T24 Mobile — I need puk number

Address:Jubilee hills, 500045

Hello, my T24 sim is locked to unlock it i need Puk number. Its urgent. How can i get it. Let me know.
I unable to get intouch with customer care as well. How can i possibly get this done and unlock sim.
I need this to get unlocked urgently.

I would really appreciate efforts which will help me in unlocking the sim to use.
waiting for an update on this eagerly.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hello, this is Rumela. I have lost my mobile phone, and my T24 sim (Kolkata). But I need to recover that sim, because I have no other no. to contact with.
There is TATA DOCOMO CENTRE around. How can I get my no back!
[protected], this is my number.

please do help me on recovery.
Hello, this is Rumela. I have lost my mobile phone, and my T24 sim (Kolkata). But I need to recover that sim, because I have no other no. to contact with.
There is TATA DOCOMO CENTRE around. How can I get my no back!
[protected], this is my number.

please do help me on recovery.
Sir, I had to travel to Pune so my number [protected] had been in roaming so i planned not to use it temporarily for the time being but I plan to return to India soon. So I don't want my sim to be deactivated. Please do the necessary process so as to regain my services. It's now saying its temporarily deactivated.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information