[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — SIM not activated - Amount to not refunded

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

Recently I visited Bigbazaar in bangalore along with my brother. In the cash counter we were told that there is an offer where if we get a prepaid sim then there will be an discount. Since I often keep visiting Bangalore I wanted a SIM so opted for the same. We have very detail chat with the sales person over there with regard to the proofs and address of my brother. The sales person asked us to fill the forms and after checking the documents for proof gave us the SIM. We paid 250 or 240 rupees and was told that we would get equivalent amount of talk time. But even after a week the SIM was not activated. When called up the customer care, they were too rude and cut the call saying that TRAI has rejected our application...??? I tried calling them again and asked for details, but they refused to provide any details and when I questioned about the refund I was told that as per policy they dont refund if the application gets rejected. What is going on?? I never wanted to go for T24, but the sales person insisted and hence we opted for it. The documents were verified and ok'd by the representative at the stall.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi Mr. Karthik,
We hear you. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that we can take the matter up with our team. They shall get in touch with you on the matter at the earliest and have it resolved to your contentment.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Hi Mr. Karthik,
Greetings from Future Group. We request you to provide us with your contact details at [protected]@futuregroup.in as we did not hear from you. This will help us to serve you better.
Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Priya,

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information