T24 Mobile — Lost SIM card, unable to get new SIM card

Address:Thane, Maharashtra, 421201

Hi Future Group,

I lost my mobile which has T24 sim card on 29th March in Mumbai, Mobile Number: [protected] of Maharashtra Circle. We purchased that SIM card from Nashik Big Bazar, later we shifted to Mumbai. Now to get a new SIM we went in store, customer executive said this is Maharashtra circle card. You need to go to ulhasnagar to get new SIM card. For that I went to ulhasnagar but there big bazar was closed. So I came to Dombivili and went to Big Bazar on manpada road. There also big bazar is closed. Customer care agent is saying you need to go to nashik to get new SIM. This is very very poor service. My age is 65. I can't travel now for these small things. So requesting to T24 please help me or give me unique porting code so I can port from maharastra circle to mumbai circle from mumbai future group store without traveling to Nashik.

Regards,
Prakash Shukla
Alternate contact: [protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Apr 01, 2017
Updated by deepaksm1
Please let me know If you can provide new SIM card from your Vikroli future group office?
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information