[Resolved] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — wrong bill payment

Radhika Sundar on Jan 25, 2018
I have paid bill wrongly to service no [protected] whose adresss is no28 d5 davar 3rd street ayanavaram chennai -23 and the receipt no is pgnici9281591
Bank transaction no [protected] through icici net banking and the receiopt date is monday22 jan 2018 and his name is k. Subramanian and the bill amount is rs.500. Please send me his mobile no. My lmobile no is [protected]. Ia m from hosur krishnagiri district tamilnadu. I am actally running a browsing centre, so because of the network problem it came wrong. Please i want to get refund.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2018
please provide the phone no of the k.subramanian

[Jan 25, 2018] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am from kalkurichi. In our village there are many people have their own powerloom. it is good thing but they are not follow their limit. they were switch on their powerloom at 4.00 am and shutdown at 8.30pm sometimes 9.00pm. it will affect some house fuse, newborn babies and power supply. please concess the time limit 6am - 6pm.
Respected sir

i am thangaraj my service no [protected] Hereby the mentioned service number units of current was maximum 380 kw units for past months/years but this month the reading was reached up to 980 kw units . it seems fault in current measuring meter. We are not using any high voltage electronic devices in our houses regarding this issue i asked reason to our official staff who takes reading in my house but he is not giving any proper explanation and his way of answering also not good. In this present situation am not able to pay Rs 2986 IN THIS HUGE AMOUNT so hereby i was requesting you take necessary action and make immediate steps to change new electronic meter. Thanking you...
Now on redis on 9200.