[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Can't received promo code of free shopping offer from 11 Dec-15 to 13 Dec-15

Address:Surat, Gujarat, 395007

I have received one message from T24 and in this message T24 given me a Rs.500/- free shopping offer at Big Bazzar but this offer use when T24 provide one promo code but till date i can't received this promo code so i m many times call to T24 customer care center but no one have received and after some times customer care center phone no unreachable so how i got this offer promo code. In end i say to all this type offer is "Frrod / Faltu" offer and we can't see this offer.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Dec 11, 2015
Complaint marked as Resolved 
My T24 Mobile No. = 9033164114 Other Regular Use Mobile no. = 9725307184 Please given the promo code before end of this offer so that we use this free shopping offer at Big Bazaar
Complaint comments 

Comments

my t24 alternate no. is [protected] pls send coupon code to this number
same case with me. No [protected]
same case here..
The T 24 mob. no are as below:
[protected]
[protected]
Dear Mr.Patel,
Greetings from Future Group, Priya here.

Regret the inconvenience you had to face with our services. To get your promo coupon kindly call on 52121. You can also write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in for any further queries.

Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
same case here..
The T 24 mob. no are as below:
[protected]
Even after receiving mobile no. of Mr Ajay provided by Ms Priya, I called on that no. of and he told that he will message me the code after giving him miscall from my no but i still haven't got the code. Now when I was calling his no. it was coming busy constantly. Today that no is switched off.
Even On Custome care no. 52121, which i am trying to get connected since last 3 days and i have tried more tha 50 times, I am not getting any response. u people are really awesome.

What a disappointment from Future group after being such a reputed group.

Now i think u people are fooling us by giving discount message and not providing any code.. Such a shameful strategy.!!

As today is last date to avail offer..i hope u will take necessary action.

The mob. no are as below:
[protected]
[protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information