T24 Mobile — No. Transfer to madhya pradesh

Address:Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452009

My m.no.[protected] is from Rajasthan.I submitted all documents to big Bazaar, Indore MP three times but my no.has not transferred.In this connection I had talked so many times to 52121 but they are unable to help me.What more I should do to get my problem resolved.i have requested so many times to the person attending phone on 52121 to provide me the area manager no . But none has provided me the no.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Nagori,

Regret the inconvenience caused. I've raised this with the concerned team and they shall connect with you at the earliest. Please write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your reference id 6781 for further communication.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information