[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — no replacement sim provided for my t24 number

Address:East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, 832401

I had got a t24 sim from jp nagar bangalore big bazaar in 2013. I had been using the sim for 4.5 years untill i lost my phone on 26/1/2018. Now all my official a/c's is linked to my t24 number. I have lost my sim in jamshedpur, jharkhand as i have now shifted here. When i visited big bazaar mango jamshedpur for a replacement sim i was informed they do not have blank sim and it may take 2-3 months to get them. I am highly disappointed as now i am not having the number which is linked to all my official accounts. When i try to change my phone number it will generate otp for which the number is necessary.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Yasmeen,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your T24 number along with an alternative number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can assist you.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
yasmeen parveen 's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 6, 2018
I have already replied back with my contact details(T24 Number and Alternate Number). Hoping for a speedy resolution.
yasmeen parveen 's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 8, 2018
Dear Priya,

It is highly disappointing that on visiting your future bazaar outlet in Mango Jamshedpur 1 I am informed that they don't have blank SIM. Also they are not clear whether they will get blank SIM or not. I need to get the SIM ASAP. Please help...

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information