T24 Mobile — chutiya company, bloody fraudsters at least, send notice of zero service i was about to get raped

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra

Hey, i was running away from a rape case.. And i needed to make urgent call since i wasn't near my area.. Bloody december end 2017 one fine way the network goes boom.. Zero!! And till date it has never returned.. Wtf.. Actual chutyapa.. # u and # the entire team of t24.. This will never get resolved and i am here just to say # off.. And at least intimate your t24 users that the network will be down forever from so n so date.. Even vodafone doesn't port from t24.. Screw u all #.. Uneducated chuts!
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Please provide me with my puk code

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information