T24 Mobile — Deactivation of the services

Hi, My Number [protected] is activated around two year back and today when I tried to call one of my friend, I got the response that the services of my connection are deactivated and the reason I was told is the verification of the account is negative. I wonder how you can bar the services of the customer without informing him and you are not able to resolve the concern despite of all the efforts made to help me. This is the pathetic services experience I ever had and I want to let you in the notice that you customer care people has told me that they wont be able to do anything as they are even not aware about who has deactivated my services. How shameful it is for an organization of yours to do such blunders and the customers are not aware about it. The guys sitting in the customer care don't know even the email ids and contact numbers of Nodal officers, how pathetic. I request you to activate the services of my connection as soon as you can within 24 hours. Regards, [protected] [protected]@gmail.com Also same concern was face by me one year back and same was the problem. I really wonder do you guys want to loose your customers. Every year you are doing the same to my connection.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi Mr. Ashok,
Greetings from Future Group. This is Priya. At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for this. Please be informed that our team has been notified about this issue and they shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly note your reference code- 15937.
In case of any further assistance, do write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We will be glad to assist.

Regards,
Priya
Hi,

Is there any update about the compliant as I am facing problems to connect with the people, kindly do the need full as soon as you can.

Thanks

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information