T24 Mobile — not getting free talk time

Address:Ernakulam, Kerala, 682304

I usually purchase goods from bigbazaar in nucleus mall kochi. Everytime when i purchase they will add free talk time in the bill but it is not up loading in the phone. When i complained about this to a bigbazar staff they will say the concerned t24 people is not available, they will upload whenever they are available but they are available only after two months. I had talked to them, now they are saying they can't upload the money. I have to get rs.71.00 to my a/c. So please look into the matter and upload the amount to my account.
Thank you.
My t24 no is [protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

My T24 sim (mobile no. [protected]) is blocked and asking PUK. Kindly help me. I took this sim from big bazar long back. This sim is blocked by my child un knowingly. Kindly advise me so that I can keep on using this sim uninterruted.
Dear Mr. Chandan,

Please share your T24 number and an alternate contact number at [email protected] so that I can assist you further on this.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
My sim is lost address prem vihar jodhpur rajasthan please give me duplicate sim Sim Number.[protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information