T24 Mobile — deduction of money while using taxi for sure to book a taxi through location services

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

[protected]. i m unable to connect the customer care. network issue while travelling in the bangalore city. if i use gps location services to book a taxi through wifi. the service is automatically getting connecting to data usage thereby getting deducting the money from my prepaid mobile account. kindly take the note of this issue.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Akshay
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please note that we have escalated your concern to the team and they will get back to you. For any further query, please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in mentioning your reference id as 16497.
Regards,
Priya
Dear Mr. Akshay,

We request you to kindly provide T24 mobile number at [protected]@futuregroup.in mentioning your reference id as 16497 in order to provide the resolution on priority.

Regards,
Priya

asking puk code

my sim card ask puk code my phone no. is [protected] plz help me

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information