bank not resolve my complaint

My name is Kathiresan.K my Syndicate Bank account number [protected] Tirupur main branch in Tamilnadu. I am 04 Dec 2018 2.00 am onwards send the money to [protected] ( Hdfc bank cumbam branch in theni district at Tamilnadu). Unfortunately I wrongly typed [protected] and send it by my mistake.
I already informed to the hdfc customer service and he freeze the account and same time he ask ease inform ur home branch use for charge back option. I informed my home branch but he ask can't able to process. Then only I report u directly. Kindly Please return back my money and rewart my account. I attached my screenshot copy. Please find it.

I can't able to come directly because I am in Doha at Qatar.
My contact number
+[protected]
WhatsApp number
+[protected]
syndicate bank not resolve my complaint

[Jan 30, 2019] Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Feb 06, 2019 Still my complaint not solve
Updated by [email protected] Feb 10, 2019 My complaint still has not been resolved. Whats I will do the next step

Updated by [email protected] Feb 20, 2019 Still my complaint not resolved. Whats I will do the next step
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have done transaction of 500 rs through phonepe, that transaction has failed but my money has debited from my account.
Account no:[protected]

+91 82 0257 3363 [Accounts]
    +91 80 2226 0281 [Office]
    Syndicate Bank Website
    Syndicate Bank Address
    Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009