Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] — conductor did not give me remaining balance 300 rs

I travelled through tnstc bus on 28.01.2019 from salem to bangalore at 9.00 pm (Started from salem). I don't know exact time. Ticket rate is 225 rs. I gave him 525 rs. Because he asked me 25 rs change. (500 rs note and 25 rs change). He told he don't have a change for 300 rs and will give you later. But he forgot to give that remaining money. Kindly give me the conductor contact number. I will call him and get that amount from him. Here i have attached bus details and ticket image.
Bus no: tn29n2761
Kindly help me get my money back.

Madhanraj subramaniyan.
Ph: [protected]
Mail: [protected]@gmail.com
conductor did not give me remaining balance 300 rs

[Jan 29, 2019] Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Gd evening sir/madam . In dindigul, government bus conductor asked me to take ticket for carrom board.
(bus ticket no :068849).
Date :25/01/2019 time :7:12pm .carrom board is placed along with bus corner.it doesn't disturb anyone.but he gave me a ticket with out listening my words.it is really hurting me.it is injustice.

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC]
    2047
    Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] Address
    Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002