[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — New sim didnt active after 12 days

I have taken new sim([protected]) from big bazar Calicut of Rs. 140/- on 8th of march but as I am from outside kerala I had given local reference but the referee didnt get any call but according to customer care they gave call on 10th and 11th march. So I went to big bazar Calicut again on 15th march and gave another referee no. and also I gave another alternate reference no. over phone to customer care. It seems they gave call yesterday that is on 18th march to alternate referee but alternate referee didnt get any call. Till today the sim is still inactive. My contact no is +91-[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Sukanta,
Greetings from Future Group. This is Priya. Please note that your concern regarding the activation of Sim has been escalated to the concerned team. They'll get back to you soon. In case of any further query, you can write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Regards,
Priya
24 hrs went by but there no action taken by you. Why are you so late in taking steps?
Dear Sukanta,

Please note that our team is looking into your concern, they will connect with you shortly.

Regards,
Priya
Dear Sukanta,
I trust that team got in touch with you and has informed to you that due to LR negative (local reference) the service got disconnected through the system. Hence, the same number cannot be activated again. I hope you are satisfied with the assistance. Do write to me in case of any further queries on [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information