[Resolved]  Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Transaction amount refund detail

One month before i applied tamilnadu electricity new connection(29/09/2020) Unfortunatly my apllicatuon was cancelled, now crossing one month still not refund my amount, i try to reach my area EB office via mail and call they didnot give a proper response i raise mail 4 to 5 times but no any response, please give a status on my amount or give a good solution.
Transaction amount refund detail
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2020
They provide the cancel receipt only, didnot mention refund amount detail, i need only my amount status. Amount refunded to bank or not, because your answer useful for me to reach my bank end, my bank side said i need one proof of your side that is amonut refunded to ur transaction bank, so please give me a authority proof mail or receipt mentioned about refund detail. Almost 1 month passed i am soo suffered of this issue, Please reach my area EB office and give me a solution. Thank you

[Nov 03, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello priyanka

I am also facing the same problem. We registered & paid 3 phase connection amount but TNEB cancelled/rejected our application. Still now we are not received the refund amount. Can you share how the problem was solved and what are all the steps needs to be followed.
If you share those details means it will be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance!!!