[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Commited Service not Provided

Address:Nagpur, Maharashtra

Dear Sir, I am a consumer of T24 of Maharashtra circle from Nagpur. My mobile No. is [protected]. In the month of March 2014, I recharged my no. for Rs. 251/- and the service provider provided with Rs. 231 Talk time and 2 GB data free. On 6th April 2014 I received MSG from service provider that my pack is going to expire on 7th of April and I was again offered the same pack of Rs. 231 talk time and 2 GB data free with recharge of Rs. 251. on 9th I made a recharge of Rs. 251/-. But I was given only 1GB data free and talk time of Rs. 231. When i contacted customer care for the same, I was asked by the supervisor not to lodge any complaint with TRAI and I will be credited with 2 GD data within 2 working days. But till date nothing has been done in my case and when I contacted customer care today, they straight away refused and said to lodge complaint with TRAI. Sir at TCCMS site, for T24 consumer, there is no option available, that's why I am writing to you. Requested to kindly look into matter and take necessary steps against the service provider. Thanks & Regards, Mithilesh Choudhary [protected]/[protected]/[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi Mr. Choudhary,

I am Priya from Future Group. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this concern and has passed it on to the concenred team. They willk get in touch with you soon.

Regards,
Priya
Hi Mr. Choudhary,

This is to inform you that Balance 1GB data is credited in your account same will reflect in 24hrs time confirmation call for the same is arranged for you. I hope that your are satisfied with the assistance. In case of nay further queries you can write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Regards,
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information